qpr ticket (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Does anyone have a ticket for sale?

if so let me know

skybluepm2

That'll be U18 as they were £37 ea, presume you can upgrade it though

Ah you may be right. Hope so, we need to upgrade one of ours from a Snr to adult either today or tomorrow. Assume it’s just a case of nipping down to the ticket office.

ccfc922

If anyone has a youth ticket available(for a 11 year old) please let me know. Would need to collect at the ground/in London, but happy to transfer deposit.

Cv3cov

I have 1 spare adult and 1 18 to 22 available

Skyblue_LDN

I live in London. Happy to buy a ticket off anyone if they have spare tomorrow but don’t know anyone going 😂

Sky Blue Harry H

You going down H ?
We're booked in at that same cafe then off to the Askew again
One of the best away days of the lot
Yes mate - that was a banging breakfast, and day out last season. Nice forward planning booking the cafe. I'm being a coach w**ker, Stopping off at a mate's pub in Hinton in the Hedges for a breakfast and beers. Safe journey and perhaps catch you at the match (I'm in the bottom tier this time - I think!!)

Hutch11

Yes mate - that was a banging breakfast, and day out last season. Nice forward planning booking the cafe. I'm being a coach w**ker, Stopping off at a mate's pub in Hinton in the Hedges for a breakfast and beers. Safe journey and perhaps catch you at the match (I'm in the bottom tier this time - I think!!)
Yeah we're in the bottom tier again, I'll look out for you bud

Users who are viewing this thread