Quiet on here (1 Viewer)

Paul Anthony

Positively bricking it. Never been so nervous about a football match! But also excited. I'm sure it'll be a rollercoaster day. It certainly won't be easy...

no_loyalty

If I get any sleep tonight it will be a bonus, will be up at 6am regardless

coop

Too much going on in cov tonight should be a good day all round even if we lose I think it's been a season of loads of positives from this season Fa cup run,play offs and a great team spirit so if we don't manage to get over the line tomorrow we have a great foundation for next season.

Ashdown

Quite chilled, keeping off booze tonight and hoping for some half decent sleep. On the train for 8.36 am , first beer due down just after 11 in Euston and then let the fiesta begin !

Sky_Blue_Daz

I’m up all night fired through all my emails and reports fairly rapidly

Let’s have a lock in

Terry Gibson's perm

I’m not too bothered if we go up great if not we could have a lot of fun next year if we keep the squad together

Ring Of Steel

I’m terrified

JPT semi 2013
checkatrade 2017
Promotion 2018??

This could be the start of a new chapter, proper phoenix from the ashes stuff, it’s either more momentum or pick ourselves up and start again.

I think with our injured guys coming back & if we kept who we have now we’d have a hell of a shot at automatic next season from League Two, but the thought of another season slog in this league? Not sure about that though

Sky_Blue_Daz

This could be the start of something incredible the crest of a sky blue wave look how Southampton and Leicester did

there must be lights burning brighter somewhere

Ricketts

I’m terrified

JPT semi 2013
checkatrade 2017
Promotion 2018??

This could be the start of a new chapter, proper phoenix from the ashes stuff, it’s either more momentum or pick ourselves up and start again.

I think with our injured guys coming back & if we kept who we have now we’d have a hell of a shot at automatic next season from League Two, but the thought of another season slog in this league? Not sure about that though
Playing like we did against Notts County, we have a shot at automatic promotion from Leage One, too.

Ring Of Steel

Well nobody can say it’s boring supporting us- that would make it 2 relegations, 2 promotions and 2 trips to Wembley finals in seven years flat- 7 “major events”

Up to 2012 we had 3 promotions, 3 relegations and 1 Wembley final- so it took 129 years to have the same amount of “excitement” we’ve had in the last 6 years

Terry Gibson's perm

Well nobody can say it’s boring supporting us- that would make it 2 relegations, 2 promotions and 2 trips to Wembley finals in seven years flat- 7 “major events”

Up to 2012 we had 3 promotions, 3 relegations and 1 Wembley final- so it took 129 years to have the same amount of “excitement” we’ve had in the last 6 years

I have seen the relegations but not the promotions

oucho

I'm gonna sleep like a baby, any minute now. I know in my bones we're going to give Exeter a good shoeing tomorrow and sail upwards for our first promotion in decades.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Feel like I'm about to do my driving test or my o levels.....I've had the lions share of 2 bottles of plonk and a couple big bongs....still feel on edge...early start tomortow so gonna head to bed now and pester the wife for something to make me sleep.....

jimmyhillsfanclub

Ha.....I'd prefer a mug of my special occasion mushroom cocoa.......but I'll currently settle for any herbal infusion.....

Play up sky blues. ..I love you ALL!!

Users who are viewing this thread