Random Substitute Today? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Who was the guy warming up with the subs with blonde hair and a beard? I was a bit of a distance away, Hunt could have had a hair cut and some highlights but he didn't have a beard last week and it was quite a hefty one.

Could anybody over on the side by the bench see?

SlowerThanPlatt

Player warming up and training today

Posted about this in the match thread but thought it's worth its own thread.

Did anyone else see a player with blonde hair and a beard who they've never seen before warm up today? This guy definitely doesn't play for the U21s or U18s so who is he? He must be contracted to the club to be warming up and sitting on the bench in place of Hunt.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Posted about this in the match thread but thought it's worth its own thread.

Did anyone else see a player with blonde hair and a beard who they've never seen before warm up today? This guy definitely doesn't play for the U21s or U18s so who is he? He must be contracted to the club to be warming up and sitting on the bench in place of Hunt.

Haha it took me 5 minutes to realise it was Hunt!

Looked like Gaizka Mendieta

rob9872

It was me I won a competition to be most useless and pointless sub ever but they saw MAF and presented him with my award!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Just listening to talk sport podcast from yesterday Jay Tabb & Stephen Hunt on from
Cheltenham, Hunt was asked about his new look said it was after his "horrendous" performance at Barnsley you can't get away with the look he had & asked about how things are at City, "since I've turned up we've been a disaster" made me chuckle.

Hopefully he can hit some form if he's selected on Saturday!

Nick

Administrator
Cdq90KIWEAAzqKJ.jpg:large

JS83977056.jpg

chiefdave

Doesn't even look like the same bloke. Nice to have our players not having to worry about being mistaken for a homeless person!

Users who are viewing this thread