Jennings 6
Bailey 7
Baker 7.....5 if he didnt score
Moussa 7
Macca 6
McGoldrick 7....same as bakes!

Barton 5
Fleck 7.5

Very tough conditions and it's not how you start games, its how you finish them!

Last edited:

wingy

Murphy ..7
Christie 6
Adams 5
Wood 8 ..For the goal MOM
Edged 7
Jennings 6
Bailey 6
Baker 7 only because of the goal
Sheff 6
Moussa 7 would have been my MOM if not for woods crucial first
Goldie 7 saved from aSix for his goal and an awful miss in the frist min
Barton 6
Fleck 7

KersleyDigs

Murphy 7
Christie 7
Wood 8
Edge 7
Adams 6
Bailey 8
Jennings 6
Moussa 7
Baker 7
McSheffrey 6
McGoldrick 7

Barton 5
Fleck 8

LloydyCCFC

Murphy 7
Christie 7
Wood 8
Edge 7
Adams 5
Bailey 8
Jennings 6
Moussa 7
Baker 7
McSheffrey 6
McGoldrick 7

Barton 5
Fleck 8

Fans 10

pusbccfc

Murphy 8
Cyrus 7
Wood 8
Edje 7
Blair 7.5 (love this Kid, so exciting going forward)

Baker 7 - Worked hard, few dangerous balls in, good goal. Linked up with a few decent passes to cyrus.
Bailey 7 - Sad to see him go, again was class.
Jenno 7
Sheff 7

Dav 8

Barton 6
Fleck 7

Fleck looked very threatening when he came on!

skybluegod

Murphy-8- everything he had to do he did well and not his fault for goal obviously.
Cyrus-6-didn't do much he didn't have his usual flair but he did alright
Wood-8 solid display, solid defending,well taken goal strikers instinct( he needs he contract renewing last year if I'm right?
Edge-7- solid defensively once again got his head on anything.
Adams-8- I hope Hussey is taking tips made some great runs, linked up well with fleck and sheffers,solid mostly in defence apart from once or twice

Baker-6 .5- not one of his better games but after wood levelled he sorted himself out well taken goal and lofted some great passes to goldie.
Bailey-7- was poor and out of the game until they scored he then grew into it,dictated play more and did well to start the move for bakers goal with a great challenge, hopefully we can extend his loan or buy him.
Jenno-7-normal self good to see robins take him off forest him as he know we're losing a bit of bite now we have lost bailey.
Sheffers-5- cant fault his commitment but poor performance good call by robins to take him off.
Moussa-6.5- played well he maybe could have had a shot late on but he passed instead would have like to see him have a pop.

Goldie-7--WHAT A GOAL, yes he should have scored earlier in game put didn't matter. Also nice to see him give his shirt to a fan.

Fleck- 8-game changer, his shot was going in if the defender hadn't got to it but wood tapped it home, also he beat his man unlike sheffers,lost some weight , would have liked to see him shoot instead of being selfless and trying to tee up moussa.
Barton-5- game didn't suit him tempo was to fast so he could not get involved

Robins- 9-all credit to robins the players can't stop scoring, must have been a great team talk at half time ball was always in their half.

Ref- 0-wanker, he was an idiot clear pen for us and I think bakers tackle was outside the box idiot ned the sack.

SBA-10-MOM great support

PUSB

Last edited:

ampthill_sba

Murphy ..8 (did what he needed to...well)
Christie 5. (Clarke will wonder why he's not starting)
Adams 6 (Was given a torrid time by Morais but got better)
Wood 8 ..(Solid and equaliser)
Edge 7 (couple of out of sorts moments)
Jennings 7 (quiet game)
Bailey 8 (pulled the strings)
Baker 7 (quiet until he scored)
Sheff 6
Moussa 8
DMC 7 (awful miss in first minute..great goal...ridiculous booking)
Barton 6
Fleck 7

pusbccfc

I'd like to add about how bad the ref was. It was a shambles. All the officials were as bad as each other. Some of the decisions were just ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread