Ratings (1 Viewer)

steve101

Gotta say I was really disappointed in Kelly today. He only had one thought and that was oik the ball in the air no matter what. I'm assuming this was our game plan to the two up top with o hare picking up the pieces... Needless to say it did not work.
Yeh. It was an unusual performance by him.

larry_david

Yeh. It was an unusual performance by him.
It reminded me of one of doyles last game for us, scunny away. But I have every faith in Kelly. He's so much better than that, I can only assume he's been instructed to do it as everyone just banged it forward at any opportunity

ccfc1234

Wilson 4
Dabo 6
Fadz 8
Hyam 5
Rose 5
McCallum 5

Hamer 6
Kelly 4
O'Hare 6

Walker 6
Biamou 4
I don't wish to make this about Max but the fact you rate the anonymous walker 6 and Max 4. Does make me wonder if you watched the game. No one was brilliant but if you had to choose the best of two average forward displays walker won less free kicks, held the ball up less and also linked the play less. And did not score (or come close as it was credited as an OG)

Agree McFaz was superb all game and out MOTM

We lost and we need to move on fast as the next 6 games could decide our season

Last edited:

Blind-Faith

Can you elaborate on why Walker gets a 6?

Because he’s up top with max, who although works his arse off just simply isn’t good enough, which hinders him.

He has something about him, you can see it, a bit of quality you may say, but he simply can’t do it all on his own. Certainly wasn’t the worst performance out there last night

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Gotta say I was really disappointed in Kelly today. He only had one thought and that was oik the ball in the air no matter what. I'm assuming this was our game plan to the two up top with o hare picking up the pieces... Needless to say it did not work.

Kelly’s pass completion was 48% which is absolutely shocking for a central midfielder. It was near enough that same lump forward every time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SBAndy

Cannot understand why Robins refuses to use substitutions. Most of that team were absolutely fucked by the end last night. They’ll all be playing again on Saturday. Same as they did on Saturday just gone. Yes, there’s a step down in quality amongst a fair amount of the bench but for the love of god, just freshen it up. Ben Sheaf must be wondering what the fuck he’s done to be binned entirely in the last 3-4 weeks.

mark82

Because he’s up top with max, who although works his arse off just simply isn’t good enough, which hinders him.

He has something about him, you can see it, a bit of quality you may say, but he simply can’t do it all on his own. Certainly wasn’t the worst performance out there last night

Not sure you can put Walker's performance on Biamou. I really like Walker but he had a poor game last night and it was because he looks jaded rather than "because Biamou is crap". If we use that measure we should probably blame the likes of O'Hare too surely?

Jesse Carver

Ratings are arbitrary unless there is a standard scale used by all. I always go by the same rating as was used in Match Magazine - 4 very poor; 5 poor; 6 average; 7 good; 8 very good; 9 excellent; 10 outstanding.
For me Rose overall was good and McFadzean very good.

This scale should be used at the head of each ratings thread. Would be good to have a uniformed approach to scoring.

pusbccfc

I can't believe people hate Biamou so much that they are blaming him for Walker's shocker last night.

stupot07

Wilson 6
Dabo 5
Rose 6
McFadzean 6
Hyam 6
McCallum 4
Kelly 4
Hamer 5
O'Hare 6
Walker 5
Biamou 6

Subs
James 6

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

skyblueeyesrevisited

The teams inadequacies were shown up by a workmanlike team. Keeper and defenders should take a good look at themselves. Real schoolboy defending for both goals. Kelly was awful and was rightfully withdrawn.
But it was clear to everyone (except MR) that fresh legs were needed in the last 20 minutes. Max was running through treacle and Walker was doing what his name suggests - walking about. Even O’Hares Duracell batteries seemed to have run out in the last 15 minutes.

Blind-Faith

I don’t hate Biamou at all, you can see when watching him that he has the brain of a championship player, he just hasn’t got the ability to do what he wants to do, he doesn’t hide and he works tirelessly unlike other homegrown favourites who people seem to love. But it hinders walker’s performance having someone up top with him like that. So although Walker wasn’t great last night, he wasn’t bad either , hence why he gets a 6, give him a few chances and he will score goals. He’s proven it everywhere else he has been, he is a goal scorer , but he can’t do it all on his own.

Colin Steins Smile

Wilson 4
Dabo 5
Rose 5
McFadz 7
Hyam 5
McCallum 6
Hamer 5
Kelly 5
O'Hare 6
Walker 5
Biamou 6

James 6

Two very soft goals to concede - we look like a charitable trust. As for tactics, we seemed to have reverted to hoof ball in the first half and it was pretty disjointed.

rob9872

Yeah it doesn’t matter about quality, along as people can tug one off over how many KM you’ve covered and if your a nice bloke or not, that’s what really counts I suppose
In that case you're fucked!

Sick Boy

I can't believe people hate Biamou so much that they are blaming him for Walker's shocker last night.
You are clearly heavily emotionally invested in him but no one actually ‘hates’ him, they just don’t think he is good enough.

letsallsingtogether

You are clearly heavily emotionally invested in him but no one actually ‘hates’ him, they just don’t think he is good enough.
What you mean like some are with Walker, even blaming other players for his performance.
Goes both ways just look at the team as a whole we are bottom 6 at best.
Unfortunately we are not at are best at the moment.

To many people excusing for our owners not wanting to fund us at a level required for this league.

Users who are viewing this thread