RATINGS FOLKS V Barnsley (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

now you are WUMMING

you are trying to put words in peoples mouths to suit your own agenda

cut it out.

No I'm not, I was making a comment that made as much sense as that saying that our outstanding player of the season "is bound to make a mistake sooner or later". That's just silly and very unscientific. And stop calling me a WUM, you WUM! If you don't like me or my opinions, just put me on "ignore". You'll be doing the whole forum a favour as they won't have to read our pathetic "debates".

Nonleagueherewecome

i dont mind your posts,its only when you try to make cov fans who doesnt praise the team constantly look bad

Sorry but if I don't agree with someones opinion, then my view will clash with theirs. Not all my posts are disagreeing with people by any means, but if I can't take issue with what people say sometimes, then there's really no point me coming on here. I thought the idea of forums was to have discussion, which by their nature will showcase a difference of views in some instances.

In this case, someone basically said that Keogh was over-rated, and will probably make a silly mistake soon. I thought that based on him not having done so for ages, that was an entirely unjustified comment. It's also a pretty negative comment given that it was about a guy who gives his all every week, is one of the most gifted players we have with the ball at his feet-in any position, never mind defence-and who we should show a bit more faith in. Nothing in my post is Wumming, although claiming that other people are Wumming all the time is Wumming IMO!

Last edited:

covcity4life

the keogh comment was idiotic no doubt,but your post came accross like you mocking cov fans who dont sing the praises of all our players who try oh so hard.

but hey maybe im wrong and you were only responding to the keogh comment

Users who are viewing this thread