Fleck 7
Barton 5
Moussa 6
Baily 7

McGoldrick 7+

Elliott N/A
Ball 7+

steveo1987

Pretty fair,but Clarke was poor first half.He was lethargic and uninterested .his body language was awful.2nd had much improved due to ball putting himself about,link up play was good and that was what we lacked first half.We need an outlet upfront and hopefully Ball can do this..

shy_tall_knight

Murphy 7

Clarke 6
Cameron 7
Wood 7
Reckord 7

Baker 8
Fleck 7
Barton 5
Moussa 6
Baily 7

McGoldrick 7+

Elliott N/A
Ball 7+

Those results seem far too high for a game where Bournemouth could have scored 2 in a very poor first half. Barton 4/10 as weak as a nun's pi$$ today we need more. Jordan is looking a defensive weaklink beaten quite easily today in the first half.

pusbccfc

Murphy 7
Clarke 6
Wood 6
Cameron 6
Reckord 6

Baker 8
Barton 4
Moussa 6
Bailey 7

Mcgoldrick 8

Ball 8
Elliott N/A

Robins 9,
Think the hairdryer came out (probably Bartons for his mop) and his decision to Bring on Ball was excellent.

Baker MOM
110%, better first touch today, caused problems and made some excellent passes with both feet.
Captain Marvel:cool:

CCFC_Charlie

Joe Murphy - 8 - Did nowt wrong, made some decent saves and claimed alot in the air
Jordan Clarke - 5 - Poor game, got run by Pugh. Decent going forward.
Cameron - 7 - Solid
Wood - 6 - Doesn't fill me with confidence
Reckord - 7 - Offers 10x more than Hussey
Bailey - 6 - Loses possesion quite a lot but does look confident on the ball
Moussa - 6 - See above
Fleck - 6 - Goes missing a lot but his delivery is sublime
Baker - 7 - works hard, doesn't always succeed in his execution
Barton - 4 - Poor
McGoldrick - 6 - Gave away a lot of possession, not one of his better games

Callum Ball - 8- Brilliant
Stephen Elliott - NA

Mark Robins - 8- Changed the game when needed and got us 3 points

SkyBlue_Bear83

Murphy -7 Best game this season
Clarke -4 poor
Cameron -6
Wood -6
Reckord -6
Baker -7
Barton -4
Moussa -5
Bailey -6
Fleck -6
Mcgoldrick -7

Ball -8

tanchahal

Murphy 7
Clarke 5
Cameron 7
Wood 5
Reckord 6
Bailey 8
Moussa 7
Fleck 7
Baker 8
Barton 6
McGoldrick 7

Ball 9
Elliott n/a

Lord_Nampil

Murphy 7
Clarke 6
Cameron 6
Wood 6
Reckord 6
Bailey 5
Moussa 7
Fleck 7
Baker 8
Barton 4
McGoldrick 6

Ball 8
Elliott N/A

Robins 8 Saw the weakness and changed it exactly what we want from a manager! He saw what i saw at half time and reacted, him doing that today shows he was the right man to pick for the job!

McGoldrick can not play up top on his own, he is too much of a busy body to do that roll! Once Ball came on he looked 10 times the player he was in the first half, its a clear indercation that we look 100% better with 2 forwards on the pitch!

stupot07

Murphy - 8. Made 2-3 very important saves, and came out and collected a lot of crosses. Distribution is still too slow at times
Clarke - 5 not his best game, their left winger gave him a tarried time but he kept plugging away and offered baker support going forward
Cameron -6 - started off slowly, poor distribution but grew into the game
Wood -6 - better than of late but still looks shakey and poor distribution
Reckord - 5 very quiet first half, offered more of an attacking threat second half, gave the ball way a few times including a suicidal backpass header that Tubbs should have punished.
Baker -7 - worked very hard, but very little end product
Barton -3 - looked disinterested.
Moussa -5 - what is he a winger or a central midfielder? Worked hard but gave the ball away a lot
Bailey -6 - clingan Mk2 keeps it simple
Fleck -5 - put in some good crosses but stays on the periphery of the game for long periods. Was sloppy in possession
Mcgoldrick -6 - took goal well and linked up well with Ball. Can't play as a lone striker and was hit and miss today.

Ball -8 - MOTM - made a big impact, put himself about, and created the goal. Showed some nice touches.
Elliot - n/a not on long enough to make an impact

Sutty

Murphy - 7 - dependable.

Clarke - 5 - some flashes, but not at his best.
Cameron - 7 - a solid centre back performance at last.
Wood - 6 - an improvement.
Reckord - 6 - decent in attack and defence, shocking header nearly cost us at the end.

Bailey - 6 - steady, ball retention still not perfect.
Barton - 5 - see Clarke.
Moussa - 5 - not a holding midfielder.
Fleck - 5 - couple of decent passes up the line, couple of decent set-pieces, and a hilarious knock down to their striker in the box.
Baker - 7 - tried things, worked hard, looks a captain.

McGoldrick - 6 - did better once Ball was linking up with him, taking defenders away etc.

Ball - 8 - impact. Good movement and played some good passes.

kingharvest

Thought Cameron was excellent today, particularly given his lack of action this season.

But the big game changer for me, in addition to Ball coming on, was about 10 mins before half time when Robins moved Fleck to the left, moussa to the middle and Barton in the hole. It allowed Fleck to get on the ball a bit deeper, but more so made the midfield more solid and put Barton in a position where he could play like a feckin daydreamer and do little damage.

A mention for how disciplined fleck was in that left wing role as well. I thought he had a really solid second half.

JWC

I have to disagree about Cameron. I know he's way short of match practise and all that and I normally really like him, but I thought he was pretty shaky today. Some really dodgy moments, especially in the first half. I know will get better but he didn't fill me with confidence at all.

Fleck, Baker and Ball were the stand outs for me. Well taken goal for McGoldrick too.

LJC_CCFC

Murphy 8 - Couple of top saves to get us the win

Clarke 6 - poor first half, improved second. The boy is clearly a confidence player as was shown in the 2nd half as the team improved and kept the ball better, he went forward with more purpose.

Cameron 7 - Beast in the air, will only improve with more game time

Wood 5 - Despite giving his all he is a liability, it says a lot when his best foot is his head

Reckord 7 - So much better than Hussey, attacked well and linked creatively with Fleck.

Barton 5 - There is clearly talent there, but is there desire? Maybe its a fitness thing but he needs to toughen up quickly.

Bailey 7 - comfortable in possession, good signing

Baker 7 - solid captains performance, now repeat for the next 35 games

Fleck 7 - like the team there has been a steady improvement from Fleck and today was his best game in a city shirt

Moussa 7 - creativity, skill and pace all in abundance, sometimes a little erratic in possession.

McGoldrick 7 - great finish, should of had two if it weren't for James

Subs

Ball 8 - He appears to be flourishing under the new regime, looks fitter and inspired assist for the goal

ccfc_Tom

Murphy 8* - man of the match. some great saves. especially from the half volley around 55mins (westwood like)

Clarke 6 - was ok, tried hard. bit tormented by their left midfielder second half.
Cameron 7 - won headers, used strength well. looked like he had some mistakes in him though
Wood 6 - just an average game. like cameron looked like he had a mistake in him.
Reckord 6 - quietly did his job at left back. huge blunder near end .

Baker 8 - great game. kept possesion very well (some good skill - sadly not to take people on but it worked), put a shift in
Fleck 6 - didnt do much first half cept the odd pass. did some great crosses scond half and looked a right threat.
Barton 4 - played very half heartedly
Moussa 5 - looked bright at start then did less and less as game went on, caught in possession few times too.
Baily 5 - Rarely saw. couple of good tackles.

McGoldrick 8 - good movement and made some great chances. Lacked support in first half.

Elliott N/A
Ball 7 - Used his strength well, couple of outstanding passes including the assist.

Mucca Mad Boys

Murphy - 8
Clarke - 7
Cameron -7
Wood - 5/6
Reckord - 5
Barton - 5 - was unlucky today with some things
Moussa - 5
Baker - 7
Fleck - 6
Bailey - 7
McG - 6

Subs: Ball - 8 - MOTM, completely changed the game and a great assist, had a feeling he was going to score when he came on but he put in a real good shift and staked his claim x2 now!

Reynolds_121

Fleck could lay a shit in the middle of the pitch an he'd still get a high rating with our fans.

What am I missing? He's been garbage, the only quality he possesses is his early crossing, other than that he just gives the ball away.

glamour76

Murphy 8
Clarke 5
Reckord 6
Wood 6
Cameron 8
Baker 7
Barton 5
Bailey 6
Fleck 7
Moussa 7
Mcgoldrick 6
Subs
Ball 8
First half display from nearly all of them bar murhpy & Cameron was poor, we look so much better with 2 up top. Ball was fantastic & I think his enthusiasm rubbed off on a few. 2nd half was where we need to be

SkyBlue_Bear83

Fleck could lay a shit in the middle of the pitch an he'd still get a high rating with our fans.

What am I missing? He's been garbage, the only quality he possesses is his early crossing, other than that he just gives the ball away.
He didn't have a great game, I am looking forward to our strikers getting on the end of his crosses though which look fantastic

psgm1

Banned
NONE of these players put in a shifty for 90 minutes - with ONEexception. So NONE deserve a mark above 5/10! Anything else - you are deluding yourselves!

Ball was adequate - no more than that. The only reason people are going over the top, is because of how awful he has been!

Baker - was one of his better games, but is still far too inconsistent for my tastes.

McGoldrick put in a performance bith halves, and scored a goal, so would be the only player who deserves a mark over 5. - 8/10.

If you base the performance on its own merits it was disgraceful. The only thing good about this game was the result.

Cov will only win a limited number of games by luck. Its going to be a long hard season.

Users who are viewing this thread