pusbccfc

zuni

Allen 3
Palmer 6
Wilson 5
Gyok 5
Hamer 7
Rest 4/5

Another shit 1st half with a tease for a few minutes in the second...

Shit ...

Ref 3 another turd bag

Roll on the summer ...wank season ftom the start

Off to drink more rum...fuck em

WestEndAgro

Wilson 5
Bidwell 4.5
Doyle 5
McNally 6
Panzo 4
Norton-Cuffy 4
Hamer 5.5
Palmer 4
Allen 5.5
Sheaf 5
Gyokeres 6

Wilson Esbrand 5
Eccles 6
Godden 4
Seanie 4
Kelly N/A

PVA

Wilson 6
Bidwell 5
Doyle 5
McNally 7
Panzo 5
Norton-Cuffy 5
Hamer 7
Palmer 5
Allen 6
Sheaf 6
Gyokeres 6

Brighton Sky Blue

McNally and Hamer 7
Everyone else who started 5 except Panzo, 4

Eccles 6
Godden 6
Ghost Maguire 5

Really is a pity that Moore has turned into the goalkeeping version of a cat that pisses on the floor

SAJ

Who's gonna start, could be interesting
Well whoever thinks we should buy Panzo in the summer really needs to look at this and about his last 5 performances. He is lethargic doesn’t see danger around him. Some of his passing is awful. Had one good game in 5.
How Cuffy gets in the pitch before Eccles or Burroughs is beyond me. Defensively he hadn’t got a clue, gets knocked off the ball constantly. His contract must say he had to start of play so many minutes and I imagine that’s why Arsenal wanted him moving on as he was primarily used as a sub by Rotherham which to me is the standard he is at.

Otis

Well whoever thinks we should buy Panzo in the summer really needs to look at this and about his last 5 performances. He is lethargic doesn’t see danger around him. Some of his passing is awful. Had one good game in 5.
How Cuffy gets in the pitch before Eccles or Burroughs is beyond me. Defensively he hadn’t got a clue, gets knocked off the ball constantly. His contract must say he had to start of play so many minutes and I imagine that’s why Arsenal wanted him moving on as he was primarily used as a sub by Rotherham which to me is the standard he is at.
Been very disappointed with Norton-Cuffy so far.

stay_up_skyblues

It’s very early days but I’m not yet sure what his attributes are. Not particularly quick, doesn’t go past his man, poor first touch and passing is usually wayward. Hopefully he comes good as Rotherham fans (granted a small sample on social media) seemed to rate him.

stay_up_skyblues

Also RE Palmer, I like him, but it’s not really acceptable for him to fade so much now he’s up to speed fitness wise. Save for wining a free kick I don’t think he touched the ball after half time before he came off.

stupot07

Wilson 5
McNally 7
Doyle 5
Panzo 5
Norton-Cuffy 4
Bidwell 4
Hamer 7
Sheaf 5
Palmer 4
Allen 6
Gyokeres 5

Subs
Godden 5
Eccles 6
Wilson-Esbrand 5
McGuire n/a

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Wilson 6
McNally 6
Doyle 5
Panzo 4
BNC 4
Hamer 7
Sheaf 5
Bidwell 6
Allen 4
Palmer 5
Gyokeres 6

JWE 6
Eccles 6
Godden 5
Maguire 4

rob9872

Lot of low scores, I didn't think we were too bad. If we'd taken one of those early chances it could've been different. Big IF as of course we didn't take one, bit result apart and some poor finishing we did ok away against a decent side on a good run of form. Strong bench they had too. Not worried, was a bit of a free hit and a decent run of games ahead.

PVA

He wasn't, he started 14 games out of 20 for them.

shepardo01

Wasn't Diangana offside?
Just seen again with option of pause.
He was beyond Norton-Cuffy at the point of the flick on.... but somebody that was part of the cluster-fuck attempt of trying to win the ball in the air in the six yard box (Sheaf/Doyle/Panzo?) Was playing him well on....

junglej13

West Brom are a very good side and showed it tonight. We weren't great but not awful either. Panzo could do with coming out the side for McFadzean in my opinion. Also Godden should come back in for Allen and go back to two up front. Decent run of games coming up and a chance to get back on the front foot.

olderskyblue

Wilson 6
McNally 6
Doyle 5
Panzo 4
BNC 4
Hamer 7
Sheaf 5
Bidwell 6
Allen 4
Palmer 5
Gyokeres 6

JWE 6
Eccles 6
Godden 5
Maguire 4
You have to smile really. Yok, who was terrible tonight, gets 6, while Allen, who should have had 2 assists tonight as he set Yok up for 2 tap ins, gets 4....

Do you watch over Hamer with the same critical eye? because he was well below standard tonight, so many of his passes went to WBA, or out for throw ins. 7? you must be joking. He may have been the best of the bunch, but a 7 is miles off. One free kick, which was easy for the keeper to clear, can't add that many points on can it?

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Someone’s given Wilson a 7 which truly bewilders me. Can only assume they didn’t go. Was all over the place tonight. Not on his own mind. Hard to single out anyone for praise, perhaps Hamer & sheaf. We were really poor against a better side who didn’t have to get out of second gear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nicksar

I think it’s fair to say he won’t be breaking into the arsenal team anytime soon.

However…we’re quite a young team; most these players will improve. Unfortunately they’ll possibly do so, not playing for us.
I've mentioned previously (through gritted teeth) that it's good that teams like Arsenal & Man City trust us with young development players...but in the case of the two young wing backs we have on loan I can't have it that they are as good as Josh Eccles or Jack Burroughs (who are both very good prospects) it must deflate them to see these types hindering their pathway.
I doubt the play offs are a realistic target this season now so play our own youngsters...makes much more sense to me.

ccfc1234

If you re watch the Burnley game be was one of our best players on the day. That was when he played ahead of Dabo at RB. Since we have gone back to 3 at the back and asked him to play wing back he looks lost and not sure when to attack and defend. Seen enough to think he will be a good option even if that's off the bench but someone needs to drill some positional sense into him so he takes up offensive and defensive positions that effect the game.

Johhny Blue

Someone’s given Wilson a 7 which truly bewilders me. Can only assume they didn’t go. Was all over the place tonight. Not on his own mind. Hard to single out anyone for praise, perhaps Hamer & sheaf. We were really poor against a better side who didn’t have to get out of second gear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m guessing most posters on here don’t go to the game

The Philosopher

Wilson 6

Not sure he knows where to stand for a long throw but his distribution was ok and a couple of decent saves.

Not-on Coffee 4

Not-on form, not-on wavelength and should be Not-on the team. We have better options for RWB than him. There’s a reason Rotherham dropped him and we can see now that they were right.

Doyle 5

What was he doing for their goal, and, wtf was he doing when the ball fell to him in their penalty box 2 yards out, open goal? Wasn’t the worst centre back though, amazingly.

McNally 6

Has settled in quickly as decent players should. Best of a bad back line.

Panzo 4

Panzo was so-pants it was laughable. Passing like he’s drunk and close to getting sent off with a neck grab. Really poor. Joint DOTD with BNC.

Bidwell 6

I thought him ok and was surprised he was subbed and not Pants-so. He could have slotted LCB. Unsure if he was meant to cover Albrighton or not. I guess no-one knew including him.

Hamer 7

If you rewatch you’ll see him covering BNC a lot down our right. The reason our clean-sheet stats are high isn’t down to our defence and GK - it’s him and Sheaf cutting out and covering. Cut above and my MOTM.

Sheaf 6

Not great, not bad so a 6

Allen 5

He has qualities: he can run and hustle and can give and go. Last season, with better wing backs he could run over and short-pass and enable the WB’s to drive on. He can’t do that with these WB’s. He can’t drive in himself, can’t long pass, can’t win in a 60/40 let alone 50/50 situation and can’t win any headers. His wasting of a clear goal scoring opportunity was comedic. Unless we have good WB’s then he has no value to the team.

Palmer 6

I thought he did ok. Allen would have been the better choice to sub off. Others may disagree and everyone has their opinion but they are wrong. Of course.

Gyok 7

Kicked and grabbed at all the time. Must feel like a one man army at times. He can’t win. Accused of being greedy but when he passes to another in a shooting position he must know they are going to most probably fluff it so what does he do?

Subs

Eccles 7

Some good play and should start next outing IMO.

The other double-barrelled geezer 6

Started ok then went meh.

Other Irish chap. 6

Didn’t do much.

At least Robins made some subs.

Blind-Faith

Wilson made a good save to keep it at 1-0, distributions was alright and took a couple of low awkward crosses quite well.

I’m not his biggest fan, but on an overall performance , he really didn’t do that badly last night. Take the Wilson hating glasses off and judge on his actual performance.

Sheaf who is my favourite player had an absolute stinker last night for the most part , I’ll call it as I see it.

Otis

Wilson made a good save to keep it at 1-0, distributions was alright and took a couple of low awkward crosses quite well.

I’m not his biggest fan, but on an overall performance , he really didn’t do that badly last night. Take the Wilson hating glasses off and judge on his actual performance.

Sheaf who is my favourite player had an absolute stinker last night for the most part , I’ll call it as I see it.
Wilson though stayed rooted to his line for two throw-ins into our 6 yard box. Surely he should be coming for those shouldn't he?

I need to rewatch the highlights. Seems several players were at fault for the goal

Users who are viewing this thread