Match Thread Queens Park Rangers - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 30th Sep (2 Viewers)

Balli001

Look forward to the negative bedwetters comments tonight

SkyBlue_Bear83

Great to get three points on the board, important to keep the score board ticking over till January when we can add more bodies.

Happy for Simms, it's no coincidence that with more minutes he is starting to look good. Can't play yourself into form sitting on the bench only getting 10 minutes here and there.

Would like to see Simms and Wright get some minutes together on the pitch together at some point

Brighton Sky Blue

QPR just imploded, it could’ve been any score but unfortunate to not get the clean sheet to round it off. Delighted for Simms to get off the mark.

Reactions: SBT

Finham

"And who's to say that Godden can't play in the No.10 role behind Wright and Simms?" Thanks for that insight, Oggy.

pusbccfc

Just need Haji Wright to score to kick start a goal rush. 😉

It's going to be very exciting when Robins finally starts his superstar strike force.

Sky Blue Harry H

Poor first half, but gritty (and sometimes.es we'll have to do that) Great save by Wilson. Very good 2nd half, 3rd goal was a thing of beauty. Well deserved and much needed win.

SBT

Still find it amazing that people were touting Ainsworth as a superior manager to Robins just a few years ago - QPR seem to get worse every time I see them.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Still find it amazing that people were touting Ainsworth as a superior manager to Robins just a few years ago - QPR seem to get worse every time I see them.
His Barnet is terrible .

Reactions: KAB

SkyblueTexan

Allen is key to this team. Kelly played well today as well. Thomas is the only weak link in the defence. Still not sure about Wright.

shmmeee

Simms looked dangerous today. With a bit of confidence from the start he’d have had his hat trick.

CDK

Happy with a good win,I said I would take a flukey win.Didnt need it after a step up in the Second half in what was best half of Robins football.

ProfessorbyGrace

I didn’t see the game, obviously, but it sounded like Allen really made a difference today, and also Lati at RWB. Aside from getting skinned once, but he seemed solid there.

Astute

Ainsworth smirking when Cov fans sung 'sacked in the morning'. You would be fuming wouldn't you?
Why?

If he is only on 10k a week it is over half a million a year. Just 2 year contract? They would have to give him over a million to get rid of him. Then he is free to do as he likes. Get another manager role and fail again?

Users who are viewing this thread