Questions For Tony (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Am

Going to the evening with Mowbray tomorrow night and have to email any questions tonight

Any suggestions?

Gazolba

If we don't get promoted, will he stay for next season.

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

With many contracts expiring at the end of the season have discussions been held with certain players to keep them on for next season and beyond, regardless of which league we are in? Thinking Martin, Fleck, Ricketts, Stokes etc.

Otis

Going to the evening with Mowbray tomorrow night and have to email any questions tonight

Any suggestions?
Bound sure to be one as to why he let JOB go on loan.

Ask him if he's still looking for a wide right midfielder, or if he's now finished in the transfer market (loan and out of contract)?

torchomatic

Ask him if he types Grendel or Grendull when he posts.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Otis

Nope. Couldn't make it. Sounds like it was a really great evening of respect and honouring.

Rather than telling us about how you twice dropped away with Middlesbrough after being top at Christmas, what have you learned from those experiences to ensure a minimum top 6 finish for us this season?

bringbackrattles

Nope. Couldn't make it. Sounds like it was a really great evening of respect and honouring.
Yes it was, really impressed by Motson's speech and Bobby Gould's too.I had a spare ticket and ended up giving it to Older Sky Blue on here. Could have sorted you out a ticket if you needed one ?

Otis

Yes it was, really impressed by Motson's speech and Bobby Gould's too.I had a spare ticket and ended up giving it to Older Sky Blue on here. Could have sorted you out a ticket if you needed one ?
That would have been great. Oh well, never mind. Thanks anyway. :) Appreciate it.

bringbackrattles

That would have been great. Oh well, never mind. Thanks anyway. :) Appreciate it.
Me and my mate got there just as it started so had to stand at the back,but it was fine as there were faces I knew from games over the years,and it was like being at a big match.I found out a steward let lots in from outside and that was why the Sky Blue song was so loud at the end !

usskyblue

Do we have the latest fitness technology?
* Including the expensive machine (the one that goes 'Pinnng')

Astute

We does he continually play Murphy in a team he rotates so often when he has been consistently the poorest player on the pitch?

He scores goals although you try to say that he doesn't :)

I would ask the same about MAF.

georgehudson

i went to the JH service & was proud, as i'm sure he was, but to the point, ask him why is Anderson is getting involved in the player recruitement, which was being perfectly well done by Venus

SkyBlue_Bear83

i went to the JH service & was proud, as i'm sure he was, but to the point, ask him why is Anderson is getting involved in the player recruitement, which was being perfectly well done by Venus

Is there any evidence Anderson has been getting involved in player recruitment then?

Users who are viewing this thread