Ratings (1 Viewer)

Adge

Marosi 7 Not much to do all game but decent save in the 2nd half and good claims in the air on a few occasions. Clean sheet aswell.

Rose 6 Wasn’t really tested.

Hyam 6 Same.

McCallum 8 Great game going forward and defending and won lots in the air against their bigger players. Man of the match for us.

Dabo 8 Great game for him on the other side-whipped in some great balls too.

Westbrook 6 Didn’t really notice him do anything too good or too bad.

Walsh 7 Was involved in most of our positive play starting the ball rolling.

Shipley 6 Ok on the whole but tired towards the end and then the usual 2-3 easy passes given away. Proud moment for him as the skipper no doubt.

Hiwula 4 Shouldn’t have been in the team over the last 2-3 games and his miss from the spot summed him up at the minute. Looked like he was taking a penalty in the back garden with his kids-no confidence and no conviction.

O’Hare 7 Looked dangerous throughout and carried us forward even thought out of his favoured position.

Baka 5 Think most people know that we are not going to achieve anything with this cart horse comedy figure up front for us.

Subs-
Biamou 5 Slightly better than Baka but that’s not hard.

Kastaneer 4 Bobbled the ball around the penalty box a couple of times and got it tangled in his feet but not much else.

Twat with the drum 0

6,000 fans who I thought were very flat too-probably a reaction though to the game being played out before them.

Esoterica

Marosi 7 Not much to do all game but decent save in the 2nd half and good claims in the air on a few occasions. Clean sheet aswell.

Hyam 6 Same.

McCallum 8 Great game going forward and defending and won lots in the air against their bigger players. Man of the match for us.

Shipley 6 Ok on the whole but tired towards the end and then the usual 2-3 easy passes given away. Proud moment for him as the skipper no doubt.

Hiwula 4 Shouldn’t have been in the team over the last 2-3 games and his miss from the spot summed him up at the minute. Looked like he was taking a penalty in the back garden with his kids-no confidence and no conviction.

O’Hare 7 Looked dangerous throughout and carried us forward even thought out of his favoured position.

Baka 5 Think most people know that we are not going to achieve anything with this cart horse comedy figure up front for us.

Subs-

Kastaneer 4 Bobbled the ball around the penalty box a couple of times and got it tangled in his feet but not much else.

Twat with the drum 0

6,000 fans who I thought were very flat too-probably a reaction though to the game being played out before them.
Agree with the majority of that.

I thought McCallum did ok defensively but didn't get forward nearly enough as he should have given how much space there was on the flanks today. When he did get forward his crosses were poor. Dabo did twice the running and his crossing was far superior. Also thought he looked knackered for the last 20 minutes. A 6 for me today.

I also thought Rose was very good. Didn't have a lot to do first half but some really tricky situations in the box where he showed great composure and upper body strength to snuff out danger. Was also happy to carry the ball into midfield when given the space. At least a 7 maybe an 8.

CCFC54321

Hyam 6 Same.

Subs-

Twat with the drum 0

I think it’s disgusting you gave Baka 5 and Hiwula 4 in your ratings. I can only think you were drunk as a lord before the game.

I’d have given them no more than 1 and that’s being generous!

stevefloyd

I decided to splash out the fiver and watch ifollow from Thailand and only caught glimpses of the first half where i thought Baka had the same pole magnet in his boots which always repelled the ball old teflon himself couldnt make anything stick even a guilty charge of posing as a footballer!!! Hiwula wallflower offers as much guile as an african elephant with 3 legs to say he was useless would be an insult to all the people that are useless, he is capable of scoring goals but looks to have given up even with a free hit at goal all he could do was to make their goalie a hero for the day...would it have been better to have given Shipley the pen to take hmmmm nope because he always manages to find the first man so there lies the problem...
We look like a team devoid of ideas in front of goals and if we are to make this season a success it has to get better pretty damn quick before the rest of the team suffer with the lack of confidence the striking dept seems to be suffering from although for a few of them i suspect its more of lack of ability...

SAJ

I thought the back 5 all played well against what for me was one of the poorest teams we’ve played all 7’s but McCallum was man of the match.
Midfield all were ok doing nothing wrong but held the ball on occasions far too long. All 6’s
Hiluwa 4 Poor overall, penalty was very poor. Where we were most of us thought he was going to miss and he did. Needs to play for the U23’s to get some confidence back.
Baka 5 missed a golden chance with a header in the first half but offered very little. His ball control at times is laughable.
O’Hare 6 by far the best forward but to me he offers more from midfield where he seems to impact the game more.
Subs both 5 Didn’t really alter the game thought Biamou looked a better threat than Baka.
My concern is we have now played 4 matches in October and have yet to score a goal. To be honest we don’t even look like doing it at the moment. All the forwards seem shot of confidence. If Godden is out for any length of time we may well plummet down the league. Is it now worth looking at giving either Bapaga or Bremang an opportunity?

speedie87

Marosi 7 spectator most the day
Dabo 7 good defensively, used his strength well but his crossing was poor
Rose 8 top performance
Hyam 7 solid
McCallum 7 ok defensively poor crossing and tentative going forward
Walsh 7 decent
Shipley usual energetic stuff 7
Westbrooke 6 bit of a passenger yesterday
Hiwula 4
Baka 4
Ohare 6 things weren’t quite coming off for him yesterday or he was hacked down as they were about to

Biamou 5
Kasta 4

Gibbo

Good Dabo, O'Hare. Poor Baka, Very poor Hiwula. Not enough info Marosi
The rest: average for the division. MK were crap
But
  • That Biamou achieved little different to Baka implies something else is the problem - formation?
  • Westbrooke - seemingly anonymous but a lot of Dabo's runs were fed by neat little passes from Westbrooke, particularly in the first half.
  • Kelly & Allen on form and back desperately needed.
  • Not sure right side attacking is the best place for O'Hare.
  • Kastenaar is a donkey
MK's stadium is superb - padded seats, steep angle so good view and leg room so you don't end up with scars on your shins. Wish the Ricoh had been so good.

SAJ

Have to agree about MK Dons stadium. 4th time I’ve been there by far best in our division but for me only the Emirates and Wembley best it. Haven’t been to either West Ham or Tottenham but will hopefully in The New Year for the FA Cup.

SkyBlueDom26

Good Dabo, O'Hare. Poor Baka, Very poor Hiwula. Not enough info Marosi
The rest: average for the division. MK were crap
But
  • That Biamou achieved little different to Baka implies something else is the problem - formation?
  • Westbrooke - seemingly anonymous but a lot of Dabo's runs were fed by neat little passes from Westbrooke, particularly in the first half.
  • Kelly & Allen on form and back desperately needed.
  • Not sure right side attacking is the best place for O'Hare.
  • Kastenaar is a donkey
MK's stadium is superb - padded seats, steep angle so good view and leg room so you don't end up with scars on your shins. Wish the Ricoh had been so good.
Marosi was brilliant, claimed everything and made an excellent save!!!! Much better than flappy

SkyBlueDom26

Made 2 great saves actually, just about got his arm to a dangerous cross which would have been a tap in

fernandopartridge

Agree with the majority of that.

I thought McCallum did ok defensively but didn't get forward nearly enough as he should have given how much space there was on the flanks today. When he did get forward his crosses were poor. Dabo did twice the running and his crossing was far superior. Also thought he looked knackered for the last 20 minutes. A 6 for me today.

I also thought Rose was very good. Didn't have a lot to do first half but some really tricky situations in the box where he showed great composure and upper body strength to snuff out danger. Was also happy to carry the ball into midfield when given the space. At least a 7 maybe an 8.
Rose's calmness under pressure is great, one cross in the second half where he got himself on the half turn with a defender on his shoulder very impressive indeed

Users who are viewing this thread