Rank this season's shockers (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Rank the worst performances this season so far.

1) Blackpool away
2) Bristol Rovers away
3) Shrewsbury away
4) Fleetwood away
5) Oxford league Cup.

If anyone still thinks we need to be positive clearly didn't go to those 5 games.

Anyone have any to add?

pusbccfc

Honourable mention for Walsall in the Cup.

Of course Robins clearly wanted to focus on survival in League 1 so didn't go for that or all the other Cup games we lost in this season.

Otis

Interesting to note that they are all away.

We seem to set up too defensively and then when we go a goal down we are unable to respond.

pusbccfc

Interesting to note that they are all away.

We seem to set up too defensively and then when we go a goal down we are unable to respond.

Thought exactly the same when I wrote it. We've been really, really poor away.

We were decent at Bradford, but they were losing 4-0 every week at that point.

LilleSkyBlue

1) Blackpool away deffo
2) Cheltenham away
3) Bristol Rovers away
4) Shrewsbury away
5) Fleetwood away

Didn't see the Oxford league cup match

Nick

Administrator
The Oxford League cup match was a weird setup too. I remember biamou being annoyed towards the bench asking for somebody to come on.

Bakayoko actually did well, decent work rate and got dragged off.

Bayliss was anonymous and sterling up front.

steve82

The Oxford League cup match was a weird setup too. I remember biamou being annoyed towards the bench asking for somebody to come on.

Bakayoko actually did well, decent work rate and got dragged off.

Bayliss was anonymous and sterling up front.

Another common theme of the season, Bayliss anonymous.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

I go with my brother. We’re both season ticket holders but because we live in the south west we can’t do every game, try and do aways too. I’ve seen us win once this season, him none.

luwalla

Honourable mention for Walsall in the Cup.

Of course Robins clearly wanted to focus on survival in League 1 so didn't go for that or all the other Cup games we lost in this season.
I see your Walsall in the cup and raise you the last 10 mins of Walsall in the league... right up there for worst period of the season

HerneBayGaz

I've seen all the games bar Shrewsbury
(Man's flu) hope it's last until the end of the season

For me it has to be Blackpool. That was one lacklustre performance. And Max getting injured.

To cap it all, I spent an hour looking for there nudist beach then realising it's not Blackpool it's Brighton that's got one.

What a Knob!!

Magwitch

I’ve been to all said games bar Fleetwood and actually thought Luton at home was worse than any of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Luton at home reminded me of last seasons Accrington home game everybody, team, fans, maybe even management expected we would lose just a case of by how much. Even Robins’s post match interviews had the oh well, next game we move on syndrome to them.

Are we not just carrying on from last season. Yes we had a few great performances at the end of the season, and I loved the playoffs. However lets not look through rose coloured glasses when looking back at last season. At times we were just as bad especially away. Some of the awful performances we had on the road were.......

Yeovil
Chesterfield
Barnet
Accrington
Morecambe
Port Vale
Carlisle (First half)
Exeter
Forest Green
Newport (First half)
Notts County (League match)

I hate to keep chopping and changing managers and prefer the old way of keeping a manager for many seasons. However I am not convinced by 'Jose Robinio'.

And pleaseeeeeee, nobody say that he was the first manager to get us promoted in 50 years. He got us promoted from our lowest position during that period, and the last time I looked there was no promotion from the old first division or Premier league.

Nick

Administrator
Are we not just carrying on from last season. Yes we had a few great performances at the end of the season, and I loved the playoffs. However lets not look through rose coloured glasses when looking back at last season. At times we were just as bad especially away. Some of the awful performances we had on the road were.......

Yeovil
Chesterfield
Barnet
Accrington
Morecambe
Port Vale
Carlisle (First half)
Exeter
Forest Green
Newport (First half)
Notts County (League match)

I hate to keep chopping and changing managers and prefer the old way of keeping a manager for many seasons. However I am not convinced by 'Jose Robinio'.

And pleaseeeeeee, nobody say that he was the first manager to get us promoted in 50 years. He got us promoted from our lowest position during that period, and the last time I looked there was no promotion from the old first division or Premier league.

Last year there were a few more.

I think it was Colchester away, 1-0 down and equalised then instead of keeping up the pressure he sat back and they won.

I think it might have been Colchester at home, 0-0 and they had a player sent off. We still sat with 2 defensinve midfielders and 1 up front and didn't give it to them.

NortonSkyBlue

Luton at home reminded me of last seasons Accrington home game everybody, team, fans, maybe even management expected we would lose just a case of by how much. Even Robins’s post match interviews had the oh well, next game we move on syndrome to them.
In my opinion we were outclassed by a good side against Luton. Sometimes you just have to take it on the chin.
We could have got a point on Saturday but that performance flagged up many more issues than the Luton game. For me the attack was non existent as part of the team and nothing stuck.
Merry Christmas by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread