Bell 6
Norwood 7
Clingan 7
McSheffrey 6

Platt 7+
McDonald 7

MoM: Plattini - shades it from Clarke and Norwood

shy_tall_knight

Johnie need to take those sky blue glasses off Platt - how many times did he force a save from their goalie, what about his header that was about 20 yards wide. Norwood has been good but not tonight some of his crossing and shooting was non-league. As for Bell and Sheffers Bell was the worst and sheffers did well to win the penalty but went missing for large parts of the game. Sammy had a poor game also.

wingy

Agree mostly JR but Cody gets an 8 from me and MOM Looked top drawer tonight ,totally instinctive striker ,reminds me of wallace ,unlucky not to score first half ,and was nailed on till Taylor fouled him ,should have been sent off .if they don't sell him he'll tear up league 1

Last edited:

pusbccfc

Murphy 6
Only had some easy one on ones too save.

Clarke 5
Decent on the ball, but his crossing is woeful, not good enough.

Craine 6
Average.

Keogh 7 only one who put his heart into the performance.

Hussey 6
Some of his crossing was woeful, really poor.
Shown pace though.

Clingan 4
Shocking, Captain? MY ARSE! No fight, no passion.
His free kicks and corners were a joke!
We know what he can do but this shown his thoughts for the club. NOT FIT TO WEAR THE SHIRT.

Bell 5
Shocking on the ball, he's just not good enough for this league, scared to cross a ball and he's a winger!!

Norwood 5
He was not there today.

Mcsheff 4
He's meant to be a COV LAD! Tonight he had no battle, he was woeful.
What I don't get is he's only what? 29? He should not be passed it!
Back in the day he would have ran all day long, terrorising back fours, he can't run 5 yard without getting tired.

Platt 5
He was dragged about all day. He's flick ons were woeful.

Mcdonald MOM 7
Did show a little battle.
But sometimes I wonder how he hit the back of the net over 25 times last season.

Baker 6 better than bell, at least he tried to put some balls in.

Support 9
I even saw with my own eyes the tesco stand creating noise!
The numbers for a big game was woeful.

rob9872

Agree with all of those pusb apart from Clingan. Tailed off after they scored as we all did - killer blow. Not sure he ever terrorised back fours though. His free kicks were were awful but I thought he was committed and used the ball intelligently for the first hour tonight.

wingy

Must remark on Keogh and call it how it is ,have loved him all season and still do ,but i've had the feeling his games dropped in the last six or seven ,don't know if he's injured or contract scenario ,or losing the armband has had some effect but he has'nt done the things he was doing prior ,like his confidence has sapped

pusbccfc

Agree with all of those pusb apart from Clingan. Tailed off after they scored as we all did - killer blow. Not sure he ever terrorised back fours though. His free kicks were were awful but I thought he was committed and used the ball intelligently for the first hour tonight.

You must agree that, back in the day he would beat most defenders?

stupot07

Agree mostly JR but Cody gets an 8 from me and MOM Looked top drawer tonight ,totally instinctive striker ,reminds me of wallace ,unlucky not to score first half ,and was nailed on till Taylor fouled him ,should have been sent off .if they don't sell him hell tear uo league 1

An 8? he should have scored a hatrick tonight

Otis

McDonald's shooting on the whole was pretty piss poor tonight. Missed some very good chances.

rob9872

You must agree that, back in the day he would beat most defenders?

Being totally honest I don't recall Clingan ever having any pace to go past people. I agree that he is a lot more negative now but plays in more of a holding role (always looks a bit out of shape but I think that is his natural shape as his engine seems ok).

pusbccfc

Being totally honest I don't recall Clingan ever having any pace to go past people. I agree that he is a lot more negative now but plays in more of a holding role (always looks a bit out of shape but I think that is his natural shape as his engine seems ok).

No no! Read it again!:)
Its mcsheff!
Clingan has never beat a man in his life!

rob9872

Oh fek apologies (unless you've edited it :) )my bad, don't know how I made that mistake they're not even next to each other in the list

wingy

An 8? he should have scored a hatrick tonight
Yeah he did'nt find the onion bag ,but was denied first half by Taylors pointblank instinctive save ,movement and desire were excellent won the pen unless my goggles decieve me as someone else reckons it was sheff,won countless headers layed off well and attacked the space ,for me impressive .

stupot07

Yeah he did'nt find the onion bag ,but was denied first half by Taylors pointblank instinctive save ,movement and desire were excellent won the pen unless my goggles decieve me as someone else reckons it was sheff,won countless headers layed off well and attacked the space ,for me impressive .

True so was a bit knee jerk last night, good movement, worked hard, great volley, but was wasteful with his other chances. I would have give him a 7.

We had enough chances to win the game last night comfortably.

Users who are viewing this thread