Ratings - and I'm not happy! (1 Viewer)

Mucca Mad Boys

4-4-2 doesn't work when we have won twice and kept to clean sheets before today and I think because it was new cb pairing because we lost.how was his selection naive and reactionary?he played the same steam that kept two clean sheets and won two games apart from edge in for wood.jennings was our best player in first 15 mins and best player second half. You have to much love for moussa as he took a random shot which was a waste as well but don't mention that he was as poor as fleck. Wilson never "should've scored" he cold have scored but he had to run across goal to get the his head to the ball so instead of being in the centre he was past the near post meaning it would be very hard to score from.

We beat Bury and Crewe 2-0 using 4-4-2, ok, that's good, but in both games, if you went, we were poor (please don't use that cliche) Bury are possibly the poorest side I have seen for a long long time, and Crewe, we were poor, we had a good spell of 2m in stoppage time, a lucky OG kicked it off. Why was his selection naive and reactionary? Because the team that won those 2 games, there were poor players that should've been dropped, Bailey, Jenno, Sheff and Elliott haven't played well enough to start, he should mixed it up, and you can change a winning team. Something that separates a good manager from a bad manager is their willingness to change a winning team despite individuals playing poorly, he didn't do that, we didn't mix it up like Crewe did, and you could certainly argue that cost us. I can't believe CT4 hasn't been given a go, he's better than the next options.

I rate Moussa because he can make something happen, lately he's been playing in a 4-4-2 at CM, which I'm convinced he cannot play, it doesn't suit him, for example, v Sheff U, he looked a different player when we went 4-5-1, it's little things that can affect a player's performance, and formation can transform a player's performance. After Crewe on Wednesday, Fleck should've started, he played better than Bailey and Jennings and we scored 2 goals with him on the field, in this instance, Carsley was wrong not to reward a good performance, he rewards shit from his starters.

Wilson missed a header from about 2 yards out, of course he 'should've' scored, to me, he doesn't look like he's got the 'minerals' to be a good player for CCFC, although I'd like to be proven wrong.

Grendel

We beat Bury and Crewe 2-0 using 4-4-2, ok, that's good, but in both games, if you went, we were poor (please don't use that cliche) Bury are possibly the poorest side I have seen for a long long time, and Crewe, we were poor, we had a good spell of 2m in stoppage time, a lucky OG kicked it off. Why was his selection naive and reactionary? Because the team that won those 2 games, there were poor players that should've been dropped, Bailey, Jenno, Sheff and Elliott haven't played well enough to start, he should mixed it up, and you can change a winning team. Something that separates a good manager from a bad manager is their willingness to change a winning team despite individuals playing poorly, he didn't do that, we didn't mix it up like Crewe did, and you could certainly argue that cost us. I can't believe CT4 hasn't been given a go, he's better than the next options.

I rate Moussa because he can make something happen, lately he's been playing in a 4-4-2 at CM, which I'm convinced he cannot play, it doesn't suit him, for example, v Sheff U, he looked a different player when we went 4-5-1, it's little things that can affect a player's performance, and formation can transform a player's performance. After Crewe on Wednesday, Fleck should've started, he played better than Bailey and Jennings and we scored 2 goals with him on the field, in this instance, Carsley was wrong not to reward a good performance, he rewards shit from his starters.

Wilson missed a header from about 2 yards out, of course he 'should've' scored, to me, he doesn't look like he's got the 'minerals' to be a good player for CCFC, although I'd like to be proven wrong.

Fleck did not play better than Jennings and was only on a par with bailey because he had a poor game. His first contribution was too fluff a cross and lack sufficient energy to track back.

A return to the lower Scottish leagues in the summer for fleck I believe.

Mr T - Sukka!

Coventry City:
Murphy, 4 - Good save 1st half and second half. Didnt command area for 1st so low score.
Christie, 6 - Defended well, looked solid and great assist for Leon.
Cameron, 4 - Looked nervous at times and didnt have a great game to be fair.
Edjenguele, 3 - Not a good game for the edge at all. At fault for their goal.
Dickinson, 5 - Steady game looked ok and done what needed to be done.
Baker (c), 3 - Waste of time, gave ball away time and time again, had a chance to score after the dribble and blew it.
Jennings 5 - Was ok in patches when he decided to charge forward. Other times he just got rid of it and didnt want to know.
(Wilson 81), 4 - Looked lively but no threat.
Bailey, 1.5 - Shocking, was passing balls to no one and should have been subbed 1st half, Garbage.
McSheffrey 2 - Decent for 15 mins, terrible after.
(Fleck 77), 2 - Wrong choice to bring him on, shot at the end was abismal!
Elliott 3 - Hit the post good running nothing else.
(Moussa 74) 3 - Weak shot when he came on, waste of time.
L Clarke 8 - Only really had one chance, took it brilliantly hence high score.

Mucca Mad Boys

Fleck did not play better than Jennings and was only on a par with bailey because he had a poor game. His first contribution was too fluff a cross and lack sufficient energy to track back.

A return to the lower Scottish leagues in the summer for fleck I believe.

That's not true, Fleck sprayed the ball around the park for the short time he was on, and there is no way Jenno was better than Fleck, Jennings was fucking poor, but at least he made a few tackles, but he gave the ball away too often. Seeing as you don't do away games (as you stated), did you go to Crewe on Wednesday!? If not, I can see why you came to your conclusion.

Grendel

That's not true, Fleck sprayed the ball around the park for the short time he was on, and there is no way Jenno was better than Fleck, Jennings was fecking poor, but at least he made a few tackles, but he gave the ball away too often. Seeing as you don't do away games (as you stated), did you go to Crewe on Wednesday!? If not, I can see why you came to your conclusion.

You are totally alone in your view on fleck make the most of him as he'll be huffing and puffing for Arbroath or the like next year.

Brighton Sky Blue

You are totally alone in your view on fleck make the most of him as he'll be huffing and puffing for Arbroath or the like next year.

I'd actually say Dundee is more likely-they have an all you can eat curry house for £8 there.

Mucca Mad Boys

Take it you didn't listen to the Nii Lamptey show? The only guy who went was full of praise for Fleck, I spoke to a couple on the coach back about Fleck and they thought he played well.

I ask again, did you go?

Speng

Fleck is ok , better than bailey, bailey since his boyfriend left is absolutely awfull along with baker , I think they both see a move to Huddersfield in the summer ,

Grendel

Take it you didn't listen to the Nii Lamptey show? The only guy who went was full of praise for Fleck, I spoke to a couple on the coach back about Fleck and they thought he played well.

I ask again, did you go?

No but you are alone. Fleck is a wash up he can't be bothered to keep in shake. Read some of the old message boards from rangers about fleck. He will end up back in Scotland at a lower level.

skybluegod

2 yards out? He was outside of the six yard box and running towards the ball which was going at pace if he had scored it would have been an incredible goal it was a hard chance he would of have had to hit it across goal very had chance. If you drop players after they have won a game then they will demotivated

Mucca Mad Boys

No but you are alone. Fleck is a wash up he can't be bothered to keep in shake. Read some of the old message boards from rangers about fleck. He will end up back in Scotland at a lower level.

I'm alone? People who actually went said he played well.

You didn't go, enough said really.

stupot07

I ask again, did you go?

What's the normal opinion of fleck on te Nii Lamptey show?

Users who are viewing this thread