Racist football coach outed on the internet (2 Viewers)

SBT

Does every Sunday League side have its own Twitter page to make statements like "Polo Pukz FC can announce Jake Henderson has been relieved of his managerial duties"?

Ccfcisparks

The smugness on his face and the prick giggling behind him. Seen it time and time again. Genuinely thinks he's better than people because he's white.
She knows that he is gonna get pelters for it because she keeps telling to stop and is trying to hide, but laughing at him defeats the purpose

Ian1779

‘However, a post on his Instagram reads: "I'm sorry. Please leave me alone. Please stop the hate.’
Which is ironic considering he must have posted scores of racist and homophobic comments but apparently now he’s been busted it’s suddenly a mistake.

c**t.

rob9872

Football has it's own racism problem to deal with on the terraces and in the boardrooms and shit like this really doesn't help.

He's a prick, but this has fk all to do with football. Typical article associating the fact he's a racist c**t with football. It's Sunday league and is a society issue and for the Police not football. He needs to lose his job and be charged with his offences but again not football. Sick to death with people associating racism as only football.

Covkid1968#

How do you get through to people like this....??? I am honestly getting to the stage where I don’t see the point in trying. Let’s just round them all up and then have a cull. I took the decision years ago to remove people with openly racist views from my life. I’m currently removing those with discreet racist views...it’s very liberating.

ajsccfc

Apparently an Instagram account believed to be him says "I stand by what I said but I'm sorry."

Not all thick people are racist, but every racist is thick.

rob9872

Apparently an Instagram account believed to be him says "I stand by what I said but I'm sorry."

Not all thick people are racist, but every racist is thick.
I disagree. Ignorant yes, but not always thick.

I refer to people who are more subtle with it like Nick Griffin rather than the type on the video. Being more articulate helps spread the propaganda and if anything those types imo are far more dangerous than the average Neanderthal on the the street.

ajsccfc

Not that they're all struggling to tie their shoelaces or anything like that but racism itself is inherently stupid and doesn't stand up to the lightest scrutiny, anyone genuinely racist (and not just an opportunistic grifter) betrays any intelligence they may otherwise put forward.

clint van damme

rob9872

Cut him some slack he's one of the master race.
Look at the physical and mental superiority seeping out of him.
Tbf and not a criticism of you as I know it's only for comedic purposes, but I thought the same and yet what we're doing there is actually judging someone by the way they look. In this case it's been validated as we've heard him speak and his views, but in reality what we do on a daily basis making those assumptions is not much better.

shmmeee

Tbf and not a criticism of you as I know it's only for comedic purposes, but I thought the same and yet what we're doing there is actually judging someone by the way they look. In this case it's been validated as we've heard him speak and his views, but in reality what we do on a daily basis making those assumptions is not much better.

I think it’s slightly different when someone’s put themselves forward as the master race. That’s asking for judgement.

Otis

Only just seen what he said

Geez. Unbelievable that people in 2021 are still having belief systems like this and are still thinking this way.

Words fail me.

clint van damme

Only just seen what he said

Geez. Unbelievable that people in 2021 are still having belief systems like this and are still thinking this way.

Words fail me.

Look at some of the beliefs the woman his tirade was against subscribes to, also not fit for the 21st century either.
Nothing to do with her ethnicity however, she's just a c**t.

David O'Day

I disagree. Ignorant yes, but not always thick.

I refer to people who are more subtle with it like Nick Griffin rather than the type on the video. Being more articulate helps spread the propaganda and if anything those types imo are far more dangerous than the average Neanderthal on the the street.

Nick "fat hitler" Griffin was thick as mince. Ever see his QT appearance? wow

rob9872

Nick "fat hitler" Griffin was thick as mince. Ever see his QT appearance? wow
I didn't but in the same way Diane Abbott is, he's a Cambridge graduate. It doesn't mean everything and despite her being ridicule for fun, she's certainly not thick, just different skills to numbers. I'm a firm believer that anyone with an Oxbridge degree is smart on some level.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I didn't but in the same way Diane Abbott is, he's a Cambridge graduate. It doesn't mean everything and despite her being ridicule for fun, she's certainly not thick, just different skills to numbers. I'm a firm believer that anyone with an Oxbridge degree is smart on some level.

I agree. You don't get there by being stupid. What annoys me is some people who see an Oxbridge degree as automatically making them knowledgeable on everything. They're often not and are just really good at a very narrow number of things. They're VERY knowledgeable on what they study but have huge blind spots. If you've gone to Oxbridge and done classics or history of art is doesn't mean you're amazing at maths or science.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Sunday league football, even the Saturday leagues have some of the most detestable people I've ever met.

They're always after a scrap and there can be so many nasty people. Just full of hatred generally. Individually they are often pussies but always gang up. I hate it.

People might complain that football is no longer a working man's sport, but the lower you go you realise it's exactly what it is. Unfortunately you find a proportion of neanderthals.

Nick

Administrator
How do you get through to people like this....??? I am honestly getting to the stage where I don’t see the point in trying. Let’s just round them all up and then have a cull. I took the decision years ago to remove people with openly racist views from my life. I’m currently removing those with discreet racist views...it’s very liberating.
You drag them out the back and beat fuck out of them.

Macca

Sunday league football is one stage up from kids playing imaginary football games in the playground and pretending to be Messi

SBAndy

Sunday league football, even the Saturday leagues have some of the most detestable people I've ever met.

They're always after a scrap and there can be so many nasty people. Just full of hatred generally. Individually they are often pussies but always gang up. I hate it.

People might complain that football is no longer a working man's sport, but the lower you go you realise it's exactly what it is. Unfortunately you find a proportion of neanderthals.

In a nutshell, this is part of the reason I packed in. Have been getting the urge to get back playing recently but don’t fancy a broken ankle off some fella who’s still steaming from the night before.

Terry_dactyl

In a nutshell, this is part of the reason I packed in. Have been getting the urge to get back playing recently but don’t fancy a broken ankle off some fella who’s still steaming from the night before.
I started playing over 35s when I was 40. Far more sedate. I need to find an over 40s league now as 11 aside takes it out of me! With this extended break it’s going to be even more difficult to get back to.
Tbh the games I always disliked the most were in those 5 aside leagues. Always fast and furious, which often boiled over into fighting.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I started playing over 35s when I was 40. Far more sedate. I need to find an over 40s league now as 11 aside takes it out of me! With this extended break it’s going to be even more difficult to get back to.
Tbh the games I always disliked the most were in those 5 aside leagues. Always fast and furious, which often boiled over into fighting.

You're right, the 5 aside can be the worst. I posted on here that I got mobbed a few weeks ago.

Liquid Gold

There should be more leagues that make clear that it’s just for a laugh. If you want to join the get your ankles raked and win at all costs leagues you can but if not and you’ve got a bit of timber to shed and want to have a kick about join the easy league.

Terry_dactyl

There should be more leagues that make clear that it’s just for a laugh. If you want to join the get your ankles raked and win at all costs leagues you can but if not and you’ve got a bit of timber to shed and want to have a kick about join the easy league.
I play in a ‘Casuals’ league - there are refs and that but it’s fairly relaxed. Still the occasional outburst but soon forgotten about.
Running alongside this (I’m slightly confused by the set up) is a Charity league so have played against Sands FC - a team for bereaved dads - and various other charities eg MINDetc. As you’d hope for there’s been no trouble in the games we’ve played.

Otis

I play in a ‘Casuals’ league - there are refs and that but it’s fairly relaxed. Still the occasional outburst but soon forgotten about.
Running alongside this (I’m slightly confused by the set up) is a Charity league so have played against Sands FC - a team for bereaved dads - and various other charities eg MINDetc. As you’d hope for there’s been no trouble in the games we’ve played.
Aren't the Casuals are bunch of football hooligans?

Users who are viewing this thread