Racist chants (1 Viewer)

Brylowes

i bet you voted remain also you sound like a leftie
Just logged on and can't believe what I'm reading.
You absolute Fucking whopper, and a few others on here too, Brexit will affect yours and your
Children's lives for as long as they may last.
The irony is, the one reason 'the one which stirred you from your bigoted slumber to follow NFs
Vision is the one thing that ain't gonna change.
So while you're family's prospects perish, and you increasingly have to pay through your nose
For everything you need and want, central government "and in turn" local councils are forced
To cut deeper and deeper.
Just console yourself in the knowledge that the people you blindly hate are affected just as much
As you are.:emoji_middle_finger:

Brylowes

'These people'????
Yet us leave voters are the ones apparently putting people into groups!
To Sky Blues Trust I'm 'an element', to Fisher I'm 'a customer' and to Italiahorse I'm 'these people'!
Explain please what 'these people' means?!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Unvalued.

pastythegreat

You're not a racist because some nut job murdered an MP, you're a racist because that's what you are.
My goodness you're right, how have I never seen it before! All these years I've been in denial when really, I've been a racist my whole life!
I've been asking rob9872 for 3 hours how I'm a racist for 3 hours, and you've just summed it up in one sentence. Well done and thank you

Calista

My goodness you're right, how have I never seen it before! All these years I've been in denial when really, I've been a racist my whole life!
I've been asking rob9872 for 3 hours how I'm a racist for 3 hours, and you've just summed it up in one sentence. Well done and thank you

Pasty, I don’t know you and have never paid special attention to what you post. Have you written any racist stuff on any threads? If so, some of the things you’ve been subjected to might make sense, but if not I’m bewildered by the way you’re being treated.

I’ve looked back through the thread and it’s quite clear to me that you only joined in to object (politely) to leave voters being characterised as ignorant racists. Since then you’ve been hit with a series of groundless accusations of defending racist chanting and supporting a far-right group! WTF? You’d have been better not to get abusive in response to that, but I can see why you did.

My politics are totally opposite to yours, but the way you’ve been set upon today in the name of tolerance is pretty ironic I think.

pastythegreat

Pasty, I don’t know you and have never paid special attention to what you post. Have you written any racist stuff on any threads? If so, some of the things you’ve been subjected to might make sense, but if not I’m bewildered by the way you’re being treated.

I’ve looked back through the thread and it’s quite clear to me that you only joined in to object (politely) to leave voters being characterised as ignorant racists. Since then you’ve been hit with a series of groundless accusations of defending racist chanting and supporting a far-right group! WTF? You’d have been better not to get abusive in response to that, but I can see why you did.

My politics are totally opposite to yours, but the way you’ve been set upon today in the name of tolerance is pretty ironic I think.
Thank you! And no, on no other thread (other than this one) have I ever posted any political or racial posts.
Only what I've posted on here!

pastythegreat

Thank you! And no, on no other thread (other than this one) have I ever posted any political or racial posts.
Only what I've posted on here!

And yes I probably didn't need to get defensive or abusive but just couldn't hols my tongue!
You do realise you're now a racist sympathiser in writing this!!

Brylowes

You're welcome.
Why try and defend the indefensible, unless you believe in the indefensible.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

I think it's clear that this thread has become a bit personal and some posters are out to throw mud and accusations at eachother.

To look at things in context....Other than a tweet, there's no proof of any wrong doing at the match, nobody knows what was sang and all that's to show for it is a thread with posters accusing eachother of being racist...

I can't condemn or accuse anyone in block 14 of anything as I didn't see or hear it and nobody on here has suggested they have either. Case closed.

Brylowes

I think it's clear that this thread has become a bit personal and some posters are out to throw mud and accusations at eachother.

To look at things in context....Other than a tweet, there's no proof of any wrong doing at the match, nobody knows what was sang and all that's to show for it is a thread with posters accusing eachother of being racist...

I can't condemn or accuse anyone in block 14 of anything as I didn't see or hear it and nobody on here has suggested they have either. Case closed.
It may not have happened, who knows, the problem here is people jumping up to defend
It 'if it did.

pastythegreat

You're welcome.
Why try and defend the indefensible, unless you believe in the indefensible.
Have u ever thought of becoming a life coach?
You've taught me more about myself in the last hour than I've managed to learn in 32 years!
You could've charged me £130 for that hour!

CovFan

I heard it and also tweeted about it on the day. Case reopened.

pastythegreat

You ever thought of working for the press?
They're really good at taking a tiny snippet from a paragraph and twisting it to look worse than it is to suit their story line!

CovFan

Triumph!! I'm sure the twitter police are knocking on doors as we speak!!

What was sang out of interest?
Some of the songs they sang were:

"your dad runs a corner shop" (to the tune of your grounds too big for you)
"you're just a small town near india"
"jihadi John, he's one of your own"
And that other jihadi John song which I can't remember the words to.

Astute

I have heard enough to know that it happened. I wouldn't condemn everyone in block 14 as it wouldn't be everyone. But there certainly were idiots in there.

Astute

Coventry:

Asian or Asian British: Indian - 27,751

Bradford:

Asian or Asian British: Indian - 13,555

Fucking retards. They probably don't even know that India and Pakistan are 2 different places.
It isn't the numbers. It is the fact that it happened.

Calista

It may not have happened, who knows, the problem here is people jumping up to defend
It 'if it did.

And a poster who absolutely did NOT defend it has been called every foul name under the sun, and disowned as a CCFC supporter. Surely that’s a problem here too?
Calling out racism is one thing, and a fine thing too. Wilfully projecting views onto someone which they don’t hold, and then smearing their name on a public forum is quite another.

martcov

And a poster who absolutely did NOT defend it has been called every foul name under the sun, and disowned as a CCFC supporter. Surely that’s a problem here too?
Calling out racism is one thing, and a fine thing too. Wilfully projecting views onto someone which they don’t hold, and then smearing their name on a public forum is quite another.

The person concerned started the chain of insults and is still throwing them around. He has called people cunts and has been called a c**t back by several people who are pissed off with hi attitude.

He mentioned Britain First and then said it was just his view and nothing to do with a party that he had never heard of and that Jo Cox was killed by a "nut job". I just think it a bit strange that he knows about the murder of a remain MP, but had never heard that the nut job cried Britain First as he did it - his own viewpoint.

Skybluefaz

I remember Newcastle fans coming to Highfield Road and chanting 'you're just a town full of pakis' it was the game of that Paul Williams wonder goal. I immediately thought, 'what a bunch of small minded bigoted fools you are'. See, I'm quite proud of my much derided, concrete jungle, multicultural city. I thought we were better people for living in this cultural mix. Obviously a lot are, but the few will have ruined the decent name of the many on this occasion. You can blame a lot of it on media outlets such as the Sun that prints lies on a daily basis that the neanderthals suck up as fact. Then social media opens up a world of opportunity to divide people.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Not read the thread........can't be arsed because anyone with a brain already knows what is and isn't acceptable to chant at the match......

I just want to point out that not ALL of us leave voters are thick racist cunts.......in fact, the hardest part about voting leave for me was the knowledge that I would often be tarred with the same brush.....:penguin:

Thanks. Carry on.

martcov

Not read the thread........can't be arsed because anyone with a brain already knows what is and isn't acceptable to chant at the match......

I just want to point out that not ALL of us leave voters are thick racist cunts.......in fact, the hardest part about voting leave for me was the knowledge that I would often be tarred with the same brush.....:penguin:

Thanks. Carry on.

No. You haven't read the thread. Brexit insults were started after someone early on said "i bet you voted remain also you sound like a leftie" when the thread was a complaint about racist chants. A leaver making out that if you complain about racism you must be a remainer and maybe a leftie.

Which showed that some obviously are a bit thick. He was in effect suggesting that only a remainer or leftie would complain about racial chanting.

Most people, leavers and remainers, thought that he made a dumb post.

jimmyhillsfanclub

No. You haven't read the thread. Brexit insults were started after someone early on said "i bet you voted remain also you sound like a leftie" when the thread was a complaint about racist chants. A leaver making out that if you complain about racism you must be a remainer and maybe a leftie.

Which showed that some obviously are a bit thick. He was in effect suggesting that only a remainer or leftie would complain about racial chanting.

Most people, leavers and remainers, thought that he made a dumb post.

Fair enough.....
Note to Self: don't post on threads you haven't read.....you thickie....no wonder you voted leave. :)

pastythegreat

The person concerned started the chain of insults and is still throwing them around. He has called people cunts and has been called a c**t back by several people who are pissed off with hi attitude.

He mentioned Britain First and then said it was just his view and nothing to do with a party that he had never heard of and that Jo Cox was killed by a "nut job". I just think it a bit strange that he knows about the murder of a remain MP, but had never heard that the nut job cried Britain First as he did it - his own viewpoint.
I started insults?
I was called a racist, but I started insults?!?!
I don't have to justify myself to you or anybody else on this forum or at the ricoh.
Like I said to another poster earlier in the thread, people will always believe what they want to believe regardless of facts. So you carry on believing im racist. It's your prerogative, and I'll lose zero sleep over it.

pastythegreat

Nice one for trying pal, but their obviously on a witch hunt. And they have their witch.
It's pointless arguing with them!
There will be a public hanging at the JH statue tomorrow before the game!

martcov

I started insults?
I was called a racist, but I started insults?!?!
I don't have to justify myself to you or anybody else on this forum or at the ricoh.
Like I said to another poster earlier in the thread, people will always believe what they want to believe regardless of facts. So you carry on believing im racist. It's your prerogative, and I'll lose zero sleep over it.

I said you were throwing insults around and claim not to have heard of Britain First, and appear not to recognize that the 'nut job' shouted it as he murdered an mp. You just coincidentally used the expression whilst posting insults at remainers.

I am sure by your posts that you took an interest in the referendum and don't believe you didn't hear about Britain First.

I won't speculate as to why.

Your insults were about thick remainers being cunts. Those are insults. Or maybe in your fraternity, that is the normal way of talking and so are not counted as insulting.

But, pulling you up on Britain First and your amnesia is unfair and you are a poor victim?

Read your own insulting posts and maybe you will understand why I categorize you as a total c**t - whether you are a racist or not,

pastythegreat

I said you were throwing insults around and claim not to have heard of Britain First, and appear not to recognize that the 'nut job' shouted it as he murdered an mp. You just coincidentally used the expression whilst posting insults at remainers.

I am sure by your posts that you took an interest in the referendum and don't believe you didn't hear about Britain First.

I won't speculate as to why.

Your insults were about thick remainers being cunts. Those are insults. Or maybe in your fraternity, that is the normal way of talking and so are not counted as insulting.

But, pulling you up on Britain First and your amnesia is unfair and you are a poor victim?

Read your own insulting posts and maybe you will understand why I categorize you as a total c**t - whether you are a racist or not,
I never onc3 say I never threw insults, I'm questioning your post that 'i' started a chain of insults yet it was you who initially called me a racist hence YOU started the insults!

And in terms of insulting 'thick remainers' that was just in reply to being tarnished a 'thick leaver'!

It's fine to throw a thick leaver post about as it's what you agree with but not the other way around? Bit of a hypocrite really aren't ya!?!?

And as far as the Britain first thing goes I've explained that, if you choose not to believe that explanation then that's fine. It's a free world and people can openly express themselves and their views!

But don't say I started the insults and don't be a fucking hypocrite!

SkyblueBazza

Thanks. Carry on.
Let us face facts. Any group of friends, relatives, workmates, schoolkids, revellers, clubs, teams, political groups & parties, Academics, etc have both a scapegoat &/or "nut job" of varying influence, notoriety, extremity of behaviour/attitude & acceptance. Its basic human nature.

...onwards & upwards PUSB

martcov

I never onc3 say I never threw insults, I'm questioning your post that 'i' started a chain of insults yet it was you who initially called me a racist hence YOU started the insults!

And in terms of insulting 'thick remainers' that was just in reply to being tarnished a 'thick leaver'!

It's fine to throw a thick leaver post about as it's what you agree with but not the other way around? Bit of a hypocrite really aren't ya!?!?

And as far as the Britain first thing goes I've explained that, if you choose not to believe that explanation then that's fine. It's a free world and people can openly express themselves and their views!

But don't say I started the insults and don't be a fucking hypocrite!

The first insult that I can quote is "it's patsy you c**t" directed at Dhinsa. Before I said a word.

Then you said that you must be a racist because you voted leave. Victim stance.

Then I gave alternatives to being racist - referring to the racist chants on which the thread is about and your mention of your Britain First views.

I said shouting and insulting foreigners will not help British society in the long run. I didn't say that you did that, but that is what the thread is about.

You asked where did I stick up for racism and said "you say leave voters are thick", and then called me a "thick bastard remainer without giving" me the chance to answer.

Where did I say that you were a racist and that leave voters are thick? You made it up.

I suspect you are thick and that you automatically assume that we think of you as a racist because you use the term "Britain First" which, as I am sure you well know, is associated with a right wing racist party.

Users who are viewing this thread