Ratings v Luton (1 Viewer)

Adge

Might as well relive the horror show-

Burge 5 Vintage Burge rolling back the years-awful kicking and all over the place.
Grimmer 6 Ok and at least looked interested. Some good progress down the right.
Willis 5 Uncomfortable afternoon for him and his defensive partner. Looks like a bit of a lay-off after the late tackle on him.
Davis 5 Slightly better than Willis but showed his Achilles heal with a couple of slips which let them in on goal.
Brown 7 Decent game from him I thought and unbelievably didn’t get our man of the match as he was our best player.
Kelly 6 Started off well but went deeper and deeper and in the end might as well have been a third central defender. At least looked like he was bothered and interested.
Bayliss 5 Couple of forays forward/lost the ball in dangerous areas/got substituted and then got Man of the match! How?
Shipley 4 Forgot he was on the pitch and then noticed him when he tried to take a quick free kick and it went out for a throw.In reality he is trying to punch above his weight.
Thomas 6 Was our only threat going forward but not as effective than of late. Got the penalty with a good run.
JCH 5 Only gets 5 because he scored the Penalty. Should have done better with s close range header but keeper saved it. Isolated on his own but sometimes you have to keep going and make things happen. Didn’t see him doing that.
Hiwula 4 Abysmal. Was it over the line or not? Didn’t deserve a goal anyway.

Hyam 5 Not long on but didn’t do anything wrong.
Chaplin 4 Couldn’t fathom out what he was doing/where he was playing. No impact on the game anyway.
Allisani 6 Done more in 15 mins than most others didnt do in the 90. Deserves a start next week.

LilleSkyBlue

Burge - 6 oh I dunno

Grimmer - 6 better then recently
Willis - 6 all right
Davies - 6 all right
Brown - 6.5 fine

Thomas - 7 good though not as much as recently
Kelly - 6 all right
Bayliss - 5 only seems to be showing his faults at the moment
Shipley - 4.5 poor

JCH - 5 will never score, okay, at least he got the penno
Hiwula - 4 awful, again

clint van damme

surprised at how higH the marks for Grimmer and JCH are.
Grimmer really struggled especially first half though at least he tried, JCH didn't look interested until the last couple of minutes.

oucho

Might as well relive the horror show-

Burge 5 Vintage Burge rolling back the years-awful kicking and all over the place.
Grimmer 6 Ok and at least looked interested. Some good progress down the right.
Willis 5 Uncomfortable afternoon for him and his defensive partner. Looks like a bit of a lay-off after the late tackle on him.
Davis 5 Slightly better than Willis but showed his Achilles heal with a couple of slips which let them in on goal.
Brown 7 Decent game from him I thought and unbelievably didn’t get our man of the match as he was our best player.
Kelly 6 Started off well but went deeper and deeper and in the end might as well have been a third central defender. At least looked like he was bothered and interested.
Bayliss 5 Couple of forays forward/lost the ball in dangerous areas/got substituted and then got Man of the match! How?
Shipley 4 Forgot he was on the pitch and then noticed him when he tried to take a quick free kick and it went out for a throw.In reality he is trying to punch above his weight.
Thomas 6 Was our only threat going forward but not as effective than of late. Got the penalty with a good run.
JCH 5 Only gets 5 because he scored the Penalty. Should have done better with s close range header but keeper saved it. Isolated on his own but sometimes you have to keep going and make things happen. Didn’t see him doing that.
Hiwula 4 Abysmal. Was it over the line or not? Didn’t deserve a goal anyway.

Hyam 5 Not long on but didn’t do anything wrong.
Chaplin 4 Couldn’t fathom out what he was doing/where he was playing. No impact on the game anyway.
Allisani 6 Done more in 15 mins than most others didnt do in the 90. Deserves a start next week.
Burge - 6 oh I dunno

Grimmer - 6 better then recently
Willis - 6 all right
Davies - 6 all right
Brown - 6.5 fine

Thomas - 7 good though not as much as recently
Kelly - 6 all right
Bayliss - 5 only seems to be showing his faults at the moment
Shipley - 4.5 poor

JCH - 5 will never score, okay, at least he got the penno
Hiwula - 4 awful, again
This is easy this week.

They all get a 4.

But Hiwula only gets a 1. That's just for turning up.
surprised at how higH the marks for Grimmer and JCH are.
Grimmer really struggled especially first half though at least he tried, JCH didn't look interested until the last couple of minutes.

Umm hello: Ratings v Luton

Nick's on the lash in Bristol to be fair, otherwise someone else would have beaten me to this.........

eastwoodsdustman

Burge 4
Grimmer 7
Brown 7
Davies 5
Willis 5
Bayliss 4
Kelly 7
Thomas 5
Shipley 6
Hiwula 4
JCH 5

Chaplin 5
Allessani 6
Hyam 6

stupot07

Burge 6 - poor distribution
Grimmer 6 - tried hard but lacked quality
Willis 5 - Lost the battle with collins before his injury
Davies 5 - poor error gifted a glorious chance in the first half.
Brown 5 - ok, Doesn't do enough going forward
Kelly 5.5 - ok, some nice passing but unable to dominate the midfield
Bayliss 5 - flashes of quality but lacked end product and Lost the midfield battle.
Thomas 6.5 - our best Player, albeit lacking end product. If we lose him in January, we will likely be in a relegation battle.
Shipley 4 - some sloppy play, worked hard but not good enough today.
Hiwula 3 - anonymous. Offers nothing from open play.
JCH 3 - anonymous, should take a look at collins the way he uses his body, holds the ball up And brings people into play. Hard up top on his own, but Just not good enough.

Chaplin 4 - meh
Allasani 5 - one great cross, worth a start
Hyam 5 - Did ok. No worse or Better than Willis and Davies

Robins 1 - the formation Doesn't work, too negative, set up not to lose encouraged Luton to push forward and pressurise us.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Skyblue_CP

I honestly dont think JCH is that bad, just wish he would pull the trigger more often, when he does, boy does it stay hit and could cause keepers all sorts of issues...

Nick

Administrator
I honestly dont think JCH is that bad, just wish he would pull the trigger more often, when he does, boy does it stay hit and could cause keepers all sorts of issues...

I could cleanly strike a ball one out of 7 times like ours seem to.

Users who are viewing this thread