Quote from inside the dressing room. (1 Viewer)

Knowledge

As a relation to a current member of the first team squad (not by blood), I text him asking for his opinion on the recent activities transfer-wise. His EXACT reply was this:

''Can't b arsed to give a fuk anymore pal. The owners aint got a clue and gaffer is fuckin worse. Wait til u c the formation tomoz.''

Dear oh dear.

As a relation to a current member of the first team squad (not by blood), I text him asking for his opinion on the recent activities transfer-wise. His EXACT reply was this:

''Can't b arsed to give a fuk anymore pal. The owners aint got a clue and gaffer is fuckin worse. Wait til u c the formation tomoz.''

Dear oh dear.
name him then, otherwise sex off you wum

Last edited by a moderator:

Otis

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if the players think Thorn hasn't got a clue. I know an awful lot of supporters already believe that to be true.

Nick

Administrator
I would love to know what the players really do think of Thorn, the formation etc.

rob9872

I would love to know what the players really do think of Thorn, the formation etc.

Are you suggesting knowledge might be telling porkies? :D

rob9872

I have another quote from the dressing room from a certain Mr F Eastwood

"I've not been in here for a while but this number 10 is a bit tight. Have you got this in XXXXXL please boss?"

ICHAN

We'll soon know if knowledge is telling the truth by the formation tomorrow.
1-10-0-0.

Try and hold out for a draw

ICHAN

Why can't sheff spell thats how you know it's him?

And yes sometimes I do make spelling mistakes.

Nonleagueherewecome

Why would Sheff say that? He's clearly been loving his football in the past 5 games! I smell brown stuff.

Knowledge

Obviously I can't name who it is. I am not a WUM, have much better things to do, just thought I would share it as some may be interested to know and I feel fans have the right to know how players are feeling. You don't have to believe it, but surely just ignore it if you don't?

Any how, like I said, it's a member of the 1st team squad and it is NOT McSheffrey. I don't think he meant he can't be bothered to play, just he can't be bothered letting it get him down. As it had been.

Nonleagueherewecome

Problem is, you can't really expect people to believe a post that claims to be quoting an anonymous source from inside the dressing room. Anyone can post that.

BackRoomRummermill

Well my thoughts on this thread were initially total bullshit

On reflection and weighing what you have said , i.e players texting people yes everyone can text......... but to text somone outside of the 'inner sanctum' and put thier whole career at risk and all the rest to someone who is just a fan

Definately BULLSHIT

Sbmacca

I posted something similar a while ago r.e thorn. Got slated. As I said, I work at a school and work with a couple of the youth coaches from the city...share the same office. They don't say too much about individuals at the club but do talk alot about the general feeling, carlsey etc. I don't see rock bottom morale in games, but that is the talk at the Higgs...granted this is not the first team, so could be staff rumours...no smoke without fire though. Heard a few murmourings about crassly in the office but it appears he does not want to be tarnished with relegation. Nothing solid, but I just sit and listen to these fellas chatting about their work!!!

craigus12

I have another quote from the dressing room from a certain Mr F Eastwood

"I've not been in here for a while but this number 10 is a bit tight. Have you got this in XXXXXL please boss?"

"anyone need their front drives paving? contract's running out soon so I need to earn as much money as possible before then"

skybluegod

is this the same person who said he's a relative of keogh and said he's going to west brom and didnt/hasent

J

Jack Griffin

Given the predicament the club is in and the attituide of the owners it is hardly suprising people connected with the club are pissed off, in fact it would be remarkable if most of them aren't having a bitch now & again.

ICHAN

So not very good inside info from knowledge regarding formation. cheers MMM by the way.

ICHAN

Doesn't make him look very clever does it, especially starting something that can get proven in the next 24hrs, attention seeker?
Don't know why thay have to do it mate, just makes them look daft, and if they ever do get any info who is going to believe them.
Boy who cried wolf and all that.

Users who are viewing this thread