Rangers (1 Viewer)

Skyblueweeman

I don't think they'll even need that. Celtic will drop more points.

As someone who grew up in sectarian Northern Ireland on the protestant side, I'm delighted to see 'Gers looking like they're going to win the league again this season.

Celtic having the record for 10 in a row just didn't sit right with me!

Bugsy

Every competition needs, well... competition, so a different team winning is no bad thing.

Next is to get Dundee Utd back at the top ;)

was my grandads team that (y)

Sky_Blue_Daz

It’s going to take a monumental balls up for them to lose it

covcity4life

I told everyone this months ago and was shut down by cov fans who ended up being Celtic fans

LOL

Proven right on Gerrard! Covcity4life is always right!

oscillatewildly

I don't think they'll even need that. Celtic will drop more points.

As someone who grew up in sectarian Northern Ireland on the protestant side, I'm delighted to see 'Gers looking like they're going to win the league again this season.

Celtic having the record for 10 in a row just didn't sit right with me!
That 'magical' 10 has proven a stumbling block for both of them. I think both have made it to 9 in a row a couple of times each in the past, before choking.

covcity4life

Into last 16 of Europe again

I have been proven right that Gerrard is a top manager.

And some idiots on this forum said Ryan Kent is shit and has no end product lmao

One even said Celtic will still win the league!

And now they gone missing

Wheb will people learn?

COVCITY4LIFE IS ALWAYS RIGHT!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Best team won the league , would of liked to see changes made at Celtic in October

no_loyalty

45 minutes away from the title as it stands.

Evo1883

Probably, ive always wanted rangers to do well in Scotland, ever since I was about 15.
Rather them than celtic

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Ryan Kent 11 goals 10 assists

But @Earlsdon_Skyblue1 @clint van damme and @David O'Day say he's shit and doesn't score or assist

Covcity4life proven right again

Stevie g and the gers are champs!!!

He's playing against poor teams in a poor league for a team that has only one real competitor and they've been shit this year. Put him in a more competitive situation and see how he does...

Evo1883

He's playing against poor teams in a poor league for a team that has only one real competitor and they've been shit this year. Put him in a more competitive situation and see how he does...

To be fair, he's been great in Europe for them too against sides that English teams struggled with... Spurs lost to antwerp and rangers put 9 past them over 2 legs...

rob9872

I think it was the preseason game v us that did it.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Ryan Kent 11 goals 10 assists

But @Earlsdon_Skyblue1 @clint van damme and @David O'Day say he's shit and doesn't score or assist

Covcity4life proven right again

Stevie g and the gers are champs!!!

He's playing against teams like St Mirren each week. Not really sure what the fuss is about.

Last season was no goals and no assists so he obviously has improved a bit, but it's hardly worth getting an erection about.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I know there's only ever 2 team in it, but Gerrards side have won at a canter and remain unbeaten in the league to date......he may be a bit of a cock, but thats a fairly impressive achievement for his first job.

Users who are viewing this thread