Ratings vs scunny (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

Burge 7 magbificent save in forst half. aum poor kicks but overall good display

Sterry 6 v good first half. 2nd his touch was crap and missed 2 best chances. but overall i loke this kid

Turnball 7 plaued v well and good ball conteol today

Willis 6 a good display bit he goves away silly fouls when not required

Page 6 hes capable od getting past his man. needa to do it more

Stevenson 6 so much tslent and had a v good game till last 15 when looked tired.

Rose 5 some vood 1 2s but not his best game for me

Bigi 7 excellent pressing. great ball conteol and sum sublime passes. however also 2 poor passes in key areas granted. bit he has vision to see this chances which is something wr ainr had at cov much imo

Wright 4 came into it more 2nd half but overall offered little

Sordell 6 our best threat. needs to play down middle

Agyei 4 couldnr hold ball up at all. good chance blasted over 1st half.

Jones 5 dangerous but no end product
Reid 6 got past his man alot
Lameroes 4 did nothing but lose ball and make silly fouls

clint van damme

I'm guessing you had a good drink today with the posts you have made in the last few hours.....lol

either that or he's got massive fingers and a small phone.
edit to say just read he's given Bigi a higher mark than Stevenson, you're theory about the drinking is correct.

covcity4life

Why is every ratings thread like this. just post ya ratings you keyboard warriors

Bigi was better than stevnson for me today. but stevenson played well too

Grendel

Burge - 7
Sterry - 7
Page - 7
Willis - 7
Turnball - 5
Bigi - 6
Stevenson - 7
Rose - 6
Wright - 4
Agyei - 3
Sordell - 6

Jones - 4
Reid - 6
Lameries - 1 yes 1

Hobo

Burge - 7
Sterry - 7
Page - 7
Willis - 7
Turnball - 5
Bigi - 6
Stevenson - 7
Rose - 6
Wright - 4
Agyei - 3
Sordell - 6

Jones - 4
Reid - 6
Lameries - 1 yes 1

Lameries 1? is that the 1 you docked Bigi who deserved a 7?

Grendel

Lameries 1? is that the 1 you docked Bigi who deserved a 7?

Uh? I thought Bigi was poor in the first half - Stevenson was the better midfielder and he was not deserving an 8.

Lameries got one for coming on the pitch and then doing absolutely nothing once he got on it. Lamentable.

Pipehitterz

Burge 6 had 2 things to do plus a shit load of shit kicking
Back four 7 can't complain
Rose 4 not in the game at all
Bigi 6 ( first half hour 3 / rest of game 8)
Stevenson 7 such a great player but along with bigi had too much to do today
Wright 2
Agyei 2
Sordell 8 motm and getting better and better

Lameiras 1
Jones 5
Reid 6

Venus 3 wrong starting line up followed by wrong substitutes.
He's not the one I'm afraid to say, someone with a knowledge of this league needs to come in

I'll be happy not to see Agyei Wright and Lameiras again this season, and unfortunately Jones is a mile Away from first team Football, u23 or loan him out to league 2

Today showed us we need a couple of mccan sized experienced players in at new year , with them this team will Make the play offs.

We needed to have al least 8 players on their A game to win today, we didn't get that , yet we pushed them all the way and we were the better team. sadly we need to put the Ball in the net, page should have scored 2 today but Fucked up twice.

I message to Venus.
We only have one forward worth his salt in this squad, stop playing him on the Wing

clint van damme

Burge 6 had 2 things to do plus a shit load of shit kicking
Back four 7 can't complain
Rose 4 not in the game at all
Bigi 6 ( first half hour 3 / rest of game 8)
Stevenson 7 such a great player but along with bigi had too much to do today
Wright 2
Agyei 2
Sordell 8 motm and getting better and better

Lameiras 1
Jones 5
Reid 6

Venus 3 wrong starting line up followed by wrong substitutes.
He's not the one I'm afraid to say, someone with a knowledge of this league needs to come in

I'll be happy not to see Agyei Wright and Lameiras again this season, and unfortunately Jones is a mile Away from first team Football, u23 or loan him out to league 2

Today showed us we need a couple of mccan sized experienced players in at new year , with them this team will Make the play offs.

We needed to have al least 8 players on their A game to win today, we didn't get that , yet we pushed them all the way and we were the better team. sadly we need to put the Ball in the net, page should have scored 2 today but Fucked up twice.

I message to Venus.
We only have one forward worth his salt in this squad, stop playing him on the Wing

I'd agree with most of that apart from:

Rose - always made himself available to the man on the ball and kept his distribution simple though did nothing outstanding.
Venus - not ready to write him off yet, 2 defeats in 9, one against the league leaders with a poor forward line which he didn't assemble.
Sordell - yes, he should be central up front, but who's going to get through the work he does out wide?

Pipehitterz

I'd agree with most of that apart from:

Rose - always made himself available to the man on the ball and kept his distribution simple though did nothing outstanding.
Venus - not ready to write him off yet, 2 defeats in 9, one against the league leaders with a poor forward line which he didn't assemble.
Sordell - yes, he should be central up front, but who's going to get through the work he does out wide?
The winger that came on. Reid.
Then we should start using Haynes there too, we have a competent left back now, Haynes is a shit defender, look what he can do when he goes forward.

We need goals not Work on the wings and Sordell will give us that Work up top, where it's needed

Rose broke up play only, but left bigi and Stevenson to battle the whole middle, he wasn't good at all and to be subbed off tells us the same

clint van damme

The winger that came on. Reid.
Then we should start using Haynes there too, we have a competent left back now, Haynes is a shit defender, look what he can do when he goes forward.

We need goals not Work on the wings and Sordell will give us that Work up top, where it's needed

Rose broke up play only, but left bigi and Stevenson to battle the whole middle, he wasn't good at all and to be subbed off tells us the same

If Reid can improve his distribution, and it was better today, then that's an option, definitely. But up until today his final ball has been appalling.

Pipehitterz

If Reid can improve his distribution, and it was better today, then that's an option, definitely. But up until today his final ball has been appalling.
His final Ball is appalling always. today is the Best i've ever seen

The only thing Reid gives you is tiring the defenders, and also dragging defenders to produce space for forwards I wouldn't expect any goals or decent crosses from him ever, first time I saw him play against us last season I said the same thing.
Scunthorpe had a similar player in their Number 19 , couldn't pass for shit but ran us ragged.
Reid would Work full time on that Wing, and/ or have him in competition for the spot with Haynes.
It's time for Haynes and George Thomas to be given a shout in front of Wright and Agyei

clint van damme

The only thing Reid gives you is tiring the defenders, and also dragging defenders to produce space for forwards I wouldn't expect any goals or decent crosses from him ever, first time I saw him play against us last season I said the same thing.
Scunthorpe had a similar player in their Number 19 , couldn't pass for shit but ran us ragged.
Reid would Work full time on that Wing, and/ or have him in competition for the spot with Haynes.
It's time for Haynes and George Thomas to be given a shout in front of Wright and Agyei

Worth a try, we can't persevere with the 2 loanees, they're dreadful.
I actually think there's a player in Agyei but we can't afford to develop him from his current level. Wright is awful, ( though no doubt he'll prove me wrong in the future!)

Sky Blue Harry H

Yep - today Wright and Agyei both had very poor games. Reid is inconsistent, but he can go past a man and get the ball in. Whatever combination Venus tries, I think Sordell has to go middle ofthe forward line, and Agyei & Wright 'rested' for a while.

Pipehitterz

Agyei. poor man's nouble
Wright. dreadful player. I would say worse than akpom. and he was shit beyond belief
Fuck what they might become, right now we need goals, I reckon Thomas would provide more, he certainly gets about the pitch.
If it's 433 then our starting line up has to have Reid on the left and Sordell in the middle. with Haynes and Thomas understudy
Right side? Fuck knows. for now Jones/ Lameiras horror show, but Xmas has to bring in experienced right sided players

westofrayne

Burge - 7 - 2 good saves, kicking not so good
Sterry - 7 - good first half but missed 2 great chances should have scored
Page - 6 - steady game
Willis - 7 - CommandING, but gave away a few silly fouls towards the end.
Turnball - 5 - should have been sent off, not sure how got away with it, OK performance.
Bigi - 6 - first 15 mind was very poor, couldn't make a pass, improved as game went off
Stevenson - 7 - Steady game, looks so composed for such a young man.
Rose - 6 - should have stayed on we were on top at that stage
Wright - 1 - please, please, please send him back
Agyei - 3 - has talent, but way to easy to knock off the ball
Sordell - 6 - play him in the centre please.

Jones - 4 one trick pony
Reid - 6
Lamerie's - 4 not good

idm1975

I agree with you, if the loans are not going to put the effort in then give our young guys a chance. too many times today bigi was having to chase their back 4 should have been the front 3. its a hard one to take today against the top team in the league. they wont be there all year with the long ball shit and they wont always have that ref!

Pipehitterz

I agree with you, if the loans are not going to put the effort in then give our young guys a chance. too many times today bigi was having to chase their back 4 should have been the front 3. its a hard one to take today against the top team in the league. they wont be there all year with the long ball shit and they wont always have that ref!
Agreed. Scunthorpe won't Make the play offs IMO.
Bigi was in the strikers position loads of times, dreadful stuff from Agyei today.
Wright we can just forget about. non player

covcity4life

Is this same as people saying dke should be played infront of sterry tho?

The Penguin

Thanks to the match being televised in Oz, I can finally participate in a ratings thread (albeit based on television watching):

Burge 7 (it was everything I read about a typical Burge match - good shot stopping, can't kick for toffee)
Sterry 7 (was solid today; yes, he probably should have scored at least once, but he's a full back, so not really his job)
Willis 6 (was alright, though I wish that rather than fruitlessly appealing for offside, he'd actually worried about trying to close down Madden on the cross that provided the goal)
Turnbull 5 (he scares me with his indecisiveness, and there were several times where his passing was craptacular. I'm really not sold on him)
Page 6 (meh, was okay)
Bigi 7 (questionable first half, very good in the second, showed a willingness to put in a mountain of work)
Stevenson 7 (I see what everyone goes on about now. Looks very composed and, importantly, knows how to pass to a teammate. Thought he faded as the game wore on though, but yanno, he's only a kid)
Rose 6 (I couldn't fault him for working hard, nor could I fault him for constantly trying to be positive; unfortunately, he has a few technical limitations that get in the way of him being really effective)
Sordell 7 (easily our best attacker today. It's a pity we can't clone him, because while I think he would be better through the middle, he is also capable of having an impact out wide)
Agyei 2 (no. Just no. Other than the run which resulted in the ballooned effort, where he really had no excuse for not at least hitting the target, offered nothing. Also why does he fall over and get barged off the ball so much?)
Wright 4 (I feel like I wanna defend the kid a bit. There were times where he fashioned space for himself quite well in the box, and a couple of meaningful jinking runs that took the ball into dangerous areas showed me he can play a bit. That said, his end product is....well let's be frank, he has no end product. Surely we have our own players comparable to this that we can put time into)

Subs:
Jones 4 (gave the ball away far too easily)
Lameiras 1 (I do not think this is harsh. My understanding is that Lameiras can play, that he is actually a useful footballer, but his performance after coming on was abhorrent. Worse than that, it all happened with him playing in the middle. Had he been out wide and Sordell in the centre, I think we might well have snatched an equaliser. Pretty sure his entire contribution was having the first touch of an elephant with a poor first touch and giving many gifts to the Scunthorpe defenders)
Reid 5 (in the time he was on the park, he at least tried to have an impact. It would be nice if we had a couple of quality wide players, so that his role for us could be that of an impact sub to run at tired full backs, but......)

Overall, I don't think we were bad today until we were in our final third.

stupot07

Burge 7
Sterry 7
Willis 7
Turnbull 6
Page 6
Stevenson 7
Bigi 6
Rose 6
Sordell 7
Agyei 3
Wright 4

Subs
Lamieres 4
Reid 5
Jones 5

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Winny the Bish

Burge - 6 - A good save in the first but had little to do. Needs to improve kicking off both feet.
Sterry - 7 - Was really impressive. Has come on leaps and bounds since the start of the season.
Page - 6 - Solid. Did what was needed. Ideally would've been more attacking like Sterry.
Willis - 6 - Also solid. Little to say about his performance. Wasn't at fault for their goal like others have said.
Turnbull - 5 - Let his temper get the best of him at times. Should've been sent off.
Bigi - 6.5 - Did a lot of the running that the forwards couldn't be bothered to do. Thought he led by example today, unfortunately the rest of the team didn't follow.
Stevenson - 6 - A lot of nice touches and passing but couldn't influence the game from his position in the base of midfield.
Rose - 5 - Wasn't at his best. Not enough of those runs from deep he's made his name on.
Wright - 3 - Isn't a winger. Just isn't very good at anything.
Agyei - 1 - The only thing he did was waste our best chance of the fucking game. Was absolutely appalling in every aspect.
Sordell - 6 - Wasted on the wing. Damn near neglectful that we're playing our best striker and top goalscorer out wide.

Jones - 4 - Ran down a dead end every time. Some days his runs will come off and lead to goals, and then there are days like today where he lost the ball. Needs to keep it simpler.
Reid - 6 - Should've come on at half-time. Terrorised their right back. We just didn't have enough men in the box to make any of his crosses dangerous.
Lameiras - 4 - Read 'Jones'. DIDN'T HELP THAT HE WAS MADE TO PLAY UP FRONT, ON HIS OWN, FOR 15 MINUTES WHEN WE WERE LOSING. JESUS CHRIST, WHAT THE HELL WAS VENUS THINKING!

skybluebelgium

Burge
Sterry-Willis-Turnbull-Page
Rose (??) - Bigi - Stevenson- Reid
Sordell
Tudgay (Thomas)
At this moment that would be mine starting 11, Tudgay, with Sordell behind or around him must be playing better.
One up front is not an option, you can't create enough chances. No chances .... no goals !!

Warwickhunt

Burge 7 magbificent save in forst half. aum poor kicks but overall good display

Sterry 6 v good first half. 2nd his touch was crap and missed 2 best chances. but overall i loke this kid

Turnball 7 plaued v well and good ball conteol today

Willis 6 a good display bit he goves away silly fouls when not required

Page 6 hes capable od getting past his man. needa to do it more

Stevenson 6 so much tslent and had a v good game till last 15 when looked tired.

Rose 5 some vood 1 2s but not his best game for me

Bigi 7 excellent pressing. great ball conteol and sum sublime passes. however also 2 poor passes in key areas granted. bit he has vision to see this chances which is something wr ainr had at cov much imo

Wright 4 came into it more 2nd half but overall offered little

Sordell 6 our best threat. needs to play down middle

Agyei 4 couldnr hold ball up at all. good chance blasted over 1st half.

Jones 5 dangerous but no end product
Reid 6 got past his man alot
Lameroes 4 did nothing but lose ball and make silly fouls
That easy for you to say! LOL

Osullivan18

Burge 7 - looked decent, good stop in the first half and distribution is definitely improving.

Sterry 6.5 - not great not terrible. Should have hit a shot first time in the second half (think it was him)

Willis 6.5 - Looks calm at the back

Turnbull 5.5 - poor with decisions, few times headed up field when page was in space for a simple pass. Lost his head a bit as well

Page 6.5 - decent on occasions. Beaten in the air a lot.

Bigi 6.5 - breaks position a lot, when we don't have the ball. Point where he could have played Sordell through but messed up.

Rose 6 -literally non existent for large parts while on.

Stevenson 6.5 - composed, guilty of passing backwards a lot yesterday.

Sordell 6 - looked a threat but should not have been out on the right for me

Wright 6 not there first half, more effort second half but no reward

Agyei 5 - should have scored, poor positional play, causes no problems for defenders without the ball. Moaned way too much at Sordell for not pushing up but he was clearly marking someone else.

Subs
Ruben 5.5 - should have also scored, did little else to impress

Reid 5.5 - one good run, played us into trouble once as well.
Jones 5.5 - easy to read what he wants to do, but actually I thought he wasn't that bad

dongonzalos

Burge - 7
Sterry - 6 (use your foot!)
Page - 7
Willis - 8
Turnball - 5
Bigi - 8
Stevenson - 7
Rose - 6
Wright - 5
Agyei - 5
Sordell - 7 (playing out of position)

Jones - 6
Reid - 5
Lameries - 6

stupot07

Burge - 7
Sterry - 6 (use your foot!)
Page - 7
Willis - 8
Turnball - 5
Bigi - 8
Stevenson - 7
Rose - 6
Wright - 5
Agyei - 5
Sordell - 7 (playing out of position)

Jones - 6
Reid - 5
Lameries - 6

Lol. No one was worth an 8 yesterday

dongonzalos

No one was worth an 8 yesterday

I guess it's all relative.
8 for Bigi fir his tiredness work rate. He energy was ridiculous and he really did disrupt Scunthorpe.
Willis has become far more accomplished and assured.
However on reflection you are probably right just a 7 for Willis

stupot07

8 for Bigi fir his tiredness work rate. He energy was ridiculous and he really did disrupt Scunthorpe.
He worked no harder than rose, for me Stevenson was the best of thr bunch in midfield. Bigi worked hard, but was sloppy in possession and was very poor first half. 7 tops for him and a toss up between willis or sordell for MOTM.

Grendel

He didn't disrupt them at all. Running demented flapping your arms around achieved nothing.

He made one interception and gave it away.

Second half was better but first his distribution was very poor. Also the two times he ran with the ball on space he woefully lost the ball.

Still I'm sure it's a wumming post.

It has to be - you gave Lameries the same marks as Rose and Sterry?!

dongonzalos

He worked no harder than rose, for me Stevenson was the best of thr bunch in midfield. Bigi worked hard, but was sloppy in possession and was very poor first half. 7 tops for him and a toss up between willis or sordell for MOTM.

It was Bigi fir MOTM for me for effort. He energises the whole team.
He decision making was questionable at times.
Sordell and Willis were my next best two.

dongonzalos

He didn't disrupt them at all. Running demented flapping your arms around achieved nothing.

He made one interception and gave it away.

Second half was better but first his distribution was very poor. Also the two times he ran with the ball on space he woefully lost the ball.

Still I'm sure it's a wumming post.

It has to be - you gave Lameries the same marks as Rose and Sterry?!

Sterry just really annoyed me over the chance to shoot.
A guaranteed goal. Overall he wasn't that bad

You are clearly on the wind up with the rest of your stuff

Users who are viewing this thread