Quarter of the season gone. (2 Viewers)

Saddlebrains

What are we thinking?

12 games is enough to see the lay of the land

For me its not enough. We're not good enough with both defence and attack at one time. If we play our natural game we sacrifice a goal or 3.

We play tighter were about as potent as an 80 year old mans sperm count.

I think we will drop, and will be confirmed a while before the final game. Had such high hopes before the first day.

Saddlebrains

I just cannot see where the next 3 points is coming from. As said in the match thread, we're slowly drowning and getting cut adrift from those above us. 12 games in that's massive alarm bells surely?

larry_david

For me we've got it wrong tactically. Attacking Watford, Brentford was ambitious and in Watford case nearly paid of. But then against Barnsley and brum we play for a 0-0

Alkhen

Don't t think we can judge yet, we had a shocker of a fixture list to start the season. Not been great but there is a run of games in December that we need to winning it'll be clearer after then

cc84cov

We need players in January...

Said it Pre season I fear for us without championship experienced players,

Grendel

shmmeee

Pissed off. We looked like we were getting more competitive and we cut that off at the knees with that ridiculous shape last night like we were lining up again Bayern not Birmingham. 532 and we win that game. We can’t play for draws and avoid relegation.

Last edited:

Sick Boy

After my first visit, it was apparent that quite a few on here are clueless, so I see it as my duty to educate you all.

you’re welcome 😉
Come on, you must have thought that those thinking we’d challenge the top 6 were experts.

Ccfcisparks

In all honesty, we are down already. Nothing about this team convinces me we will have a remote chance of staying up and I think it will be confirmed by the end of March.

TomRad85

After my first visit, it was apparent that quite a few on here are clueless, so I see it as my duty to educate you all.

you’re welcome
I feel odd defending many people who I myself think of as ridiculous. But I highly doubt the Barnsley forum is a hive of intelligence.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Barnsley

I feel odd defending many people who I myself think of as ridiculous. But I highly doubt the Barnsley forum is a hive of intelligence.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

biggest pack of bellenders you’ll ever come across on our forum pal. I stay well clear they’re all cünts.

Hobo

We have ticked off most of the top sides. We are still adjusting to this this level. We have had a lot of injuries. We were always going to lose more than we win. There are still plenty of games left.

No team is Champions or promoted and no team is ever relegated after a quarter of the games.

Users who are viewing this thread