Transfer Rumour Quentin Bena (1 Viewer)

rexo87

Very very random rumour.

On Dacosta’s Instagram story he has reposted a post from Quentin Bena. He is a midfielder for Niort (same team I believe that we got Dacosta from). Anyway the post is of Dacosta playing against Norwich and this Bena guy has tagged Coventry City with the handshake emoji.

c5acb58c2faa6efcb305986cfb3e8f65.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rexo87

Handshake emoji is usually used when someone has signed for a club. Probably nothing but there we go

robbiethemole

reports on Sheff Weds board Brum might let Juke go out on loan, would we want him back, his record so far is 2 goals in 24 games

ccfc_Tom

reports on Sheff Weds board Brum might let Juke go out on loan, would we want him back, his record so far is 2 goals in 24 games

I would take him until end of season. Showed vs us his movement in the box is fantastic (off night with his finishing). Better than baka or biamoi.

Legia Sky Blue

No he was awful for us, I never rated him personally

He was far from awful for us. In fact if we hadn't sold him when we did I very much doubt we would have been relegated from the Championship in the first place. That said he's not mobile enough to play to our current system so I wouldn't look to sign him now.

Users who are viewing this thread