QPR Ticket Prices? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Has anybody else seen this? On the return fixture to QPR the tickets are £40 a pop!

Then people wonder why the attendances are low! :(

daveccfc

Is that really the price? By the time you have spent money on travel to London, a few beers, some snap you have spent well over £150.

Was it QPR away last year (When Kyle scored) that did they the special offers?

G

Gregsy!!

We should charge QPR £50 then...:evil: ..they never bnring many away fans so its not as if we will miss them!! :D:D:D:D

Nick

Administrator
It is not the fans fault though! It is the club!

I am sure their fans don't like paying so much week in week out either!?

skyblueprincess

It is not the fans fault though! It is the club!

I am sure their fans don't like paying so much week in week out either!?

I agree nick..... The club is wrong for thinking they can charge these prices.... They dont seem to be thinking about the fans.. Just the money...
Its wrong ....

I AGREE CITY SHOULD STAND THEIR GROUND AS DERBY DID !!!!!

G

Gregsy!!

No i agree with you but if QPR want to rip our fans off then lets do it to theirs...:D

could they be doing what bham did the other season to their away fans? they had one block in their ground that cost simular and sold it out pretty much to ST holders so that their own fans didnt have to pay it but they got away with making away fans pay it.

just think for that one game you could go to Southampton, Burnley and Derby with the clubs 3 for £50 deal at the mo!

simmouk

Administrator
£40 a ticket is obsolutely outrageous! I mean...what the?! Never catch me paying anywhere near that!

Users who are viewing this thread