Quiet Day (1 Viewer)

mark82

A bit quiet on here Today. Everyone on their way to Nottingham?

torchomatic

not yet. Leaving in an hour.

Steve B17

Yep, leaving now...getting there early for a great big sky blues party.
see you in the bar at half time for Twist n Shout.

ajsccfc

If this happens every half-time and becomes more and more viral, eventually it'll crack America. Ed Sullivan's still alive, right?

bigfatronssba

If this happens every half-time and becomes more and more viral, eventually it'll crack America. Ed Sullivan's still alive, right?

Americans will use it to support their stereotypical idea that all British football fans are hooligans and that a massive fight took place just after the scene was filmed.

Whilst on holiday there I once tried to explain to an American that not all English football matches end in a riot but he didn't believe me.

I can see why they think we're all hooligans though, I went to a Ice Hockey match over there, and the atmosphere made the Coventry Blaze seem like Millwall.

ccfc92

Americans will use it to support their stereotypical idea that all British football fans are hooligans and that a massive fight took place just after the scene was filmed.

Whilst on holiday there I once tried to explain to an American that not all English football matches end in a riot but he didn't believe me.

I can see why they think we're all hooligans though, I went to a Ice Hockey match over there, and the atmosphere made the Coventry Blaze seem like Millwall.

don't most ice hockey games end up in fights/ riots?

Users who are viewing this thread