Ratings v Ipswich (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Dabo a machine, Allen a bit of an off day, Walsh was a bit scared when on a booking and even though Godden didn't have his best game he did what he needed to do.

giphy.gif

fernandopartridge

Marosi 7
Dabo 8
Mccallum 7
Rose 6.5
Macfadzean 9
Hyam 6.5
Kelly 7
Walsh 7
Allen 7
O'Hare 7
Godden 7

Subs
Shipley 7
Westbrooke 6
Baka 6

Possibly harshly marking Hyam and Rose down for some sloppy passing but they were strong defensively against a side better than their form.

Subs

peace ndlovu

Marosi 7
Dabo 8
Mccallum 7
Rose 6.5
Macfadzean 9
Hyam 6.5
Kelly 7
Walsh 7
Allen 7
O'Hare 7
Godden 7

Subs
Shipley 7
Westbrooke 6
Baka 6

Possibly harshly marking Hyam and Rose down for some sloppy passing but they were strong defensively against a side better than their form.

Subs

Broadly agree with that but I’d take 1/2 point off McCallum and give it to Dabo
Though he was superb again today.

Marosi 7

Dabo 8

Hyam 7
Fadz 9
Rose 7

Mccallum 6

Kelly 7
Walsh 7

O'Hare 7
Allen 7

Godden 7

Thought Kelly was much better today Walsh worried after the booking, O'Hare superb again but dabo and mcfadzen becoming strong contenders for player of year, not the best today but that's the difference this season we keep getting job done

Paxman II

McFadz edging towards player of the season for me
Between him and Dabo with 10 games to go

You have to add Godden to that list. Had injuries but came back and delivered, especially in cruicial games like today. In fact he could have had a couple more today.

covcity4life

You have to add Godden to that list. Had injuries but came back and delivered, especially in cruicial games like today. In fact he could have had a couple more today.
15 goals ia great and provijg vital but godden woukdnt make my top 5 players let alone player of season

fernandopartridge

Broadly agree with that but I’d take 1/2 point off McCallum and give it to Dabo
Though he was superb again today.
Mccallum did well against a decent player Edwards I thought. He's not been as good on the ball of late but then again we were more conservative for a lot of the game. Made a great block from one of their free kicks in the second half as well

stevefloyd

We are not blowing teams away but we are doing a professional job on them and keep grinding out these wins ohh what a fantastic time to be a Cov fan lets enjoy this fantastic ride we are on!

Sick Boy

Marosi 7
Dabo 8
Mccallum 7
Rose 7
Macfadzean 9
Hyam 7
Kelly 7
Walsh 7
Allen 7
O'Hare 8
Godden 7

Subs
Shipley 7
Westbrooke 6
Baka 6

shmmeee

Marosi - 7
Rose - 7
McFadz - 8
Hyam - 7
Dabo - 7
Walsh - 7
Kelly - 7
McCallum - 6
Allen - 6
O’Hare - 8
Godden - 7

Shipley/Baka/Westbrooke - 6

As Robins said a bit flat today, lacking a spark and not as “on it” as we have been. O’Hare was excellent defending from the front today, between him and McFadz for MOTM. Thought McCallum was overly cautious in a game where we should’ve made more of the wide areas going forward and Allen didn’t use the ball as well as he can. Godden would’ve been an eight but for a couple of missed chances and he didn’t seem to win as much in the air as he often does.

A professional three points and onto the next game but well have to play better than that over the next ten games to stay where we are.

clint van damme

Marosi - 7
Rose - 7
McFadz - 8
Hyam - 7
Dabo - 7
Walsh - 7
Kelly - 7
McCallum - 6
Allen - 6
O’Hare - 8
Godden - 7

Shipley/Baka/Westbrooke - 6

As Robins said a bit flat today, lacking a spark and not as “on it” as we have been. O’Hare was excellent defending from the front today, between him and McFadz for MOTM. Thought McCallum was overly cautious in a game where we should’ve made more of the wide areas going forward and Allen didn’t use the ball as well as he can. Godden would’ve been an eight but for a couple of missed chances and he didn’t seem to win as much in the air as he often does.

A professional three points and onto the next game but well have to play better than that over the next ten games to stay where we are.

agree with the gaffer, McFaz or O'Hare for MoM. Probably dock McFaz a point for that Cruyff turn which nearly sent me to A and E.

Londonccfcfan

Marosi 7

Dabo 8

Hyam 7
Fadz 9
Rose 7

Mccallum 6

Kelly 7
Walsh 7

O'Hare 7
Allen 7

Godden 7

Thought Kelly was much better today Walsh worried after the booking, O'Hare superb again but dabo and mcfadzen becoming strong contenders for player of year, not the best today but that's the difference this season we keep getting job done

Agree Kelly back close go his best.

Mcfadz/Walsh/Dabo my stand outs.

Portman Road becoming one my fav away grounds. 2 visits 2 wins.

Not quite sure why Baka was favoured over Biamou.

Evo1883

Agree Kelly back close go his best.

Mcfadz/Walsh/Dabo my stand outs.

Portman Road becoming one my fav away grounds. 2 visits 2 wins.

Not quite sure why Baka was favoured over Biamou.

Robins generally appears to favour him over max

Adge

Marisol 7 Fairly routine game and claiming a couple when we were under a bit of pressure.

Dabs 7 Defensive work and forward play decent.

Hyam 7 One or two misplaced passes but defending was sound.

McFadz 9 MOM A real colossus at the back for us over the last few months. No nonsense L1 clogger which may sound a bit harsh but does exactly as it says on the tin.

Rose 7 See Hyam.

McCallum 6 Took the easy option every time and conceded unnecessary free kicks when a few got passed him. Great clearance though from under the bar and a clean sheet to boot.

Kelly 7 Back to doing what he does best and better than of late.

Walsh 7 A key hand in the goal.

Allen 6 Didn’t really get going and was subbed late on.

O’Hare 7 Worked tirelessly all game.

Godden 7 First touch for the goal was superb-missed an easier chance after but ran himself into the ground before going off late on.

Subs Shipley 6 Nothing much but probably just glad to be involved again.

Westbrook See Shipley

Baka 5 Bumbled he way around for 5 or 10 minutes.

Not really at our best but maybe that’s down to Ipswich (and others) doing their homework and stopping us. But again-sign of a good team is winning when not at your best.

Liquid Gold

Not the best but we did our just turn up and win thing. Team can be better if it wants to be but it doesn’t need to be. We just win games and relax.

Users who are viewing this thread