Ratings vs scunny (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Sterry just really annoyed me over the chance to shoot.
A guaranteed goal. Overall he wasn't that bad

You are clearly on the wind up with the rest of your stuff

You gave Lameries a 6 and no one on here other than you agreed with your mom choice....except cc4life...

covcity4life

You gave Lameries a 6 and no one on here other than you agreed with your mom choice....except cc4life...

lots of people chose bigi at MOTM, just check out social media

i also agreed with you lameries was crap

funny how you only pick and choose what suits you. almost troll like?

Grendel

lots of people chose bigi at MOTM, just check out social media

i also agreed with you lameries was crap

funny how you only pick and choose what suits you. almost troll like?

Social media? Wow.

Well done for actually managing to put a post in English at least.

covcity4life

Social media? Wow.

Well done for actually managing to put a post in English at least.

yes social media. if you go on twitter you will see lots of fans who went to game who post their reactions.

its really no different to this very forum you old bastard

skybluesam66

cant believe people saying Scunthorpe wont make the play offs
36 points in 29 games and they have done it - Requires a capitulation of the proportions of us last season to fail

skyblueinBaku

For me, Stevenson was MOM. His distribution was good and he seemed to be very calm on the ball. Bigi was pretty poor first half but improved after the break. I don't understand why Rose was subbed unless he was tiring because he's not quite match fit yet. Our front 3 were not very effective and seemed to lack movement. There was not much from them that was incisive. Best of them was Sordell. Jones seems to be a one trick pony at the moment and Lamieras was poor.

kdp888

An ok performance for me against the top of the league, where possibly a draw was a fair result in my opinion

I don't get to many games as a non league coach myself, but have managed to recently make the Chesterfield one as well as this. Some of the observations are over the two games, but want to get to more when I can.

Burge, 7, Very pleased with his shot stopping and coming to get the ball from crosses, his kicking could be better.
Sterry, 6, Defensively steady, likes to get forward but poor final ball, delivery, if it ever comes in at all.
Willis, 7, Solid, rarely gives his attacker time to turn and attacks the ball well.
Turnball, 6, Ok, decision making is poor at times on and off the ball.
Page, 6, Steady in both defense and going forward.
Stevenson, 7, Very impressive in the two games, plays simple more often and reads the game well defensively.
Bigirimana, 7, Hard working, non stop running, final ball and decision making on it let him down at times but energy in the middle.
Rose, 6, Poor in this game after coming on and changing it previously against Chesterfield, disappointed me here.
Wright, 5, Never really threatened to do anything, kept coming inside and the one time he went round his man on the outside then gave the ball away.
Sordell, 6, Steady did try to do the right things and caused them problems at times, never been a prolific scorer though.
Agyei, 5, Pinball, everything bounces off him, in both games I have seen now, never really looks like scoring neither.

Lameiras, 6, Always positive and has a go, puts a shift in and did ok for the time he was on the pitch.
Jones, 5, Tricky, quick but no end product, another disappointing display
Reid, 6, A typical winger, beats his man and puts it in the box, did well when coming on.

Again only seen the two games and from that feel we need a decent Right Back, Central Defender and Striker.
Lets magic a transfer budget or even 20,000 fans each week to help with that.

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

Having seen Turnbull a few times now, I'm still not convinced he's good enough to be in a team that should be aiming for top half at least. Slow, struggles in the air for a reasonably sized bloke and makes poor decisions too many times with the ball at his feet. We're doing OK defensively so the cracks are being papered over for now, but the lack of an experienced, bastard of a centre half I fear will cost us more than we think in the new year. Must be an area we look to recruit in during the window.

covcity4life

Having seen Turnbull a few times now, I'm still not convinced he's good enough to be in a team that should be aiming for top half at least. Slow, struggles in the air for a reasonably sized bloke and makes poor decisions too many times with the ball at his feet. We're doing OK defensively so the cracks are being papered over for now, but the lack of an experienced, bastard of a centre half I fear will cost us more than we think in the new year. Must be an area we look to recruit in during the window.

i find turnbull and willis both seem surprised by bounce of ball sometimes. not really what you expect from a CB

but i did think turnbulls first touch was very good on saturday

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

i find turnbull and willis both seem surprised by bounce of ball sometimes. not really what you expect from a CB

but i did think turnbulls first touch was very good on saturday

Yeah I'd put that down to lack of communication and anticipation - maybe something that would be addressed by a more experienced defender making the early shout and sticking their head on it

ccfcrob

I see that Lameiras is the new scapegoat now that Bigi has made you all eat your words ;)

covcity4life

no i like lameries, but he was shite saturday

we shouldnt need a player to hound all the time. closest i have come is jordan clarke who scared the shit out of me every time i saw him, but didnt stop me praising the guy for scoring a quality goal vs barsnley once!

gotta get behind the players until they really deserve boo's

Users who are viewing this thread