Quiz! (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

KCIC is flawed but at the same time admirable for trying and yes keeping the headline running but is it? It represents a minority who care unfortunately. It would have to gain huge momentum before anyone pays it much attention. The vast majority of fans while wholeheartedly agreeing with the sentiment have lives and couldn't care less if the truth is known.

I don't care less. I firmly believe whatever happens the club will play back in Coventry anyway. Of course it will. If it ceased to exist then the new phoenix club would play in Coventry. What is happening here is a hedge fund company are in dispute with the council and stadium management company and are perusing a course of action they deem fit. That's their choice and little any fan can do to change that. While I despise the way SISU have gone about their business it must be assumed (as we have no other owners) that the outcome they are trying to achieve will benefit the club. If the result achieves a 'saleable' club then I would be even happier because the choices sisu made that are largely responsible for getting to this point have been abhorrent.

So unless anyone has an alternate owner lined up then why so anti sisu at every opportunity? I would much rather engage with them in talks, find out what their plans are etc than simply being anti sisu with no sign of an alternative?

The council and ACL have much to answer for in this whole debate as much as sisu. We would have more effect perhaps if we 'attacked' both parties equally with the same message... "We want our club back playing in Coventry with a roadmap to the future"

It's about the football club not the owners, the council or any other. If sisu achieve a return to an 'owned' stadium tomorrow we would all surely rate that as a result? The football club is a huge part of the community it represents. Whatever is said at the end of the day I back my football club. It's not so much about sisu or the council they just need to quickly find a solution for the people of our community. Both have so far been less than mindful of the fans.

J

Jack Griffin

I don't think we can assume the outcome will benefit the club, I'm sure the primary purpose of the hedge fund actions is to benefit the hedge fund & the primary purpose of the stadium management company actions is to benefit the stadium management company.

As far as I can see the actions of the hedge fund has royally screwed the club.

I'm not terribly optimistic about the next 3 years.

covcity4life

UVMV7ZB.gif

the gif streak is over :(

AndreasB

Q "What do you call a man who toadys up to the Council and doesnt even mention the protest?"

A Michael Orton

Astute

Q "What do you call a man who toadys up to the Council and doesnt even mention the protest?"

A Michael Orton

What do you call someone who tells everyone that they are going to protest at a game and then does nothing?

AndreaSB :whistle: ;)

AndreasB

What do you call someone who tells everyone that they are going to protest at a game and then does nothing?

AndreaSB :whistle: ;)

how dare you. the blue ribbons you all love so much messing up the city were actually MY IDEA. More than you will ever do chum

Astute

how dare you. the blue ribbons you all love so much messing up the city were actually MY IDEA. More than you will ever do chum

Still waiting for a reply. Know who did have the original idea. And can prove it. Or are you going to be someone else now?

AndreasB

It was my idea and I don't need to prove anything to a load of bedwetters on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matty_CCFC

Bull shit!
The Ribbons were started ages ago, I went in the first crusade around the City Centre last June. As I recall the original idea came from someone on GMK. It was not you.

AndreasB

It was my idea and I don't need to prove anything to a load of bedwetters on here

It was not your idea.

Ho Ho, how the fuck would you know - you lot cant even decide whether it was off twitter or GMK!. It was my idea, you may not like it as you all ran off like silly schoolkids and put ribbons all over Ryton to piss the team off. Hope you are proud. Proves the gullability of people.

Astute

Ho Ho, how the fuck would you know - you lot cant even decide whether it was off twitter or GMK!. It was my idea, you may not like it as you all ran off like silly schoolkids and put ribbons all over Ryton to piss the team off. Hope you are proud. Proves the gullability of people.

Or proves we are not as gullible as you hoped.

covmark

Fucking hell, this is a new low, who cares who's idea it was, it's crap anyway!
(awaits the 'what's your idea')

Users who are viewing this thread