Ratings (1 Viewer)

skyblue1991

Todd Kane MOTM and needs to start next weekend

If Rose is better bring him in for Dabo and play Kane on the right

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

CDK

Think Todd is the best in that position in the club ,dabo is close but the bench should beckon form wise right now.

slowpoke

When you consider the enforced late formation change I thought it was a decent all round performance also considering the opposition.
Of course we were on the back foot at 0-2 but when they went down to 10 men we had the nouse and ability to take advantage and push Bournemouth into desperate defending, good teams do that and we proved today we are a good team had there been five minutes to go at 2-2 I reckon we would have won.

fatso

Was any one REALLY worried that Maatsen would be recalled?

He's still learning his trade, he looked great against Brum, but struggled today. I think he's missing JCS.

O'hare looked tired today.
Dabo looked nervous.
Moore looked uncertain.

And yet we still come away with a point against pre season promotion favourites. I guess you can't complain about that.

I though Todd Kane was a strange signing, but what a bloody good one it's turning out to be.

The Philosopher

Moore 6

Could have done better with the goals. Couple of great saves, 6 he gets.

Maatsen 6

Eager, inexperienced, talented. Mixed performance, not slating - not praising.

Fadz 7

Some great interceptions, strong but out of position now and again.

Hyam 7

Passes well through the back. Did ok.

Dabo 6

Think he forgot he was playing centre back not wing back. Nonetheless good going forward, out of position a few times as centre back.

Kane 9

Scored. Crossed well. It’s a 9

Kelly 6

On his heels a few times. Wayward passes. Some good play. 6

Sheaf 6

Some brilliance. Frustrates that he picks the wrong ball sometimes. Nearly a 7

Allen 6

Nicked the ball but as I’ve said before, lightweight.

O’Hare 7

He chases back and presses and creates panic. Just doesn’t have that bit of composure to lick the right ball.

Godden 8

Scores = +1. Has shown a more driven aspect over the last few games.

Subs

JJ 7

He’s got a great football brain. Probably 4 years of playing FIFA and watching SkySports helps. Some nice play.

Walker 6

Cameo.

Gyok 7

Cameo but added some drive and power.

Overall a point at Bournemouth is like a 2 point result.

Last edited:

stay_up_skyblues

Moore 6

Could have done better with the goals. Couple of great saves, 6 he gets.

Maatsen 6

Eager, inexperienced, talented. Mixed performance, not slating - not praising.

Fadz 7

Some great interceptions, strong but out of position now and again.

Hyam 7

Passes well through the back. Did ok.

Dabo 6

Think he forgot he was playing centre back not wing back. Nonetheless good going forward, out of position a few times as centre back.

Kane 9

Scored. Crossed well. It’s a 9

Kelly 6

On his heels a few times. Wayward passes. Some good play. 6

Sheaf 6

Some brilliance. Frustrates that he picks the wrong ball sometimes. Nearly a 7

Allen 6

Nicked the ball but as I’ve said before, lightweight.

O’Hare 7

He chases back and presses and creates panic. Just doesn’t have that bit of composure to lick the right ball.

Godden 8

Scores = +1. Has shown a more driven aspect over the last few games.

Subs

JJ 7

He’s got a great football brain. Probably 4 years of playing FIFA and watching SkySports helps. Some nice play.

Walker 6

Cameo.

Gyok 7

Cameo but added some drive and power.

Overall a point at Bournemouth is like a 2 point result.

Id probably give Kelly a 7 for his excellent work in the build up to our goal and the fairly anonymous Allen a 5. Otherwise spot on for me.

Blake

Moore - 4. A couple good saves but he could have done better on both goals. Kicking wasn't great and he seemed less confident than usual.

Fade - 5. Struggled with Solange. Not great on either goal.

Hyam - 4. Not his best game. Passing was poor.

Dabo - 5. Rough start. Grew into the game, especially at the end.

Maatsen- 4. Think this was his worst game of the season.

Kane - 9. Great tracking back and great composure. Crossing was good. And a goal.

Kelly - 5. Passing wasn't great. Several turnovers.

Sheaf - 5. Seems almost there.

Allen - 4. Frustrating fouls before getting subbed. Should have timed his offside run better.

O'Hare - 7. Ran all over. For stretches, he was the only one who could help us maintain possession.

Golden- 7. Scored. Could have had a second on the red card.

Gyok - 6. Looked a threat and held the ball up well.

Jones - 6. Not on for long but helped with the attack at the end.

I'm sure it wasn't easy with Rose being a late scratch and having to shift positions. But it was good to have Kane play 90 minutes.

Good to see Todd Kane getting such high praise on this forum.

I always thought he was a very honest player with good attacking abilities, and importantly a happy knack of scoring or assisting goals.

Not too many teams will get points at Bournemouth this season.

eastwoodsdustman

Moore 7 the save at 2-0 was crucial
Dabo 5 was a 3 until the sending off
Maatsen 7
Fadz 8 stopped Solanke
Hyam 7 did well and pushed on a lot late on
Kane 8 some great crosses and deserved the goal MOTM
Sheaf 8 was very very good
Kelly 8 I thought he was great again
Ohare 7 lots of running as usual
Allen 5 thought he was ok but struggled to impose himself
Godden 8 didn’t stop running, would have scored 2 if he hadn’t been brought down for the penalty

subs
Gyokores 7 stretched their defence
Jones 7 looked pretty lively when he came on
Walker - wasn’t really on long enough to mark

the wind had a huge impact on both halves. As soon as we pushed on in the second half they looked really shaky more so than we did in the first 45.

Sick Boy

Moore 7
Dabo 5
Maatsen 7
Fadz 8
Hyam 7
Kane 8
Sheaf 8
Kelly 6
CoH 7
Allen 6
Godden 7

Gyokores 7
Jones 6
Walker N/A

Reactions: COV

Sick Boy

Kane 8 some great crosses and deserved the goal MOTM
Sheaf 8 was very very good
Kelly 8 I thought he was great again

Godden 8 didn’t stop running, would have scored 2 if he hadn’t been brought down for the penalty
I see someone started drinking this morning-

Last edited:

PVA

Decent cameo from Jones

I wonder if he will overtake Allen as second choice AM soon.

Can't fault Allen's effort but too many games at this level just pass him by and he has no impact on the game.

pusbccfc

Moore 4 - worst game by far. Conditions were dreadful. Haven't seen the second goal back but it seemed he was caught out. First goal was strange.

Kane 9 - Phenomenal really. If anyone ever deserved a goal for their performance it was him. First touch, passing, crossing and drive to get into a tackle were superb. He's far better on the ball than Dabo, even if he doesn't have the pace.

Dabo 5 - Could have been a lot lower until the final 10. His passing was atrocious. Certainly didn't have the composure of Rose or McFadzean (who'd have thought anyone would have said that before). However, once he was pushed forward, he caused them all sorts of problems.

McFadzean 7 - Tough day against a striker who is clearly above this level. However, his passing, composure and interceptions were brilliant. It's the type of game which really highlights the progress he's made.

Hyam 5 - certainly struggled more than McFadzean. Did well bringing the ball forward towards the end.

Maatsen 4 - I hope Chelsea were watching because in a game against very good opposition he looked out of his depth. Not a shocker by any means but he struggles under the cosh.

Sheaf 8 - Growing by the game. I've always been one to point out some of his weaknesses but once again he was superb. Tidy on the ball, brokedown their play etc. He seems so much more confident on the ball and will look to turn rather then play an easy ball.

Kelly 7 - Solid. Some good interceptions. Did so well for our first, where did that nutmeg come from? He looked so much better going forward late on than when he was playing deeper.

Allen 6 - Worked hard and some decent touches.

O'Hare 7 - Also worked incredibly hard. Felt sorry for him first half. He picked up the balls few times and carried it forward only to see Godden up top alone against 3/4 defenders. He really missed having Hamer alongside him to get forward.

Godden 7 - Hardly a touch all game until Gyökeres came on and together caused problems. Great hold up play for our winner and a good finish.

Subs:
Gyökeres 7 - Moment the came on the difference in class he possesses.

Jones 7 - For the first time since his injury there was something there that made me think maybe, just maybe he's got something. That touch where he was fouled was like a throw back to League 2. Some neat touches too.

Walker N/A.

clint van damme

some harsh marks for Sheaf, though he was very good today and rescued us a few times when other players had gifted the ball to the opposition.
Gave the free kick away that ultimately lead to their second so maybe that's in peoples mind.

Hertsccfc

Decent cameo from Jones

I wonder if he will overtake Allen as second choice AM soon.

Can't fault Allen's effort but too many games at this level just pass him by and he has no impact on the game.
Jones has so much more ability than Allen.

rob9872

Everyone 10
Kane 11
L&W supporters 12
Me in Maccies 13

Users who are viewing this thread