Kelly 6
Walsh 7
O’Hare 6
Allen 6
Bakayoko 6

Biamou 6

Last edited:

ccfcway

Dabo MOTM 8 notable mention for Walsh who was a close 2nd 8. Max 7 and the rest 6 apart from rose who looked injured 5

SeaSeeEffCee

Dabo was the worst I’ve seen him. Beaten down his side constantly, gave the ball away constantly and miscontrolled in constantly. Put in a couple of great crosses but that was about it.

stupot07

Marosi 7
Dabo 5
Rose 4
McFadzean 5
Hyam 7
McCallum 5
Kelly 6
Walsh 8
O'Hare 6
Allen 6
Baka 6

Subs
Biamou 7
Pask n/a

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

stupot07

Dabo was the worst I’ve seen him. Beaten down his side constantly, gave the ball away constantly and miscontrolled in constantly. Put in a couple of great crosses but that was about it.
This ^^

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

clint van damme

Their number 10 is a c**t. Feigned serious injury after talk g O'Hare out but recovered enough to set up their goal.
Hope he shits out a butternut squash the fat arsed c**t

Evo1883

Baka was MOTM for me, fadz played well again.

Difficult matches for Mcallum Rose Dabo and Hyam..
Kelly the worst I've seen him for some time

In general we were well below par, and I'm just relieved we could pluck the 3 points out of our arse

Evo1883

Hyam was causing us problems with his poor distribution today down that left... Unsure why the ratings for him are so high

cc84cov

Rose was poor today seemed way off the pace,but you could see some of the players were tired after 120 mins midweek it’s one of them games today we got the win we move forward

David O'Day

Their number 10 is a c**t. Feigned serious injury after talk g O'Hare out but recovered enough to set up their goal.
Hope he shits out a butternut squash the fat arsed c**t
The number has a cactus for a cock.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

junglej13

Rose has been brilliant for us but agree he really struggled today. Heard a few people say Dabo was poor but he must have put four or five excellent crosses in. Thought Baka linked up the play better than expected but thought Jamie Allen was man of the match. Some really nice touches second half. Walsh is absolutely irreplaceable though. He's more influencial to the team than Bright was last year.

Londonccfcfan

Marosi 7
Rose 2..absolutely abysmal..must be injured...how he didn't get 2 yellow cards in the first 20 mins. One for blatant pull back being last man. Worst I ever seen any of our centre backs. Ogrady had a field day on him. Was not close enough on him..lost every header also. Dabo didn't help him much either.

Mcfadz...7
Hyam 7
Macallum 6
Walsh 7
Kelly 5
Ohare 7
Allen 7
Baka 5....could not good the ball up at all. Was lost after 15 mins.

Biamou...7 held the ball up well..Good goal and helped is breeze through last 7 mins of injury time. Much needed physicality.

Robins..5....never one to criticise him...but was poor. Should have spoken to Rose and changed it for Pask earlier.

Grendel

Dabo MOTM 8 notable mention for Walsh who was a close 2nd 8. Max 7 and the rest 6 apart from rose who looked injured 5

Dabo has his worst game for us

Skybluefaz

Marosi 7
Rose 2..absolutely abysmal..must be injured...how he didn't get 2 yellow cards in the first 20 mins. One for blatant pull back being last man. Worst I ever seen any of our centre backs. Ogrady had a field day on him. Was not close enough on him..lost every header also. Dabo didn't help him much either.

Mcfadz...7
Hyam 7
Macallum 6
Walsh 7
Kelly 5
Ohare 7
Allen 7
Baka 5....could not good the ball up at all. Was lost after 15 mins.

Biamou...7 held the ball up well..Good goal and helped is breeze through last 7 mins of injury time. Much needed physicality.

Robins..5....never one to criticise him...but was poor. Should have spoken to Rose and changed it for Pask earlier.
Way OTT on Rose

robbiekeane

Dabo was fantastic for the first 10 minutes and then his worst game for us after that. Great interception, run, and perfect cross the Baka. Then a few minutes later he showed great skill beating their defender and got a shot away. Bad game after that.

The bloke must cover more distance in a game than anyone else in the league so probably down to tired legs and not surprising.

Marosi 7 great save at a vital time for us today great distribution

Dabo 8 class as always going forward yeah they had a bit of joy that side, get that with wing backs

fadz hyam 7 steady

Rose 5 struggled

Mccallum 7 steady

Kelly 5 poor on the ball today and was against Birmingham getting away with us playing in a packed midfield at the moment

Allen 7 worked as hard as always drove forward brilliantly will keep getting better with fitness I think

Walsh 8 just keeps getting more impressive

O'Hare 9 m.o.m for me best he's been showed real grit and graft when we needed it most today

Baka 6 good goal put a good shift in done little wrong just didn't see much of the ball to get higher rating

Biamou WHAT A MAN

PUSB

Sick Boy

Marosi 9
Dabo 7
Rose 6
McFadzean 6
Hyam 7
McCallum 6
Kelly 6
Walsh 8
O’Hare 6
Allen 6
Bakayoko 6

Biamou 7

cc84cov

Marosi 7 great save at a vital time for us today great distribution

Dabo 8 class as always going forward yeah they had a bit of joy that side, get that with wing backs

fadz hyam 7 steady

Rose 5 struggled

Mccallum 7 steady

Kelly 5 poor on the ball today and was against Birmingham getting away with us playing in a packed midfield at the moment

Allen 7 worked as hard as always drove forward brilliantly will keep getting better with fitness I think

Walsh 8 just keeps getting more impressive

O'Hare 9 m.o.m for me best he's been showed real grit and graft when we needed it most today

Baka 6 good goal put a good shift in done little wrong just didn't see much of the ball to get higher rating

Biamou WHAT A MAN

PUSB
Best he’s been ? O’Hare ? I’ve seen him play far better & be a lot more effective than today

Best he’s been ? O’Hare ? I’ve seen him play far better & be a lot more effective than today

Wasn't the fact how effective he was today it was the most I'd seen him fancy doing the dirty side of the game and he put in a real shift looks like he really wants to be part of this side now scrappy scrappy game today and he got himself involved where as other so called attacking midfielders in this league wouldn't of.

Still not sure on O'Hare. Takes too many touches often, probably could do with an extra yard of pace and often picks the wrong pass. Definitely has potential and will become a good player but find him very frustrating.

Yeah I agree still inexperienced in situations where he needs to release it quicker and stuff just impressed with how he went about his job today might have give him a 9 because how buzzing I still am from that 3 points it's games like that we've let slip in years gone by, something different about us this year and long may it continue

eastwoodsdustman

Marosi 8 couple of decent saves
Dabo 6 poor defensively ok going forwards
Rose 5 struggled
McFadz 7 steady
Hyam 7 steady
McAllum 5 offered little going forwards or in defence
Kelly 6 did ok
Walsh 8 ran the midfield MOM
Allen 7 did some decent stuff
Ohare 6.5 did ok but got outmuscled a lot
Baka 6.5 scored and linked up well

biamou 7 scored one, should have scored another but worked hard when he came on

1234CCFC

Allen had another good game and is starting to cement his place in the starting 11. For a small guy was an impressive leap to win the header to set up the 2nd goal!!

Users who are viewing this thread