Ratings Today (1 Viewer)

Blinxs

Top assister and joint top goalscorer, but yeah he's shit.

I think it is the expectation and his '1 in 10' amazing games that mean when he doesnt do that well he gets abuse. Today i thought he was OK, did track back at times with some good tackles in the box but also got beaten many times (hence the yellow card which i thought was for persistant fouls). Also going forward he put in some good balls (1 an assist) but also got held up too easily and lost the ball in a good position. Usually we either see him play a good game or an awful game and today we saw it both in the same game so 6 for me

Ashdown

I don't feel like being fair Otis, these no marks were awful today and 80% of them will 'earn' circa £100 k this year for what is tantamount to playing like Conference standard players. They are not value for anyones money anymore.

olderskyblue

Murphy is getting worse. His statue like performance with that cross in the 2nd half was amateurish. The ball came from a long distance and he just watched it. It was no more than 2 metres from him and he froze.. Was extremely fortunate the ball hit him ( he knew nothing about it) and was cleared. Constant long high kicks to mcsheff is a great ploy too...... Deserved no more than a 3 today.

Sky

I thought the defence did OK today but the midfIeld were yet again woefull. They had no ideas at all and the only player that deserved my support today was mcgoldrick.

Blinxs

I thought the defence did OK today but the midfIeld were yet again woefull. They had no ideas at all and the only player that deserved my support today was mcgoldrick.

I'm sorry but how was our defence OK? Even Clarke who i rate quite highly and has been one of our more consistent good players was poor. I think it was only because Carlisle offered very little going forward that we didnt concede more. Remember when they had a cross and Brown just watched it go past him so their player had a tap in??? Fortunately he hit it straight at Murphy otherwise we could have been in a world of trouble.

Mucca Mad Boys

Fleck, Baker weren't too bad, rest were shit though (in midfield).

Henderson will improve though

Black6Osprey

For me there is no need to rate players McGoldrick did well and Baker had his moments. The rest were fairly poor and our defence was shocking and needs sorting and by that I mean getting rid of and starting again.

Blinxs

For me there is no need to rate players McGoldrick did well and Baker had his moments. The rest were fairly poor and our defence was shocking and needs sorting and by that I mean getting rid of and starting again.

I thought Fleck was decent as well, tried to create things and had a few unlucky chances but the rest as you say were poor

stupot07

I thought Fleck was decent as well, tried to create things and had a few unlucky chances but the rest as you say were poor

i thought Fleck was ok, not great but ok. A couple of decent touches and passes, but too often tried the fancy flick or first time pass when he had time to take a touch. I do worry about his lack of pace and where he actually fits into the team.

Grendel

i thought Fleck was ok, not great but ok. A couple of decent touches and passes, but too often tried the fancy flick or first time pass when he had time to take a touch. I do worry about his lack of pace and where he actually fits into the team.

I was amazed how slow and one paced he was. Then again looking at the other players we signed why should I be surprised.

Blinxs

I was amazed how slow and one paced he was. Then again looking at the other players we signed why should I be surprised.

To me he is a creative attacking midfielder so he doesnt need to be super quick. Was surprised when he was moved to the wing when Sheffer went off as he is too slow there. I also think he and Barton together would be an effective attacking duo just off the striker as then they would have each other to play their fancy passes :p

stupot07

To me he is a creative attacking midfielder so he doesnt need to be super quick. Was surprised when he was moved to the wing when Sheffer went off as he is too slow there. I also think he and Barton together would be an effective attacking duo just off the striker as then they would have each other to play their fancy passes :p

No......just no! ;)

Grendel

The words Barton and effective do not go in the same sentence.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I'm starting to think Jennings isn't all he is cracked up to be either, at least with Deegan he could pop up with some decent goals every now an then

Grendel

I'm starting to think Jennings isn't all he is cracked up to be either, at least with Deegan he could pop up with some decent goals every now an then

No he is distinctly average.

CCFC_Charlie

Not sure if we can write players off before they have even player 10 league games for the club, under three different managers.

Reynolds_121

Murphy - 6

Clarke - 4
Brown - 4
Wood - 3
Kilbane - 4

Jennings - 3
Daniels - 3

Baker - 6
Fleck - 4
Mcsheffrey - 4

McGoldrick - 7

Henderson - 4
Reckford - 5
Cody - 6

Sky

I'm sorry but how was our defence OK? Even Clarke who i rate quite highly and has been one of our more consistent good players was poor. I think it was only because Carlisle offered very little going forward that we didnt concede more. Remember when they
had a cross and Brown just watched it go past him so their player had a tap in??? Fortunately he hit it straight at Murphy otherwise we could have
been in a world of trouble.

I just meant that we dealt with most of what they threw at us which was probly admittably because they were poor attacking wise

StevieM

Thought Fleck was OK considering that was his first full 90 minutes and he missed most of the pre season aswell.
He is obviously one of those rare breeds "a footballer" in a league where there are too few.
We need to give him a chance cos I'm sure he could be one of our glimmers of hope this season.

Users who are viewing this thread