Rascist behaviour from a Coventry fan (2 Viewers)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I'll add to that and say I still remember being called an "Irish c**t" after the warrington bombinhg just because I was from an Irish family.
You and me both David. Just had to rise above it.

Macca

Come into contact with 100s of people in my line of work. Met one time warp racist in all that time. Think this country is a far better place in 2017 than it was when I was growing up

SkyblueBazza

If he didn't want to bring race into it he wouldn't have said 'Muslim' he'd have just said 'bastard'.

Good sentiment in your post, which I agree with apart from this bit.
1. Muslim is not a race...it's a religion.

We have to distinguish between that as a Sikh from the same part of the world might find it deeply offensive!
And
2. There are white Muslims.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Houchens Head

Your term of phrase is precisely the kind of insult that might well cause sufficient equal offence to anyone reading

What??? Because I called the knuckle dragging Neanderthal a Guttermouth Twat? Do me a favour. Slip into something more comfortable. Like a coma.

fatso

Your term of phrase is precisely the kind of insult that might well cause sufficient equal offence to anyone reading

I think there are far too many people just waiting to take offence at the slitest opportunity, maybe one or two should invest in a backbone and a pair of bollocks. I'm not excusing bad behaviour, but for fuck sake, get a sense of proportion.

Nick

Administrator
I think there are far too many people just waiting to take offence at the slitest opportunity, maybe one or two should invest in a backbone and a pair of bollocks. I'm not excusing bad behaviour, but for fuck sake, get a sence of proportion.
Sexist language ;)

Liquid Gold

I think there are far too many people just waiting to take offence at the slitest opportunity, maybe one or two should invest in a backbone and a pair of bollocks. I'm not excusing bad behaviour, but for fuck sake, get a sense of proportion.
It's not taking offence, I think it's people actually having a backbone to stick up for people being abused by absolute cunts for no reason.

Otis

Dispatches on Channel 4 tonight might be interesting. All about racism, homophobia and anti-Semitism on British trains.

Otis

Anyone else watching?

Shocking and embarrassing. Knew they would say it's just banter. :(

Sick Boy

Anyone else watching?

Shocking and embarrassing. Knew they would say it's just banter. :(

Watching it on C4 +1. I've no idea how or why grown men think it's acceptable. Most of them will be little cowards when directly challenged though.

Otis

Watching it on C4 +1. I've no idea how or why grown men think it's acceptable. Most of them will be little cowards when directly challenged though.

As it proves to be. All apologetic and didn't mean it.

Passenders shouldn't have to put up with that kind of behaviour and abuse on trains.

Sick Boy

As it proves to be. All apologetic and didn't mean it.

Passenders shouldn't have to put up with that kind of behaviour and abuse on trains.

There's a minority of people who seem to think that this sort of behaviour is acceptable. As you can see from this thread the little snowflakes don't like it when people stand up to them.

Sky Blue Harry H

Came back to Leamington from Cov a few weeks ago , where a couple of Wolves fans acted like complete idiots, threatening their own supporters and dropping the C bomb in front of kids/women. Not nice

letsallsingtogether

Came back to Leamington from Cov a few weeks ago , where a couple of Wolves fans acted like complete idiots, threatening their own supporters and dropping the C bomb in front of kids/women. Not nice
Well apparently the C word is acceptable.
I am no goody goody and swear far too much but I do try not to use it in ear shot of children.

SkyblueBazza

What??? Because I called the knuckle dragging Neanderthal a Guttermouth Twat? Do me a favour. Slip into something more comfortable. Like a coma.
I just dislike bad language...particularly when used to condemn bad behaviour in others.

Otis

I was brought up to never swear, so hardly ever do. Try to make a point of not swearing for the most part.

It's a bad combination this train problem.

Football fans, in relatively large groups (in terms of in the same carriage on a train anyway) and heavily drinking.

Felt so sorry for the woman and child in this programme and the Leeds fan was looking directly at this girl every time he sang the word 'Paki.'

Houchens Head

I just dislike bad language...particularly when used to condemn bad behaviour in others.

Unfortunately, it's the only language these naughty little tinkers understand.

Users who are viewing this thread