Quality Celtic song (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

Skyblueweeman

So a whole club is vile because a section of fans act disrespectfully, and by the way I was brought up in a Catholic Celtic household, but cov are my team and I support our armed forces and England before you start your bullshit . But Rangers are sound because they cheated the system and got caught , but they are serving there time

I think we'll just park this one as we obviously see things differently.

Laters...

David O'Day

So a whole club is vile because a section of fans act disrespectfully, and by the way I was brought up in a Catholic Celtic household, but cov are my team and I support our armed forces and England before you start your bullshit . But Rangers are sound because they cheated the system and got caught , but they are serving there time 

Ignore weeman he's okay with a club that sings songs about killing Catholics

Scumbag

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
[video=youtube;s5gOBj0PK0Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5gOBj0PK0Y[/video]
One of my favourite videos! :claping hands:

Skyblueweeman

Hang on a minute...I'm no scumbag...I've never sung anything about murdering anyone nor do I condone it. I never called anyone on here any names and referred to the fans in those links. If that's a minority and not reflective of the club as a whole, then I take my vile club comment back.

But don't dare insinuate that I'm anything other than a fair natured Cov fan with a passing interest in Rangers due to my place of birth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matesx

Just brilliant

how can you not smile watching that?

mental :claping hands:

Porkchophill

Hang on a minute...I'm no scumbag...I've never sung anything about murdering anyone nor do I condone it. I never called anyone on here any names and referred to the fans in those links. If that's a minority and not reflective of the club as a whole, then I take my vile club comment back.

But don't dare insinuate that I'm anything other than a fair natured Cov fan with a passing interest in Rangers due to my place of birth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh sorry my fault what part of Glasgow were you born

matesx

lets drop the Celtic/Rangers stuff....always ends up nasty

this is a Cov board afterall and 99% on here dont want to hear it

matesx

as it goes im from the East End of Glesga (Celtic) so know all about the shite

.... saying that alot of my good pals are Rangers men,we just avoid each other during the Old Firm games! We can all be 90 minute bigots is the joke.

We make a point of meeting up in a neutral pub after the game for a pint and grown up debate.

90% on both sides are decent people with a sense of humour.

Keep the rivalry lose the hate...its 2015 ffs the religious hypocrisy is pathetic.

No wonder outsiders think we are backward.

Last edited:

letsallsingtogether

IS it just me that couldn't give a shit about Rangers or Celtic?
Na me nether don't care about any club but City to be fair.
There all scummers on the day we play them after that who cares.

oakey

The Marley song is called 'Three Little Birds'. BTW
it sounds good to me.
As an aside I'm not having a pop but Singers Corner can rarely be heard where I sit in block 21 and I'm not really experiencing a massive improvement in the atmosphere at games. It is a little better than last season, agreed, but I think that's about it.

theferret

The Marley song is called 'Three Little Birds'. BTW
it sounds good to me.
As an aside I'm not having a pop but Singers Corner can rarely be heard where I sit in block 21 and I'm not really experiencing a massive improvement in the atmosphere at games. It is a little better than last season, agreed, but I think that's about it.

I think you're about the first person I've heard say that. The difference is huge. The reaction of away fans confirms that - many have been complimentary this season, whereas last term they were falling over themselves to declare how shit it was.

It does largely depend where you sit on I guess. That said, I sat in a box for one game in completely the opposite corner to the scoreboard but could hear them loud and clear.

skybluetony176

Agree with Joy Division about The Enemy. Poundland Oasis.

I can take them or leave them myself. Can't see the Oasis comparison myself. Completely different sound IMO. Either way they're probably the best band to come out of Coventry in a long time and they're proud of their roots. Coventry appears in a couple of their videos.

WestEndAgro

Nothing wrong with the Enemy they raised the profile of Coventry, anyway back on track Celtic ARE scruffy cunts!

CJ_covblaze

Gotta say from the front of B22 I rarely hear Singers Corner. Nothing against anyone there mind, stand with some of them at away games. Could just be the way how the noise travels in the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread