QPR Tickets - Arrived Yet (1 Viewer)

I don`t normally worry about this but have people had their tickets through yet? I`m meant to be travelling down Friday morning to London so not sure how to get the tickets if I`m already down there and they have meant to be posted to my home address. Can`t get through to the ticket office either!

Sick Boy

You can usually request a duplicate to be sent on the coach to the away ticket office if it’s not arrived on time.

rhino1002

I don`t normally worry about this but have people had their tickets through yet? I`m meant to be travelling down Friday morning to London so not sure how to get the tickets if I`m already down there and they have meant to be posted to my home address. Can`t get through to the ticket office either!
I had mine in the post on Tuesday
both in the same envelope

lordy_87

Did they turn up?

Users who are viewing this thread