R.I.P. PES (1 Viewer)

hill83

It hit a real sweetspot for a while between being statty and realistic enough with the fun Stadium building more arcadey stuff you need on a console. Such a shame Codemasters gave it up.

Guess who owns codemasters now

SBAndy

It needs a serious looking at by the authorities. It’s literally gambling. Not even disguised.

Not this game specifically. Just these free to play, and even some full price £70 games in general.

Someone told me EA make about 40% of their revenues purely from Ultimate Team purchases.

AOM

Heard PES Universe are doing an option file to update all transfers, player stats and 2021/2022 kits for PES 2021 which might breathe a bit of life into the game

no_loyalty

917C91F4-BEFC-4973-8BF5-76F88F31C0AB.jpeg

First footy computer game I ever played.

covcity4life

Heard PES Universe are doing an option file to update all transfers, player stats and 2021/2022 kits for PES 2021 which might breathe a bit of life into the game
Yeah will keep it going for 1 more year offline. Online the roster wikl be out if date

After that unlessthey co time to make option files will have to do it ourselves altho I'm not a good kit maker.

I played the beta and it was so basic. Csnt imagine I will enjoy pes 22

AOM

Yeah will keep it going for 1 more year offline. Online the roster wikl be out if date

After that unlessthey co time to make option files will have to do it ourselves altho I'm not a good kit maker.

I played the beta and it was so basic. Csnt imagine I will enjoy pes 22

Yep, doesn't sound very promising.
They've recently done a few Q&A's for the new game, probably to firefight the negative reaction, but I've lost all enthusiasm really.
It's free though so I'll give it a go

Bet EA are loving it

covcity4life

Yep, doesn't sound very promising.
They've recently done a few Q&A's for the new game, probably to firefight the negative reaction, but I've lost all enthusiasm really.
It's free though so I'll give it a go

Bet EA are loving it
Ea losing more licenses tho

The idiocy of both companies hurts fans

Reactions: AOM

AOM

Heard two new football games are in the works recently, one of them licenced with West Ham (a bit random), but hopefully they'll add some much needed competition to the football game market

skybluegod

Heard two new football games are in the works recently, one of them licenced with West Ham (a bit random), but hopefully they'll add some much needed competition to the football game market

Didn't Liverpool do their own licensed game back in like 2005? I seem to remember having it on my PS2 back in the day.

AOM

Leaked gameplay from a recent media event

Slightly better than the trailer. Not too sure of the IKEA colour scheme though

AOM

Yeah, that's not even the worst, look at the gameplay videos 🤦🏼‍♂️

I've seen them haha. There is no grass and and the crowd are all weird cardboard cutouts.

Apparently it's an early release, but I think the damage is done.
I'm getting Fifa this year

Frostie

Do they honestly think a few patches are going to fix it?
They should genuinely pull it from the store it's THAT bad.

covcity4life

I managed half of 1 game last night... Couldn't physically stomach anymore.

This was my very first tackle/challenge on the game...

Lol

Bunch of twats never listened to pea community. All they wanted was to take fans from FIFA

Backfired

hill83

Not as bad as everyone is saying tbf. But still not great. I’ll take this over £70 for fifa though.

Saddlebrains

EA have finally sorted fifa in my view. Game is much more fluid, tackles and passes feel better and not every shot is a goal.

Best fifa since fifa 17 for me

Users who are viewing this thread