Questionaire: Fans thoughts (1 Viewer)

Perryccfc

As someone has asked a few questions on fans thoughts I thought It'd be interesting to see fans thoughts on more things ccfc....

1. Where do you think ccfc will finish this season?
2. Who do you think is ccfc most valuable asset?
3. Who do you think is ccfc most influential player?
4. Do you think AT is right for the job, and if not who?
5. Do you think Sammy clingan is right choice as captain? If not who?
6. Who realistically would you like to see sky blues sign?
7. What part of team is weakest, attack, mid, or defence?
8. Do you approve of SISU's "plan for next season" tactic?
9. Would you like to see Hoffman and co take-over?
10. Do you think 1 player may still be sold?
11. If you could lose a likely to leave player who would it be?
12. Are you a ST holder?
13. Is the atmosphere in Ricoh good enough?

Can't think of anymore... If enough people reply I may print this off and send to club just to give a fans perspective. Please feel free to add any questions you think would be useful.

sky_blue_up_north

1. Where do you think ccfc will finish this season? Relegation unless SISU invest in some new players
2. Who do you think is ccfc most valuable asset? we only have two Clingan and Juxbox
3. Who do you think is ccfc most influential player? Clingan
4. Do you think AT is right for the job, and if not who? Yes, but had both hands, feet tied and his mouth has gaffer tape applied by SISU
5. Do you think Sammy clingan is right choice as captain? If not who? Sammy is the man, but we will need someone else once he is sold to Leeds
6. Who realistically would you like to see sky blues sign? ALF from Rotherham or Cody McDonnald
7. What part of team is weakest, attack, mid, or defence? Attack
8. Do you approve of SISU's "plan for next season" tactic? Bollocks
9. Would you like to see Hoffman and co take-over? Dont care as long as the can bring new funds to the club
10. Do you think 1 player may still be sold? Yes, Clingan and Juxbox will both be sold
11. If you could lose a likely to leave player who would it be? See above
12. Are you a ST holder? yes
13. Is the atmosphere in Ricoh good enough? No, but its not helped by a poor side

How is that for starters

CovScott88

1. Where do you think ccfc will finish this season? - Between 17th-21st.
2. Who do you think is ccfc most valuable asset? - Ben Turner/Lukas Jutkiewicz.
3. Who do you think is ccfc most influential player? - Sammy Clingan.
4. Do you think AT is right for the job, and if not who? - Yes, but he needs help from the board.
5. Do you think Sammy clingan is right choice as captain? If not who? - Absolutely 100%.
6. Who realistically would you like to see sky blues sign? - Adam Le Fondre, James McFadden and a creative midfielder.
7. What part of team is weakest, attack, mid, or defence? - Midfield and Attack. We don' have a proper goalscorer, but then we don't have any really creative players either.
8. Do you approve of SISU's "plan for next season" tactic? - Yes, the financial fair play rules will affect alot of clubs so it's important we are prepared. However, they need to speculate a little bit for this season.
9. Would you like to see Hoffman and co take-over? - Yes, but only if he can show proof of funds from the investors.
10. Do you think 1 player may still be sold? - Definitely. If we receive a decent bid for Clingan, Turner, Jutkiewicz or Cranie, they will go.
11. If you could lose a likely to leave player who would it be? I wouldn't like to any of them leave, but probably Ben Turner. Only because he will generate a decent amount of cash and we are well covered at centre-half.
12. Are you a ST holder? - I have been previously, but with College studies and money being tight, I am not currently.
13. Is the atmosphere in Ricoh good enough? - Not with crowds at the amount they currently are. It would be though, if we had a bit of success on the pitch and started attracting more fans. The infrastructure is there for it to be a terrific venue.

cov_russell

Facebook User
1. Where do you think ccfc will finish this season? Bottom half but not relegation
2. Who do you think is ccfc most valuable asset? Ben Turner
4. Do you think AT is right for the job, and if not who? Yes he knows the club but can't work miracles with no money.
5. Do you think Sammy clingan is right choice as captain? If not who? Yes
6. Who realistically would you like to see sky blues sign? It's Obvious we need a striker ALF should be bought with the Scott Dann money
8. Do you approve of SISU's "plan for next season" tactic? Not if it means no investment at all this season.
9. Would you like to see Hoffman and co take-over? They need to give more details of there bid and release the names of backers before I can say.
10. Do you think 1 player may still be sold? Yes I think anything is possible at the moment.
11. If you could lose a likely to leave player who would it be? It would be Turner, we would get good money for him and CB is the only position we have any sort of depth in.
12. Are you a ST holder? No
13. Is the atmosphere in Ricoh good enough? Not while it is half empty.

Pigeon

1. Where do you think ccfc will finish this season? Without any new players I can't see us staying up so relegation
2. Who do you think is ccfc most valuable asset? Clingan and Juke
3. Who do you think is ccfc most influential player? Sammy Clingan, captain and play maker
4. Do you think AT is right for the job, and if not who? I like the way Andy Thorn likes to play football and his honesty, right now he is the best man
5. Do you think Sammy clingan is right choice as captain? If not who? I'm happy with Sammy, my next choice would be Keogh
6. Who realistically would you like to see sky blues sign? Realistic target would be Le Fondre
7. What part of team is weakest, attack, mid, or defence? Attack is very weak
8. Do you approve of SISU's "plan for next season" tactic? No we should think about this season and the consequences of no investment in the team
9. Would you like to see Hoffman and co take-over? At the moment I'd rather someone who cares about the club, I don't trust lying SISU
10. Do you think 1 player may still be sold? Yes
11. If you could lose a likely to leave player who would it be? Turner is most likely to leave, we've got a lot of cover in defence
12. Are you a ST holder? Yes
13. Is the atmosphere in Ricoh good enough? Nope, we have one corner of the ground that sings no matter the score and the rest join in occasionally when were winning, a lot of empty seats as many fans have given up

Last edited:

Il Pirata

1. Where do you think ccfc will finish this season? 20th.
2. Who do you think is ccfc most valuable asset? Lukas Jutkiewicz. He's good, young, English, and a striker.
3. Who do you think is ccfc most influential player? Sammy Clingan, dictates play.
4. Do you think AT is right for the job, and if not who? Yes. No one else would take the job.
5. Do you think Sammy clingan is right choice as captain? If not who? Yes. He plays in an ideal position and is experienced and key.
6. Who realistically would you like to see sky blues sign? No idea, a loan striker who puts effort in.
7. What part of team is weakest, attack, mid, or defence? Attack, closely followed by midfield.
8. Do you approve of SISU's "plan for next season" tactic? I don't know what it is. Do they even have a plan?
9. Would you like to see Hoffman and co take-over? I don't know who 'co' are, but if they have substantial money then yes. Otherwise, pointless.
10. Do you think 1 player may still be sold? Possibly.
11. If you could lose a likely to leave player who would it be? Ben Turner. Reason being we have other central defenders who can do a job. We don't have anyone to replace Jutkiewicz or Clingan.
12. Are you a ST holder? Not this season.
13. Is the atmosphere in Ricoh good enough? Good enough for what? It's designed to be noisy when it is full.

Otis

1. Where do you think ccfc will finish this season? - Between 16th and 24th (if we are stuck with what we've got)

2. Who do you think is ccfc most valuable asset? - Ben Turner

3. Who do you think is ccfc most influential player? - Clingan

4. Do you think AT is right for the job, and if not who? - Can't see anyone doing any better with the tools at their disposal.

5. Do you think Sammy clingan is right choice as captain? If not who? - No. Not a leader. Keogh, Wood or Turner

6. Who realistically would you like to see sky blues sign? - A striker. ALF is the only one realistically linked, so I would guess, him!

7. What part of team is weakest, attack, mid, or defence? -Attack. Desperately short!

8. Do you approve of SISU's "plan for next season" tactic? - Not sure I even believe in Sisu's
declaration that they have a next season tactic!

9. Would you like to see Hoffman and co take-over? - Yes, possibly, but with reservations. Difficult question. Too easy to say Sisu bad/Hoffman good! We need investment from somewhere for sure, but have no idea whether or not Hoffman actually has the backers in place and indeed the 30 mill stated and their long term intention. If he is what it says on the tin (right backers, money to invest and the club's best interest at heart) then I'm all for him.

10. Do you think 1 player may still be sold? - Yes. 1 at least. Juke/Turner/Clingan. One of those 3 to go minimum I think.

11. If you could lose a likely to leave player who would it be? - Ben Turner. 1. We would get the biggest fee for him and 2. We have load of cover in the back four.

12. Are you a ST holder? - Yes.

13. Is the atmosphere in Ricoh good enough? - Nope. The only sound you can hear at the Ricoh is that of tumbleweed blowing gently across the backs of the stands.

no higher that 4/5th from bottom
Cranie,Clingan,Jukebox
Dont have one
Yes, however it is an impossible job at present
No, no other contenders except Wood,
Anyone who knows how to create a chance, and another to score them
Attack
Financally yes, how ever the squad isnt good enough.... so no
If the offer benefitted the club and city yes
Without doubt
Anyone who could demand a good enough fee, and be invested WHOLLY into the team for improvement
12. Are you a ST holder?
Yes
No, its awful but on the other hand the team isnt really eiether, many things could be done to improve it, like moving away fans closer, closing down the back of the stand making fans sit closer together.

Spanieldencer

2nd bottom, above Palace
At the moment Juke, but soon to be Bigi, Connor Thomas and Ruffles
We don't seem to have one, but Murphy seems to be ready to shout at defenders though. Which is good.
I definately do, if he can't keep us up, no-one can. And i'd be happy to have him lead us into league two if that is our fate.
I think of the current players we have he is. But the situation of his contract makes it not ideal. Perhaps Ben Turner when he's back and secured at the club.
I think the idea of Ebanks-Blake would be a welcome one. I think he could work well as a poacher perhaps.
Attack, by a long way.
You have to think of whether it's our only option. But on principle no i don't.
I would like to know who his investers are. But I think it would beat Sisu if we can be promised of REAL investment.
It'll be down to the wire whether we hold onto Jukebox. But I think he will stay... for now...
If Rotherham are truely interested in Wood, I can only see it as good as we could get a striker in the deal as well as getting one of our many centre backs off the wage bill (and i think he is one of our worst, don't rate him at all).
12. Are you a ST holder?
Yes i am.
I think that in the stadium we are in and the team we are watching, I think it is what we can hope for really. Sure it would be nice if it was packed and everyone sang, but that isn't going to happen.

guicey15

1. 18th
2. Juke, Biggie, Clingan
3. Got to be Clingan although Biggie could become really influential
4. Yes, good tactics, just not fully working yet.
5. Yes
6. ALF, Ebanks Blake would have been nice. Fernando Torres
7. Were weak in both attack and defence
8. Absolutely not
9. On the face of it, yes
10. Its looking possible
11. Couldnt choose, all essential really
12. No, but go to as many home/away games as possible
13. No, in block 15 its great though (so always sit there) But tesco and cet stand are absolutely shit

ccfc1973

1. Where do you think ccfc will finish this season?24th
lukas jutkiewiez
sammy clingan
4. Do you think AT is right for the job, and if not who? right man , just no backing from the board
5. Do you think Sammy clingan is right choice as captain? If not who? yes
6. Who realistically would you like to see sky blues sign? roman bednar,zavon hines,lloyd sam, alf
7. What part of team is weakest, attack, mid, or defence? attack 100%
8. Do you approve of SISU's "plan for next season" tactic? no they are using it as a smokescreen and excuse
9. Would you like to see Hoffman and co take-over? yes they couldnt do any worse
10. Do you think 1 player may still be sold? yes 100% maybe 2
11. If you could lose a likely to leave player who would it be? ben turner
12. Are you a ST holder? not this season , ive had enough!
13. Is the atmosphere in Ricoh good enough? no but thats because of the lack of sucess on the pitch and nothing to do with the arena

Last edited:

The Reverend Skyblue

1. Where do you think ccfc will finish this season? 19th
2. Who do you think is ccfc most valuable asset? All the young lads,Bigi/Thomas etc
4. Do you think AT is right for the job, and if not who? At is the right man
5. Do you think Sammy clingan is right choice as captain? YES If not who?
6. Who realistically would you like to see sky blues sign? Le Fondre as he is the only one we can afford and who's a goalscorer
8. Do you approve of SISU's "plan for next season" tactic? NO
9. Would you like to see Hoffman and co take-over? YES
10. Do you think 1 player may still be sold? Yes probably more than 1
11. If you could lose a likely to leave player who would it be? Turner we could get a decent price and his injuries are worrying
12. Are you a ST holder? No
13. Is the atmosphere in Ricoh good enough? No

The Rev

stupot07

1. Where do you think ccfc will finish this season? Relegation unless we manage to bring in at least a striker to play with juke and midfielder to replace Gunnar, then we my finish in our usual 18/19th position
2. Who do you think is ccfc most valuable asset? Probably turner due to the length of his contract.
3. Who do you think is ccfc most influential player? Sammy clingan
5. Do you think Sammy clingan is right choice as captain? If not who? Yes, clingan is our best player and first name on the team sheet.
6. Who realistically would you like to see sky blues sign? Brian Howard, and the bury striker
7. What part of team is weakest, attack, mid, or defence? Attack and midfield
8. Do you approve of SISU's "plan for next season" tactic? No, it's a one way ticket to relegation.
9. Would you like to see Hoffman and co take-over? Only if they are going to be better than sisu
10. Do you think 1 player may still be sold? I think wert player has his price and at least 1 player will be sold this season.
11. If you could lose a likely to leave player who would it be? I suppose turner but would rather McPake or wood went.
13. Is the atmosphere in Ricoh good enough? No, but then success and playing good football will create a buzz. The current finances and lack of investment puts fans on a downer before a balls been kicked!

SkyBlue_Bear83

19-22
Turner/Juke
Clingan
Yes
Yes
Anybody would do at the moment
Midfield/Attack
No, will be useless if we are relegated
If they can pump some money into the club
Yes Turner
Nobody
12. Are you a ST holder?
Yes
Is this a serious question?

richiitomlinson

1. Where do you think ccfc will finish this season? 18th - 24th
2. Who do you think is ccfc most valuable asset? Sammy Clingan
3. Who do you think is ccfc most influential player? Sammy Clingan
4. Do you think AT is right for the job, and if not who? Yes, but without the financial backing, no one would be able to do the job he's been given
6. Who realistically would you like to see sky blues sign? Adam Le Fondre, Zavon Hines on loan again
8. Do you approve of SISU's "plan for next season" tactic? No. We need a plan for this season first!
9. Would you like to see Hoffman and co take-over? Yes
10. Do you think 1 player may still be sold? Almost certainly
11. If you could lose a likely to leave player who would it be? Ben Turner
12. Are you a ST holder? Not anymore, was for 6 seasons, would be again this season but coming up from uni in Plymouth every other Saturday
is pointless and a waste of money
13. Is the atmosphere in Ricoh good enough? No. But until we start making signings, winning games, or drawing Arsenal/Liverpool/Man Utd or Chelsea at home in the cup every round (and somehow win!) it's not going to improve as most people have had enough of the same old rubbish now.

TommyAtkins

1. Where do you think ccfc will finish this season? Relegated
2. Who do you think is ccfc most valuable asset? The fans
4. Do you think AT is right for the job, and if not who? Andy Thorn is the only man for the job. I can't see many other managers being interested
5. Do you think Sammy clingan is right choice as captain? If not who? Yes, Clingan is right for the Captaincy
6. Who realistically would you like to see sky blues sign? Realistically? No one. We can't afford anyone but if funds were made available then Andy Mangan from Wrexham, Michael Jacobs from Northampton and Lee Tomlin from Peterborough
7. What part of team is weakest, attack, mid, or defence? Midfield
8. Do you approve of SISU's "plan for next season" tactic? It is the right stance but too much of a gamble, given the financial risks involved if CCFC get relegated
9. Would you like to see Hoffman and co take-over? Yes but it would be another gamble
10. Do you think 1 player may still be sold? Yes, at least one more player will probably leave
11. If you could lose a likely to leave player who would it be? If we don't sell Clingan and Cranie now, then they will leave for free next summer. Another gamble: do we cash in now and further weaken the squad or preserve the squad and let them go for nothing. I think it's likely that neither will want to sign a new contract
13. Is the atmosphere in Ricoh good enough? No but it can be

Mexico70

1 Where do you think ccfc will finish this season? 19th
2. Who do you think is ccfc most valuable asset? Jukebox
4. Do you think AT is right for the job, and if not who? 100% yes
6. Who realistically would you like to see sky blues sign? Barry Bannon on loan, or ALF
8. Do you approve of SISU's "plan for next season" tactic? Plan ? the need for clubs to be financially stable is just a convenient excuse
9. Would you like to see Hoffman and co take-over? - I'd have David Hasselhoff and Co taking over, anyone if they had dosh

10. Do you think 1 player may still be sold? - Yes, Ben Turner
11. If you could lose a likely to leave player who would it be? Turner - acceptable if the money is given to AT
13. Is the atmosphere in Ricoh good enough? - No - and I hate the Americanisation and cheesy attempts at trying to fabricate an atmosphere , but it is still a fantastic stadium, its what's on the pitch that will do it

Covstu

1. Where do you think ccfc will finish this season? 23rd
2. Who do you think is ccfc most valuable asset? Ben Turner
4. Do you think AT is right for the job, and if not who? He is doing a job with the team he has, not his fault.
5. Do you think Sammy clingan is right choice as captain? If not who? yep
6. Who realistically would you like to see sky blues sign? A striker, ALF is about all we can realistically get
7. What part of team is weakest, attack, mid, or defence? Attack, then midfield
8. Do you approve of SISU's "plan for next season" tactic? what tactic is this, going into administation? yes going to plan
9. Would you like to see Hoffman and co take-over? yes but cannot see much difference apart from we will have someone with the clubs interest at heart
10. Do you think 1 player may still be sold? Turner
11. If you could lose a likely to leave player who would it be? Juke as long as we get ALF
12. Are you a ST holder? yes regretting this also.....
13. Is the atmosphere in Ricoh good enough? graveyard

davebart

1. are there any teams worse than us - Derby perhaps. Palace?
2. any fan still going to games
3. my definition of influential is having an impact. Murphy is going to have to be very good this season.
4. Yes.
5. No it is too much of a burden. It should be the goalkeeper or a CB.
6. Matt Tubbs Kaid Mohammed both can get goals from nothing
7. Midfield. There is no penetration. the strikers have nothing to work with.
8. SISU do not have a plan that benefits CCFC. Their interest is solely in doing the best for their shareholders. If that means destroying CCFC they will do it.
9. I do not believe he has the money. I think he is prepared to take the debt off SISU but that is not the same as investing in the club at all.
10. Any player that commands a fee will be sold but I do not believe there is sufficient interest in any player for a fee to be realised.
11. Any player could go and it would make no difference - the cream has already gone.
12. No.
13. Selling Highfield Road destroyed the club. That should never be forgotten and those responsible never forgiven. The Ricoh has been soulless from day 1.

rob9872

1. Where do you think ccfc will finish this season? 1st
2. Who do you think is ccfc most valuable asset? Leonard Brody
3. Who do you think is ccfc most influential player? Marlon King
4. Do you think AT is right for the job, and if not who? He'll do for now, but hoping to get Jose Mourinho
5. Do you think Sammy clingan is right choice as captain? If not who? Jack Sparrow
6. Who realistically would you like to see sky blues sign?Messi or perhaps Andy Morrell
7. What part of team is weakest, attack, mid, or defence? Defence is the best form of attack so I would say defence
8. Do you approve of SISU's "plan for next season" tactic? Operating in the Premier league? - sure
9. Would you like to see Hoffman and co take-over? No, I was hoping for Bill gates
10. Do you think 1 player may still be sold? Possibly, but we're trying for three or four
11. If you could lose a likely to leave player who would it be? Chris Dunn
12. Are you a ST holder? Yes. In fact I have a full a three piece suite
13. Is the atmosphere in Ricoh good enough? As Russ Abbot once said, I love a party with a happy atmosphere

changing-man

1. Where do you think ccfc will finish this season? relegated
2. Who do you think is ccfc most valuable asset? ben turner
3. Who do you think is ccfc most influential player? sammy clingan
4. Do you think AT is right for the job, and if not who? dont think we have any choice,no one else would want the job
5. Do you think Sammy clingan is right choice as captain? If not who? yes
6. Who realistically would you like to see sky blues sign? anyone
7. What part of team is weakest, attack, mid, or defence? midfield and forwards
8. Do you approve of SISU's "plan for next season" tactic? no
9. Would you like to see Hoffman and co take-over? any ones gotta be better than the clowns runing the show at the moment
10. Do you think 1 player may still be sold? of course
11. If you could lose a likely to leave player who would it be? any one worth a couple of bob
12. Are you a ST holder? Yes.
13. Is the atmosphere in Ricoh good enough? considering the garbage we,ve put up with for the past 30 yrs,its not bad

Godiva

1. Where do you think ccfc will finish this season? 17-18th
2. Who do you think is ccfc most valuable asset? Juke
4. Do you think AT is right for the job, and if not who? Jury still out, but like his style of play.
6. Who realistically would you like to see sky blues sign? A quick, creative and tricky midfielder for the top of the diamond
7. What part of team is weakest, attack, mid, or defence? No part stands out yet
8. Do you approve of SISU's "plan for next season" tactic? Yes, most definitely
9. Would you like to see Hoffman and co take-over? Only if they can buy the stadium
10. Do you think 1 player may still be sold? Yes - or 2 or 3
11. If you could lose a likely to leave player who would it be? Turner as the money is needed to strengthen the team

bulkoskyblue

1. Where do you think ccfc will finish this season? bottom
2. Who do you think is ccfc most valuable asset? Clingan
3. Who do you think is ccfc most influential player? Keogh
4. Do you think AT is right for the job, and if not who? Definately
6. Who realistically would you like to see sky blues sign? A striker, any striker
8. Do you approve of SISU's "plan for next season" tactic? Plan for league 1 tactic, NO
9. Would you like to see Hoffman and co take-over? Providing they have funds,
10. Do you think 1 player may still be sold? More than 1, Juke and Turner, possibly Clingan
11. If you could lose a likely to leave player who would it be? Turner, as we have cover there.
12. Are you a ST holder? Yes.
13. Is the atmosphere in Ricoh good enough? Block 15 give it a real go, and fair play to them. The rest is shit

Users who are viewing this thread