Quick question about yor visit to London Road (1 Viewer)

brightonfan

Brighton fan in peace here. I have a question about your away game at Peterborough last Month.

Student tickets at the ground are £13 but require an NUS card. Now, I have an NUS card as such but I'm not sure if the type I have will be sufficient (long story). My question is, did they even check student tickets at the gates when you played them?

Sterling Archer

Don't know as I'm not a student but one piece of advice, don't eat the pies. Gave me the "Eartha Kitts"

Oh and there's no beer in the away end.

It was £15 for the terrace when I went the other week when we played them , Has the price increased or is money that tight ?

Stubby

Brighton fan in peace here. I have a question about your away game at Peterborough last Month.<br />
<br />
Student tickets at the ground are £13 but require an NUS card. Now, I have an NUS card as such but I'm not sure if the type I have will be sufficient (long story). My question is, did they even check student tickets at the gates when you played them?
<br />
<br />

Stubby

Don't know about your ticket, but if you want a drink before game I'd recommend charters go over the bridge away from the ground bout 5 min walk on left hand side drop down to canal charters is the barge very away fan friendly and some very good beers;br /&gt;

Marty

Never once been asked for a NUS card at any away ground, the turnstile people just want to do their job and go home without any hassle. :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread