Rather humbled (1 Viewer)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
oh I have been doing my bit. Glad you are up for the fight, and glad you have ideas to contribute

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

We're sinking like the fucking titanic so we might as well go down with a few flares!
Judging from what I've read on here in the last day, I hope Tim Fisher's bastard corporate box is fireproof!

blueflint

Completely disagree.

I think its just pure thuggery; they are not fans and they are using the club's situation as an excuse.

Chant all you want, protest outside of SISU's offices. But disrupting games, making things hostile for both sets of fans (family's especially) & players and putting the club in a bad name is unacceptable in my opinion. The club will loseout because of it, not SISU

I knew five lads that went on Saturday. All used to go to all away games in the last ten years, one had to cut down due to paternity. None will ever attend an away game again after that.
utter bullshit there was no violence or thuggery if there was i would be against it.at the moment sisu own the club they will not want this sort of publicity we need to get in the financial papers to get the message to their investors how do you propose we do that

AVWskyblue

utter bullshit there was no violence or thuggery if there was i would be against it.at the moment sisu own the club they will not want this sort of publicity we need to get in the financial papers to get the message to their investors how do you propose we do that
Lmfao so a few random lads going on the pitch with smoke fairs they randomly bought in a oil an hour before the game is going to reach financial press headlines, go back and think again

Sent from my 5010X using Tapatalk

AVWskyblue

Lmfao so a few random lads going on the pitch with smoke fairs they randomly bought in a oil an hour before the game is going to reach financial press headlines, go back and think again

*pub

skyblue1991

Wow... probably one of my worst posts :facepalm:

Thuggery was probably a bit OTT.

Still standby what I said. I can only go by what my mates tell me; whilst I wouldn't say I wouldn't go again as I've seen worse if they weren't impressed with what they saw then that's up to them.

Being bottom of the league doesn't help.

letsallsingtogether

Final thought the protests are crying out for strong leadership and unity of the CCFC fans, I see neither in what happened at Sixfields. I see great division and people doing their own thing. Frustration, anger and a lack of hope is such a bad mix to have

And that's the way it will stay unfortunately who will put their head on the block now?
What With the Witch hunts and accusations that fly around from same fans who then ask for unity.

rupert_bear

I wouldn't be worrying too much about what happened at Sixfields last Saturday as I see it the delema for the authorities, Fisher and sisu is what next. I believe there are sure to be other incidents and with 10 home matches and a semi to go when is the delema. As our relegation plight becomes more apparent I think things will worsen and on the pitch protests I'm certain will happen again. Against the law, yes and in these days of cameras everyone on the pitch can be identified and arrested that's okay if there's only a dozen or so but what if there's a few hundred or over a thousand ? Going to give them all banning orders ? we are left with our hardcore support now so reducing it isn't very good is it. As said 11 home games left and not knowing if or when similar events will reacur probably means Police presence at all home games now. When there is a demand for police at matches it is the police who say how many so with the continued threat of mob action it'll be a significant amount of coppers at extra cost to the club which sisu won't like.

Gosford Green

Completely disagree.

I think its just pure thuggery; they are not fans and they are using the club's situation as an excuse.

Chant all you want, protest outside of SISU's offices. But disrupting games, making things hostile for both sets of fans (family's especially) & players and putting the club in a bad name is unacceptable in my opinion. The club will loseout because of it, not SISU

I knew five lads that went on Saturday. All used to go to all away games in the last ten years, one had to cut down due to paternity. None will ever attend an away game again after that.

Why?

Steve.B50

I have tried the polite ideas, meeting with JS, talking to Fisher or a chat over half a shandy.
They are not going till they are ready but till then I am going to do what ever I can to make things uncomfortable for them.
Any little thing we come up may not change the date they leave but it will make me fee good and in in these times those small feel good times are all we have left.

Some on here and other fans may not have liked what happened at Sixfields but I know how those fans feel and the frustrations they are going through. To give up supporting the team you love must be hard for them but they made that decision to go on the field of play and for that reason alone I will not condemn them and I fear more will follow.
I made a decision some time ago not to have season tickets next season and I am sure I am not alone, but when you get an email from a so called fellow supporter saying "the Ricoh will be better place without you" it makes me even more determined to rid our club of this vermin. Will be going to some games at home, especially if a protest is planned and hopefully every away game.
I genuinely fear for our future and I for one will not go without a fight.
Not going to try sitting on the fence anymore, these people don't care where I sit, what I do or how I feel.

As for those anonymous members on here who wish to give me abuse or poke fun of me, you all know who I am and where I am/sit bring it on.
Am no Angel far from it but I do care about this great club that is slowly dying.

Rant over !

NortonSkyBlue

I have tried the polite ideas, meeting with JS, talking to Fisher or a chat over half a shandy.
They are not going till they are ready but till then I am going to do what ever I can to make things uncomfortable for them.
Any little thing we come up may not change the date they leave but it will make me fee good and in in these times those small feel good times are all we have left.

Some on here and other fans may not have liked what happened at Sixfields but I know how those fans feel and the frustrations they are going through. To give up supporting the team you love must be hard for them but they made that decision to go on the field of play and for that reason alone I will not condemn them and I fear more will follow.
I made a decision some time ago not to have season tickets next season and I am sure I am not alone, but when you get an email from a so called fellow supporter saying "the Ricoh will be better place without you" it makes me even more determined to rid our club of this vermin. Will be going to some games at home, especially if a protest is planned and hopefully every away game.
I genuinely fear for our future and I for one will not go without a fight.
Not going to try sitting on the fence anymore, these people don't care where I sit, what I do or how I feel.

As for those anonymous members on here who wish to give me abuse or poke fun of me, you all know who I am and where I am/sit bring it on.
Am no Angel far from it but I do care about this great club that is slowly dying.

Rant over !
I suppose it comes down to what CCFC means to our fans and how they feel about showing their disaffection with the owners.
What is clear to me is that the fans are more and more agitated and prepared to take affirmative action against what they see as the death of their club.
Too many of us are sitting on the sidelines and some are disgusted with the protests but are they happy with how things are with the club? Who can be happy with the direction the club is heading?
We all need a voice, an outlet to say enough is enough. What would be great is if there are more protests that the silent majority actually support the protesters who are actually protesting on our behalf. Somebody on here said if there were a few they will be arrested and banned, if there are many they will not. I don't know if that is true but if there was a mixture of fans( young, old, female as well as the perceived "thugs") taking part then there would be no doubt that about how our fans felt as a collective.

Last edited:

sky blue john

I can't risk a criminal record so I can't go on the pitch with only a handfull of fans. But if we stand together and a thousand of us go on i will be there. The televised semi seems to be the best opportunity for a pitch demonstration. We know that that Seppela and Fisher don't give a flying fuck about our club, only a return for their investors. We should make it as uncomfortable for them as possible. I like Nicks idea of a Conga but done on the pitch that would be hilarious if enough of us join in. I could see that going viral and we could get our message accross off the back of it.
What is more important a Wembley trip or saving CCFC ?

Steve.B50

I can't risk a criminal record so I can't go on the pitch with only a handfull of fans. But if we stand together and a thousand of us go on i will be there. The televised semi seems to be the best opportunity for a pitch demonstration. We know that that Seppela and Fisher don't give a flying fuck about our club, only a return for their investors. We should make it as uncomfortable for them as possible. I like Nicks idea of a Conga but done on the pitch that would be hilarious if enough of us join in. I could see that going viral and we could get our message accross off the back of it.

Having a criminal record would not bother me, no one can sack me. However plenty of other things can be done than just going on the pitch.

I am very happy to discuss any and all ideas to help rid our club of this virus.

Otis

If I had a criminal record I would only want it for doing something for the good of mankind like killing my wife or cutting the tongue off Katie Hopkins.

NortonSkyBlue

If I had a criminal record I would only want it for doing something for the good of mankind like killing my wife or cutting the tongue off Katie Hopkins.
I take it then that you think Katie Hopkins is more repellent than our owners?

NortonSkyBlue

Do you ever see Joy Seppala and Katie Hopkins in the same room?

I rest my case.
But I wouldn't mind seeing them in the same coffin!

No I didn't mean that, I have nothing against Katie Hopkins as I don't read or listen to her views.

rupert_bear

I am very happy to discuss any and all ideas to help rid our club of this virus.[/QUOTE]
How, do you have meetings etc ?

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Agree entirely, SISU and Fisher only care about making a return for their investors. The fans, league position, calibre of playing squad is totally irrelevant to them - and for that, firmer action is warranted and required!

Gosford Green

My God, this really wouldn't have been the game for yous in the seventies & eighties,
The modern sanitised, soulless, cash driven game is packaged just for you and yours.
And you're welcome to it.

I was thinking the same, I thought it was very mild and I was sat in their end getting in the spirit of things.

The modern day fans like some of the delicate flowers on here would not have liked Birmingham City away in the 80's.

Nick

Administrator
I was thinking the same, I thought it was very mild and I was sat in their end getting in the spirit of things.

The modern day fans like some of the delicate flowers on here would not have liked Birmingham City away in the 80's.

It isn't the 80's....

Steve.B50

I am very happy to discuss any and all ideas to help rid our club of this virus.
How, do you have meetings etc ?[/QUOTE]

No not as such, just feel that I have to do more than just sitting on the fence.

I go to some of the Jimmy Hill Way meetings but they cannot do any of the sort of things I think need doing.

Just feel that something needs to happen, am not talking about a group of middle aged men doing the conga.
Not sure we could have a meeting as that way people would know who these people were.

Steve.B50

Yes I do recall running towards the Train Station with my silk scalf around my wrist

Users who are viewing this thread