Match Thread Queens Park Rangers - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 30th Sep (2 Viewers)

pusbccfc

I think you're forgetting just how much shit you give certain players on here .. not like players cant just log in and see it

I can criticise players on here, but I'd never moan, groan and abuse players from an away end.

It's a big difference.

I thought we'd learnt as a fan base. Clearly not.

Brighton Sky Blue

Positive is they were worse than us. Simms needs to be proactive, not reactive.
Hopefully on 60, if we are still in it, we bring on a few attacking subs.
Oh..hang on..
I’m not convinced they were. Looks evenly matched to me and they’ve come closest to a goal.

Another poor game so far.

Evo1883

I can criticise players on here, but I'd never moan, groan and abuse players from an away end.

It's a big difference.

I thought we'd learnt as a fan base. Clearly not.
Players are not being abused directly from the away end though, they're moaning amongst eachother , just phoned my mate

SBT

Performance and atmosphere absolutely dreadful so far. The game needs someone with a bit of x-factor.

fatso

Simms will be fine , it was a poor miss , the outrage to fans being outraged by a miss is equally as funny
It wasn't a miss though was it, he'd have to of shot for it to be a miss.
He can't even manage to shoot now.

pusbccfc

Why is Godden being such a knob? He doesn't have the ability to be giving others abuse when they make a mistake

The old guard aren't getting dogs abuse every week. The new players have been here for a few months and people are going mad at them in the away end

Finham

They all read this at half time I reckon. They talk about us like we talk about them, saying we need a couple more flair posters to liven things up.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Better mind our p's and q's!

Dull, absolutely turgid.

Jamesimus

We've played worse than this at home this season.

Latibeaudiere is not a wing back, not that he's having a bad game, just very defensive.

pusbccfc

Players are not being abused directly from the away end though, they're moaning amongst eachother , just phoned my mate

They are. The atmosphere is pathetic. It was less negative away at Morecambe when we had 300 there and lost 2-0.

Sense of entitlement is gonna be a downfall.

Grendel

Try reading and comprehending.

Hes a grown man - Gyokeres berated everyone - if he can’t cope he needs a career rethink

Users who are viewing this thread