R.I.P ''Macho Man'' Randy Savage (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Luke

Not sure how many of you follow/used to follow wrestling, but if you did you'd probably know the name Randy Savage.

Unfortunately he had a heart attack while driving and lost control of his vehicle. He was 58.

R.I.P Macho Man :(

redsox

Facebook User
I remember the Macho Man Luke, a sad day indeed. Though I never could understand a word he was saying!
:confused:

ajsccfc

There aren't many men who could wear day-glo tassled gay cowboy gear and make it work, but somehow he did.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
His name rings a bell......................... but then again, so did Quassimodo!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Oh! THIS Randy Savage?...................(Click for larger pic)

MachoManRandySavage.jpg

ajsccfc

That toy's rubbish, there's no articulation at all!

This is the one I had, with authentic spring-loaded elbow drop action:

GS_Hasbro_MachoMan90Orange_Web.jpg

Big fella

Yep a wwf legend gone. Not talking bad of the dead but many rumours went around regarding the reason for him leaving the wwf back in the 90s.

ajsccfc

I assume it's the most popular and scandalous rumour involving a young girl, but that seems too outlandish to make sense.

Big fella

For such a high profile WWF star to not be entered into the hall of Fame shows something happened, maybe not with the young McMahon girl?!.

ajsccfc

Something definitely, but if you were a multi-millionaire and one of your employees did the dirty with your underage daughter, you'd do more than professionally snub him I'm sure. That's why I don't see that rumour as having much legitimacy.

Users who are viewing this thread