Racism in the Liverpool game tonight (2 Viewers)

cornoccfc

It's doing the rounds that Liverpool 'fans' wearing Suarez t-shirts have been chanting racial abuse during the Oldham game tonight.

Have to blame Liverpool (including Dalglish) for their defence of Suarez as well as the Liverpool players for wearing those shirts in support.

Had they condemned it, less likely to have incidents like this happen.

I know every club has their share of idiots, but the club have to be questioned in their role in this.

Sutty

The Suarez shirts were ill-advised, ill-thought out and provocative, but I wouldn't blame the club entirely. The way they've handled it has probably contributed to twats thinking they're being clever, but these people are clearly pricks whether they're Liverpool fans or not.

rob9872

The irony being that Suarez is actually 25% black. Never were the brightest our friendly scousers.

Kuklinski

Why is it acceptable for Evra to say disgusting things about Suarez's sister? To also question him about being South American? And to have started the row that caused all the trouble, yet when he is given some back he goes crying like a baby?

The "Independent" panel also consisted of one guy who is a friend of Fergie's. Part of Evra's defence was that he was offended by the use of the word "negrito" and that he would never use such a word because he hates it, yet days later there is conclusive proof that he himself used the "N" word.

stupot07

Why is it acceptable for Evra to say disgusting things about Suarez's sister? To also question him about being South American? And to have started the row that caused all the trouble, yet when he is given some back he goes crying like a baby?

The "Independent" panel also consisted of one guy who is a friend of Fergie's. Part of Evra's defence was that he was offended by the use of the word "negrito" and that he would never use such a word because he hates it, yet days later there is conclusive proof that he himself used the "N" word.

Hi Kenny, I didn't realise you used our forum.

Changeyourface

The whole Suarez incident a massively bias affair, however what the Liverpool fans did was totally different (if found guilty), typical scousers though eh. Although why did you refer to them as "fans" with quotation marks? No matter what their behaviour they're still fans.

cornoccfc

The whole Suarez incident a massively bias affair, however what the Liverpool fans did was totally different (if found guilty), typical scousers though eh. Although why did you refer to them as "fans" with quotation marks? No matter what their behaviour they're still fans.

It did cross my mind that it might not actual fans of Liverpool or just people attention seeking/ fans of other clubs trying to fan the flames.

Covstu

i think it is more puzzling why racism has suddenly come to the forefront in football, i think it is more of an issue in the big wide world!!

Users who are viewing this thread