Racist chants (1 Viewer)

pastythegreat

I think it relates to the ignorance attached to the leave vote.
For some reason these people believe that it means sending anybody home if they are not British.
Little do they realise that hospitals, farming and many industries rely on the skills of these people to continue.
'These people'????
Yet us leave voters are the ones apparently putting people into groups!
To Sky Blues Trust I'm 'an element', to Fisher I'm 'a customer' and to Italiahorse I'm 'these people'!
Explain please what 'these people' means?!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

italiahorse

'These people'????
Yet us leave voters are the ones apparently putting people into groups!
To Sky Blues Trust I'm 'an element', to Fisher I'm 'a customer' and to Italiahorse I'm 'these people'!
Explain please what 'these people' means?!

The people that think Brexit means kicking out non-british ?

letsallsingtogether

Never heard anything myself from block 16 yesterday in fact they were unusually quiet yesterday very poor atmosphere in general.
Races chants are out of order and I'm sure if there were any they would have at least been ejected from the ground by the stewards and police that surround that area.
in fact there were more stewards then fans in that area.
And before anything is thrown at me yes I was a remainer. .....
Long Live The Queen, PUSB :)

torchomatic

NortonSkyBlue

I don't live in the UK so from that standpoint I feel detached from the leave/remain argument in as much as it doesn't directly affect me, however how did we get from racist chants to brexit? surely the thread should be about how we, as Coventry City supporters, condemn the idiotic mindless chants aimed at the Bradford City fans?
I am sure that on any forum you will find some individuals who feel that freedom of speech is their right as a British citizen but by the same token it doesn't give anyone the right to abuse people based on their color. Those that think that way are ignorant and misguided and lack the intelligence to see the difference between banter and racism.

Grendel

i can assure you i am not thick,i guess the 17mill who voted to leave are of the same opinion you have of me,whether you like it or not youth! we will leave the cesspit EU..ok..now run along your mummys calling

Nope I voted to leave and you are a racist bigoted moron.

sylus

Nope I voted to leave and you are a racist bigoted moron.
lets get something straight here,im no racist,because i stand up for what i believe in makes me a racists.bloody hell some of you live such shallow lifes..but i do apologise for bringing brexit into the argument..

vincy

Yawn. If people want to display their ignorance and racism then let them. Personally I cannot stand the left wing PC brigade especially when they say nothing about hundreds of millions of Islamist racists who are intent on killing gays and denying women's rights.

Not having a go genuine question, but you say "let people display their ignorance", then follow up with "why aren't people standing up to people showing ignorance"

As I said not having a go, Personally think people should be stand up to people showing ignorance, if they are in a position to do so.

oucho

lets get something straight here,im no racist,because i stand up for what i believe in makes me a racists.bloody hell some of you live such shallow lifes..but i do apologise for bringing brexit into the argument..

"I'm not a racist but I'm entitled to express my opinions by shouting anti-Muslim crap at a load of Bradford fans...."

vincy

i bet you voted remain also you sound like a leftie

Bit of Sunday morning politics. Great.

Not that it makes any difference, but who did you "vote for" out of interest?

This great city as a whole voted leave if I remember rightly.

letsallsingtogether

It's nothing to do with the vote is it? It's just people are pricks.

I'm sure people who voted either way would think it's wrong?
Correct but tbh some people are over just over sensitive.
Now as a Eastern European myself born in this country I have heard it all, so what would upset some from my community dosen't bother me.
It isn't right and if you believe these things are not said by other communities about the English you are living in a cocoon.
Unfortunately that is human nature can't ever see it being eradicated.
After all we all believe we are better then the other person.

I believe CCFC are the best football Club in the world and will fight anyone who disagrees.

pastythegreat

Sylus and Singers_Pore like Britain First.
What's wrong with Britain first?!
It's where I was born and it's where I live! Why, for once in my life, can I not put it top of my list of priorities? Instead of constantly worrying about what other people might think/say just put me first and do what I think is right for me and my family

Nick

Administrator
Correct but tbh some people are over just over sensitive.
Now as a Eastern European myself born in this country I have heard it all, so what would upset some from my community dosen't bother me.
It isn't right and if you believe these things are not said by other communities about the English you are living in a cocoon.
Unfortunately that is human nature can't ever see it being eradicated.
After all we all believe we are better then the other person.

I believe CCFC are the best football Club in the world and will fight anyone who disagrees.

They probably do say it, that's wrong too.

Agree with the last bit, heard a 7 year old at the school said Coventry are rubbish so going to wait for him and give him a kick in!!

Dhinsa's_Millions

It's where I was born and it's where I live! Why, for once in my life, can I not put it top of my list of priorities? Instead of constantly worrying about what other people might think/say just put me first and do what I think is right for me and my family

Got you on the reel Pasty!! Any other racists we can unearth....?!

pastythegreat

Didn't deny it though. Which is much more important than a mere spelling.
No I didn't deny it, obviously I'm a raging racist! Must be as I voted leave.
Funny really how remainers take the so called 'moral high ground' and put leavers into boxes and say how narrow minded and racist we are! Yet in doing so are just as narrow minded and doing exactly what you think is wrong about me! Very hypocritical really

martcov

Unfortunately there are other people apart from yourself and your family. We belong to the family of the great apes and we survive on this planet by working together.

If we just look after ourselves and our families we will remain as a relatively small group isolated from the rest of our kind.

We will not progress.

If we want to progress and enjoy the benefits of that, then we have to trade and cooperate with the rest of mankind.

Shouting insults at foreigners and following nationalistic agendas won't benefit British society in the long run. It will only annoy other people and we will eventually left behind economically.

If you want to put Britain first, show what a good nation we are and stop insulting people or sticking up for racism.

torchomatic

Funny really how remainers take the so called 'moral high ground' and put leavers into boxes and say how narrow minded and racist we are! Yet in doing so are just as narrow minded and doing exactly what you think is wrong about me! Very hypocritical really

Personally anyone who thinks Britain First is OK and legit automatically goes on my raging racists list. There's a few on here so you're not on your own.

Dhinsa's_Millions

Hey again Patsy.

What has this thread got to do with Brexit? You would have got the same response 5 years ago when this wasn't even in the national consciousness.

When I last checked it was illegal to shout or sing racist abuse on the terraces or anywhere for that matter. Isn't that what the initial question was referring to?

oucho

To be clear, do you mean the racist far-right group Britain First, or are you generically saying that in your worldview you "put Britain first"?

pastythegreat

Unfortunately there are other people apart from yourself and your family. We belong to the family of the great apes and we survive on this planet by working together.

If we just look after ourselves and our families we will remain as a relatively small group isolated from the rest of our kind.

We will not progress.

If we want to progress and enjoy the benefits of that, then we have to trade and cooperate with the rest of mankind.

Shouting insults at foreigners and following nationalistic agendas won't benefit British society in the long run. It will only annoy other people and we will eventually left behind economically.

If you want to put Britain first, show what a good nation we are and stop insulting people or sticking up for racism.
Exactly where in my post did I stick up for racism???
And you say leave voters are thick?!?! Fuck my actual life! Thick bastard remainer

Otis

I got called a fuckin paki c**t by one of my so called fellow cov fans during the gillingham game, racism is alive and well in coventry
So sorry to hear that. :(

How pathetic.

This thread will probably go on for 100 odd pages, when in reality it clearly shouldn't.

Racism is wrong. If there was racist chanting yesterday we should all condemn it and all be in agreement that it is indeed wrong.

There's no argument to be had is there?

pastythegreat

Personally anyone who thinks Britain First is OK and legit automatically goes on my raging racists list. There's a few on here so you're not on your own.
It's a good job I don't give 2 fucks about you or what you think then isn't it

sylus

odd don't you think that the UK has gone out of it's way to embrace other cultures and religion on mass and yet we are still labelled racists or "some are"..

Users who are viewing this thread