Question , help appreciated (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

My girls really want to go to the match Saturday, They kick off at 11 for Coventry United at massey ferguson , 30 mins each way plus half time 15 , finish at quarter past 12 roughly .

Will they let them into the stadium if their mum takes their season tickets and it's say 25 minutes into the half ??

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

My girls really want to go to the match Saturday, They kick off at 11 for Coventry United at massey ferguson , 30 mins each way plus half time 15 , finish at quarter past 12 roughly .

Will they let them into the stadium if their mum takes their season tickets and it's say 25 minutes into the half ??
I know it’s already been answered , but as long as they get there before the seconf half starts you’ll be fine

shmmeee

Aren’t some gates opened at half time for smokers too

I thought we were herded into pens? Haven’t smoked at a game since we’ve been back as I take the kids but that’s how it used to be. Fenced off area with a few stewards making sure no one snuck in.

JAM See

Aren’t some gates opened at half time for smokers too
On a slightly different note...

I noticed at half time on Friday that the Anecdote could be accessed from within the ground.

Didn't appear to be any stewards policing it.

How does that work? Presumably a non football fan could still rock up and order a drink from the outside during the first half, and then have access to the stadium at half time.

better days

I noticed at half time on Friday that the Anecdote could be accessed from within the ground.

How does that work? Presumably a non football fan could still rock up and order a drink from the outside during the first half, and then have access to the stadium at half time.
Now you've told everyone 😉

Sky Blue Harry H

Thought that at the Cardiff game, Assuming the pub is open then you can wander into the stadium at half time when the doors are opened. Nobody policing at all.

wal3590

They police the main entrance and only allow people with a ticket access to the pub

Users who are viewing this thread