Queue (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

I got there at 8.35 was served at 11.45 I was number 145 in the queue.

I got 6 tickets nobody around me was buying only 1, the queue was still all the way back to dreams got to be 3-400 in it.

The season ticket queue is a lot smaller but when I was being served they were still only on Number 10 fathom that out if you can.

They did however open a third queue where you were just given the tickets in block 25 with no choice of seats had a lot of takers as it was straight into the shop.

Waggot said it was really busy on-line with on-line buyers and ccfc ticket office fighting for the same tickets.

letsallsingtogether

It was commented to stop the ticket problems on line they should have done the same there, have 2 blocks at a time on line until the shop shuts then release everything......

Smart thinking, good work whoever came up with that!

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

4 blocks for Gillingham on a Friday night, live on SKY ?? I can see at least block 9 turned over to home fans.

i've only ever been in the back of that stand for the Olympics but doesn't the barrier come down between 10 and 9 which would be why that's the split point

SkyBlue_Am

I got there at 9 saw the que was half way to dreams but as wanted a season ticket was a separate smaller que with about 10 people ahead of me, Still took me 2 hours to get my new season ticket purchased but my actual time being served was only about 3 mins as had my customer number, block and seat number already picked out. Good luck to everyone else queing today just stay patient...

Johnnythespider

I am would you believe in matalan with the mrs and the queue is quite small, from the door of the shop to poundstretcher. Got to love a good pound shop.

SonOfSnoz

Why didn't Mad Hatter wait till next Friday? He could of got a ticket for his own seat in the Cov Tel stand! 3am????
Hardly a cup final & still a week to go!!

M&B Stand

Crewe game is the benchmark for the maximum amount of home fans with safe segregation.

That is unless PC pleb gets involved, in which case the Ricoh becomes the only ground in the country that needs 20 blocks segregation.

For years common sense went out the window, Say the magic words 'health & safety' and that was it, end of conversation. Maybe if all those wanting to go in the south stand wore high viz vests it'd be okay.

Ashdown

I rang all day to no avail. Mrs has one go, gets through and bags 12 tickets in block 16, unbelievable. The lad says blocks 13-10 and the North Stand are not on sale yet so plenty of tickets still to go round although sales have been unprecedented today ! I've had the confirmation E mail and tickets will be posted, good friendly service, £93 for 9 adults and 3 kids, can't grumble !!
PUSB

DaleM

Just seen the queue on central news . Why the fuck would anyone bother standing at the back of that . Just fuckoff , do something else and go back another day . Tickets are on sale for ages for gods sake .

Mentalists. :thinking about:

runner

Just seen the queue on central news . Why the fuck would anyone bother standing at the back of that . Just fuckoff , do something else and go back another day . Tickets are on sale for ages for gods sake .

My thoughts exactly ... I'll go down and get Gillingham tickets when there is no queue .. sadly it will not be a sell out .... so not worth 5 hours of anyones life surely ! ? ? ?

theferret

Since when have football supporters been rational? If we were we'd never step near the Ricoh, ever.

If they want to queue for a ticket, good luck to them. At least they've got tickets. Not a single person trying to buy online I know has one yet. Four of us at the office trying to get 32 tickets between us, and yet to get one. Yes, loads of time, but would prefer to get them early so don't end up on row A or stuck in a corner. The positive energy is infectious, and seeing that many people queuing for tickets is for me, a great sight.

westofrayne

Does anybody know why Sth Stand blocks are not being sold. Was told they had a meeting with Police and PC brigade yesterday and would be back on sale. I have 4 ST in block 11, but when I message club today about it was told that they would contact me next week. Beginning to worry I'm gonna be asked to move again, already moved from CET on Tuesday morning. Any ideas?

rupert_bear

I wonder if the South Stand is not being sold because of staff problems, how many stewards do we have now ?. Perhaps if they get more stewards they will open more blocks

Users who are viewing this thread