QPR The 4 Year Plan (1 Viewer)

cornoccfc

Must watch if you missed it (on BBC just now) about behind the scenes at QPR. Although the second half of the prog. was a bit vague, first bit with Briatore calling the shots most interesting.

rob9872

Was it Sisu with teeth?

No. It was utterly embarrassing for them. If they hadn't managed to get to the promised land with Colin in charge then it could have been a disaster. It shows that fans aren't always happy even when they have money "we want our Rangers back" and I was with them every step of the way in that. Briatore (sp?) was an absolute bell-end throughout.

Colonel Mustard

Briatore will come across as a freak to most people because his expectations and cultural background are so different, but I think that's to underestimate him. I liked his obsession with winning and hatred for losing, and he was prepared to chop and change until they got the "strong man" who led them to promotion.

What was of equal interest was seeing three billionaires obsessing over saving £500 a match by reducing the number of flowers in corporate boxes, and agonising over whether to give Neil Warnock a couple of million quid. Just goes to show that it's not just SISU who are trying to run their club on a balanced budget.

Users who are viewing this thread