Queuing for Crewe Away Tickets! (1 Viewer)

WYKENSKYBLUE

Well in the morning i will take the steel bin, someone bring matches wood and whoever wants to bring food do so! we can keep warm while we queue for crewe tickets! See you in the morning!

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Or go to work?

Otis

Or sit in your warm car in Tesco's car park, wait til someone comes out of the Ricoh concourse with a big grin on their face and a ticket in their hand and bop them on the head with a monkey wrench and steal the tickets.

Otis

What time are they online? Same time as the ticket office opens?

Have said I will try and get one and then sell it on at face value to a more deserving supporter.

Bit unfair for ST holders who haven't been to an away game all season to get first choice for this game to be honest.

Covstu

just buy them online!!!! having said that I do miss the banter when queuing up for cup tickets!!

urbanbushmonkey

Tried to be sneaky and ring up early but apparently they won't be on the system until 9.

The woman on the phone wouldn't let me go on hold for 23 minutes until they do go on sale.

Noggin

Tried to be sneaky and ring up early but apparently they won't be on the system until 9.

The woman on the phone wouldn't let me go on hold for 23 minutes until they do go on sale.

I did that with Olympic tickets got through 10 mins early, they werent going to let me go on hold and if I'd had to call back I'd clearly have missed out so I asked the women question after inane question untill it hit 9 o clock, I could hear her tone getting more and more pissed off but I wasn't going to give her a chance to say bye. At 9 I asked for tickets . Once she had sold me the tickets I did thank her alot and apologise for my cheekyness and thanked her for not just cutting me off.

sky_blue_up_north

Web site really slow... be patient GOT MY TICKET!!!!! YES

Gaz

All sorted and got mine too :claping hands::claping hands:

No way any of these tickets will be left soon, as there weren't many seats left to choose on the web site.

pusbccfc

Says I've got them online. But no email yet?

skybluesloyal83

I had a sweat on because it puts a 10 minute count down on when you select your first seat, it was already down to 6 minutes when selected my last seat and then it took ages to go through to payment...the system must extend the time limit as you go through each stage

Mucca Mad Boys

My computer froze as soon as I got my tickets! Missed out on the middle blocks so I'm in AA. You gotta' love Internet shopping.

MrHorse1982

I got great seats but the payment screen was that slow it times out. Managed to get 2 seats for me and old man but 2 rows apart lol. Get in!!

shoesmith81

I had a sweat on because it puts a 10 minute count down on when you select your first seat, it was already down to 6 minutes when selected my last seat and then it took ages to go through to payment...the system must extend the time limit as you go through each stage

Had the same problem! Was getting worried as well.

Users who are viewing this thread