Racist chants (1 Viewer)

martcov

odd don't you think that the UK has gone out of it's way to embrace other cultures and religion on mass and yet we are still labelled racists or "some are"..

Yes, some are. See above from Patsy.

pastythegreat

Hey again Patsy.

What has this thread got to do with Brexit? You would have got the same response 5 years ago when this wasn't even in the national consciousness.

When I last checked it was illegal to shout or sing racist abuse on the terraces or anywhere for that matter. Isn't that what the initial question was referring to?
Hello dense as millions!
Ok you're asking me what it has to do with Brexit yet I initially replied to YOUR post quoting Britain 1st!! So you tell me?

And AGAIN as I've just said to another poster WHERE have I once in this (or any other) thread agreed with or applauded anybody who is racist or sings/shouts racist remarks.

As usual though you thick remainers see that I voted leave and automatically jump on the race card

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

covcity4life

Thought i heard this but i wasnt close and thought bradford fans had sung it. Maybe they did in retaliation I dunno.

Last time i hard it was about 5 years ago when we played wolves. A middle aged couple sang it row behind me. When i turned around they looked in horror and the guy apologised for his wife with s gesture.

So weird!

Back wheb i was a teen and in twenties it rly used to bother me. I couldnt work out how people i went nursery and school with cud all of a sudden dislike me and others because of skin colour.

Now im older i dont let it get to me. Todays world is abad one with alot of dumb people in it. Have to believe they will get a wake up call one day and realise how stupid they have been.

At least this thread shows who the real ccfc fans are and us real fans dont hate each ither based on race or religion!! No we hate each other depending in if you liked mowbray or not...

hill83

The 2nd!
Put me and my country 1st

This clears the last few comments up. People are accusing you of being racist because it looked as though you were saying the clearly racist group called Britain First was ok.

As for racism in general, I hear stuff all the time. I am sensitive to it though although not as much as I used to be.
I'm mixed race, black/white but look white. The amount of times people say racist things to me about black people thinking I'm white is relentless.

Edit: Saying that, I've only heard anything like it at a Cov match once.

Last edited:

martcov

Thought i heard this but i wasnt close and thought bradford fans had sung it. Maybe they did in retaliation I dunno.

Last time i hard it was aboit 5 years ago when we played wolved. A middle aged couple sang it row behind me. Wheb i turned around they looked in horror and the guu apologised for his wife with s gesture.

So weird!

Bsck wheb i was s teen and in teenties it rly used to bother me. I couldnt wirk out how people i went nursery and school with cud all of a sudden dislike me and others because of skin colour.

Now im older i dont let it fet to me. Todays world is abad one with alot of dumb people in it. Have to believe they will get a wake up call one day and realise how stupid they have been.

At least this thread shows who the real ccfc fans are and us real fans dont hate each ither based on race ir religion!! No we hate each other depending in if you loked mowbray or not...

Agree with you, but you blocked me for not being religious. I think. So you probably can't see this..

NortonSkyBlue

They probably do say it, that's wrong too.

Agree with the last bit, heard a 7 year old at the school said Coventry are rubbish so going to wait for him and give him a kick in!!
and who can say the little shit doesn't deserve it? girls eh?

shmmeee

Yawn. If people want to display their ignorance and racism then let them. Personally I cannot stand the left wing PC brigade especially when they say nothing about hundreds of millions of Islamist racists who are intent on killing gays and denying women's rights.

Yeah, bastard right wing extremists taking your job. Should be good British people like you intent on killing gays and denying women rights shouldn't it?

You're two sides of the same coin you racist fuck tard. ISIS are literally just a brown version of you, you racist fuck. I hope you both get what's coming to you, disgusted that you feel bold enough to put thoughts like this on this site and even get likes for it. Scum.

pastythegreat

This clears the last few comments up. People are accusing you of being racist because it looked as though you were saying the clearly racist group called Britain First was ok.

As for racism in general, I hear stuff all the time. I am sensitive to it though although not as much as I used to be.
I'm mixed race, black/white but look white. The amount of times people say racist things to me about black people thinking I'm white is relentless.

Edit: Saying that, I've only heard anything like it at a Cov match once.
Ok, for the record, I didn't even realise there was a group called Britain 1st! Some racist eh!

NortonSkyBlue

Yeah, bastard right wing extremists taking your job. Should be good British people like you intent on killing gays and denying women rights shouldn't it?

You're two sides of the same coin you racist fuck tard. ISIS are literally just a brown version of you, you racist fuck. I hope you both get what's coming to you, disgusted that you feel bold enough to put thoughts like this on this site and even get likes for it. Scum.
stop sitting on the fence and tell us what you really feel. Don't bottle it up, we can take it......

martcov

Ok, for the record, I didn't even realise there was a group called Britain 1st! Some racist eh!

Or that an MP was murdered by a man shouting Britain First.... because she was a "Thick bastard remainer" as you like to call people who voted remain.

No, you are just a moderate easy going guy who people are wrongly picturing as a total racist bigoted c**t.

pastythegreat

Or that an MP was murdered by a man shouting Britain First.... because she was a "Thick bastard remainer" as you like to call people who voted remain.

No, you are just a moderate easy going guy who people are wrongly picturing as a total racist bigoted c**t.
So some nut job killed some MP and I'm a racist because of it??

Well done columbo, you got me bang to rights

pastythegreat

No. I just don't believe you've never heard of Britain First. I don't know you, except from here, but I would put you down as a total c**t, based on your recent posts.
I have genuinely NEVER heard of Britain first!
Couldn't give 2 shits what you or anybody on this site thinks or doesn't think of me and like wise don't know you from Adam, giving me more reason to give even less of a shit what you think of me!
Thing is, people will always believe what they want to believe so you just carry on believing I'm a c**t! That's your prerogative and your right! I'm not a crying whinging PC brigader so won't take offence. It is after all, just words, from somebody I've never met and will never meet.

oucho

For the record, I moved here as a kid from an Islamic country, should I be "fucking off back to the temple" as well?

martcov

I have genuinely NEVER heard of Britain first!
Couldn't give 2 shits what you or anybody on this site thinks or doesn't think of me and like wise don't know you from Adam, giving me more reason to give even less of a shit what you think of me!
Thing is, people will always believe what they want to believe so you just carry on believing I'm a c**t! That's your prerogative and your right! I'm not a crying whinging PC brigader so won't take offence. It is after all, just words, from somebody I've never met and will never meet.

Quite right. Though I hope I'm not sitting next to you at Wembley.....:-(

skyblueheaven

well said that man .

Robccfc87

So sorry to hear that. :(

How pathetic.

This thread will probably go on for 100 odd pages, when in reality it clearly shouldn't.

Racism is wrong. If there was racist chanting yesterday we should all condemn it and all be in agreement that it is indeed wrong.

There's no argument to be had is there?

And this is where the thread should have ended.

letsallsingtogether

They probably do say it, that's wrong too.

Agree with the last bit, heard a 7 year old at the school said Coventry are rubbish so going to wait for him and give him a kick in!!
No do what I did when my son said that.....
Brought him a ST :)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

1) Racist chanting of any sort is not acceptable, and anyone that was doing so should be banned.

2) More seepage from the EU thread has spilled onto here from the same people who rarely comment on the football. Give it a rest. You lost the referendum.

martcov

1) Racist chanting of any sort is not acceptable, and anyone that was doing so should be banned.

2) More seepage from the EU thread has spilled onto here from the same people who rarely comment on the football. Give it a rest. You lost the referendum.

Actually most insults have been coming from leavers who think the referendum result was a win.

Users who are viewing this thread