Godden 6
Wright 3

Sakamoto 8
Ayari 7
Allen 6
Simms 6
Kitching 5

Brighton Sky Blue

A crime against football for which several players should be doing time. Making very average opponents look untouchable with a performance simply miles away from acceptable, very slow and laboured with a porous defence.

Wilson 5
MVE 6 It's such a waste seeing him beat players for pace and then stand there and pass the ball backwards.
Lati 5
McF 4
Binks 5
JDS 5
Eccles 4 A cake would have done better.
Kelly 5
Palmer 3 His worst performance since Friday
Godden 7 Somehow kept the losing margin down to 1, it really shouldn't have been anywhere near that close.
Wright 4

Subs
Saka 6 Not his fault that Robins insists on playing him out of position, he is clearly an attack minded player.
Ayari 7
Allen 6
Simms 6
Kitching N/A

MR has a huge amount of thinking to do.

fernandopartridge

Wilson 4
Lati 5
Fadz 5
Binks 6
MVE 5
Da Silva 5
Kelly 6
Eccles 5
Palmer 3
Godden 6
Wright 4

Ayari 7
Simms 6
Allen 6
Sakamoto 6

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Blind-Faith

Wilson 5
van Ewijk 6
Latibeaudiere 7
McFadzean 5
Binks 6
Dasilva 5
Eccles 6
Kelly 7
Palmer 3
Godden 8
Wright 3

Sakamoto 7
Ayari 6
Allen 6
Simms 6
Kitching 6

Ccfcisparks

Wilson 6
van Ewijk 6
Latibeaudiere 6
McFadzean 3
Binks 5
Dasilva 5
Eccles 4
Kelly 6
Palmer 3
Godden 8
Wright 4

Sakamoto 7
Ayari 7
Allen 6
Simms 6
Kitching 5

pusbccfc

Wilson - 5
MVE - 5: Imagine being that quick and not even trying to beat your man. His long throw is rubbish.
Lati - 6: Glad he's trying to carry the ball. The midfielders ahead of him could try the same.
Fadz - 3: It's bound to happen every once in a while with a player of his age. Time to progress on from him with the vast money spent at the back.
Binks - 5: Can see why Robins fancies him.
JDS - 5: Can't actually work out if he's any good. Looks tidy but what else?
Kelly - 5: Fine but no creatively. Petrified of going forward. Safe passes.
Eccles - 5: See above.
Palmer - 3: I always defend him but there's only so many times you can make such stupid, lazy decisions.
Godden - 6: Did absolutely nothing, but score. Fair enough to him. Scoring goals to keep himself in the team.
Haji - 2: An absolutely disgraceful performance. As bad as Palmer but a fucking international striker who cost £7m. He'll never play for his country again with shite like that. Lazy, slow, couldn't control the ball.

Ayari - 7: Stood out like a sore thumb. Far better than those around him.
Sakamoto - 7: Got to fit him in, just not at RWB.
Allen - 6: Cannot wait to get him back in.

Kitching and Simms - meh.

Robins - Pressures on for the first time in his career here. Not necessarily from the fans. He'll need to explain his signings to King at some point. I feel a big system change is coming.

Perryccfc

How anyone can give Palmer anymore than a 1 is beyond me.
Wilson 4
Lati 5
Fadz 4
Binks 5
Da Silva 6
MVE 5
Eccles 3
Kelly 5
Palmer 1
Godden 7
Wright 4

Saka 7
Kitching 4

Pathetic, embarrassing, nowhere near good enough.

False9

Wilson 5
van Ewijk 6
Latibeaudiere 6
McFadzean 5
Binks 5
Dasilva 5
Eccles 4
Kelly 6
Palmer 3
Godden 8
Wright 4

Sakamoto 6
Ayari 6
Allen 6
Simms 6
Kitching 5

Shambles really

JulianDarbyFTW

Wilson 5
van Ewijk 5
Latibeaudiere 6
McFadzean 5
Binks 5
Dasilva 5
Eccles 5
Kelly 4
Palmer 1
Godden 7
Wright 4

Palmer was awful. Worst I've seen him play. May as well have played with 10 men in the first half for all the difference he made. I'm usually a big fan, and a mark of one may seem extreme, but I was closer to the ball than he was and I'm in the Midlands.

Adge

Yeah he should have passed it forward to Wright and Palmer to lose all night. Honestly I thought he was one of our better players again.
Yep-the best midfielder for us by a mile even though he himself was distinctly average.

Terry_dactyl

Not really getting the very low scores for Eccles and MVE.
Simms did more in his cameo than Wright did all game.
Palmer was ponderous.
Da Silva improved as the game went on…then got worse again.

Collectively our central defence was shite. The goal from a corner. What happened for the 3rd?!?
I thought Lati looked decent.

Martin180

Wilson - 5 , would have been a 6 but for the 3rd goal , time for Collins against Huddersfield?
MvE - 5 , could've been a 6 but never once took his man on
Da Silva - 5 a natural wing back ,set up the second but needs to be more positive
Binks - 7 didn't think he did a lot wrong tonight , looks very comfortable on the ball and happy to bring it out and spray decent passes
Fadz - 4 wasn't his night tonight and long term we need to trust the investment made and rest him
Lati - 6 steady performance , loves a tackle and want to see him in the Fadz role long term
Kelly - 5 did his job but not incisive enough on the ball
Eccles - 5 see Kelly
Palmer 2 - just shocking
Wright 3 - not much better but did at least try
Godden - 6 goals but not much else ,sums him up as a player , not a negative

Subs :
Saka 5 , lively ,took players on , whipped in some nice crosses but at fault for the 3rd goal and looks light in defence
Ayari - 6 could've been 7 ,dynamic took players on and as the season goes on want to see him play 8
Allen - 6 we miss him and need him back fit as soon as possible , the modern day Micky Gynn
Simms - 5 thought he looked sharp when he came on , linked well for the second goal . Want him to start Monday
Kitching - ? Dunno what to make of him , looks built for the CB role but looked a bit lost tonight

stupot07

Wilson 5
Lati 5
Fadz 5
Binks 5
MVE 7
JDS 5
Eccles 4
Kelly 6
Palmer 3
Godden 7 - MOTM
Wright 4

Subs

Saka 6 (minus 1 mark for the goal)
Ayari 7
Allen 7
Simms 6
Kitching 5

Martin180

Wilson 5
Lati 5
Fadz 5
Binks 5
MVE 7
JDS 5
Eccles 4
Kelly 6
Palmer 3
Godden 7 - MOTM
Wright 4

Subs

Saka 6 (minus 1 mark for the goal)
Ayari 7
Allen 7
Simms 6
Kitching 5

MvE was never a 7 tonight ,he's been recruited as an attacking wing back . Tonight he was too timid and was too reluctant to take his man on . Don't think he had a bad game but he's been bought as a game changer

covboy9

Team has absolutely no confidence we are lost without sheaf and the the 2 departures

we don’t know our best team squad is unbalanced and effort from some of players isn’t good enough

Eccles and Kelly is league 1 midfield but we bought another centre back, stupid

covboy9

Robins won’t suffer kasey palmer for long. Heart the size of a pea, absolutely no effort doesn’t care if he wins or loses

yes he can play and has talent but he can’t be bothered

skyblueinswansea

Anyone else think MVE went into the game Injured. He didn’t accelerate once today? Mind you most looked like they were running with weights in their boots. Thought the subs showed a bit of desire. But out of the starting line up for me only Lati came out with credit the rest a bit meh. At times it looked like we were playing 7 at the back and 3 up front and a huge gap in between.

Londonccfcfan

Just got back.

Seems we are getting worse the longer we play the same team.

Cardiff are worst team we played this season. Last year we would have battered them.

Wilson 5
Lats 5
Mcfadz 3. How he wasnt sent off?
Binks 6
JDS 5
Van Ewick 5
Eccles 4
Kelly 5
Palmer 2 - He was atrocious again.
Bskayoko MK 2. - 3
Godden 6

Subs much better.

Simms 6
Saka 7
Ayari 6.5
Allen 6
Kitching 4

Robin's 3 - he picked the team and formation. Awful.

torchomatic

Just got back. Piss poor performance.

Palmer was rubbish. Eccles and Kelly weren't as rubbish, but pretty poor. Fadz was awful.

Saka was a breath of fresh air when he came on. MR needs to think seriously about the constant picking of Eccles and Palmer. They don't offer us anything at present. Kelly has some kind of mental block that stops him making a positive pass.

On a positive note, the journey there and back was OK.

Good night.

skybluecam

Wilson 5
MVE 5
Lati 5
Fadz 4
Binks 4
Dasilva 4
Kelly 6
Eccles 4
Palmer 3
Wright 4
Godden 7

Subs
Saka 5
Ayari 6
Kitching 5
Simms/Allen N/A

rob9872

Yet another shite journey back, didn't get out of Csrdiff til nearly 11 then M40 turn off from M42 closed, did a couple of laps before eventually coning back through Hockley Heath!

Might not have been so bad but for a shite result from a shite game with shite performances and even the atmosphere was meh being too far from quiet away fans. Only 18k too, goodness knows what getting away from here is like when it's full.

Only Godden and Lati come out of that with any credit at all. Tats was bright when he came on but never in position defensively. Robins got it massively wrong imo. Shouldn't keep harping on about who isn't here but Hamer so noticeably missing with Kelly playing backwards and Eccles sideways. Wright looks like a £7m Bakayoko. Simms improved with his cameo and needs to start next.

skyblue_55

Robins insisting with playing Palmer , has cost us arguably 5 points, from these last 2 games .
His inability to see what we all saw again last night from the kick off , is bewildering, but then to dish out blame to certain players , who made our performance look 100% better , after finally coming on , just shows he isn’t the ‘ messiah ‘ so many think he is

Great_Expectations

I actually thought Eccles looked better when Kelly went off and we were losing, he seemed to at least be trying to get on the ball and make things happen. Before that he was anonymous.

Saka needs game time but not at RWB, he needs to start at 10. Either alongside Ayari or with Ayari playing CM alongside Eccles or Kelly, it’s attacking but we look so blunt offensively it’s embarrassing.

I like Palmer but maybe him now being our ‘only creative player’ has gone to his head post Gyokeres and Hamer - such a lack of effort last night and when on the ball his decision making and implementation were horrendous.

Simms looked better when he came on - he should start next game. Let Wright be an £11m super sub against tiring defenders - at least we might see him do something positive at that point.

Users who are viewing this thread