QPR ratings (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Sheaf motm

Collins and mve awful.

Robins negative again, one up front until the end.

Borefest and shit end to the season

Eccles didn't seem at full pelt. Some sloppy play in the middle by Kelly but he grew into it.

Keeper was shocking, Moore must be annoyed not to have got a chance seeing Wilson and Collins flapping all season.

Overall glad the season is done so we can continue the rebuild.

steve101

Collins 4
Van Ewijk 6
Thomas 6
Binks 8
Bidwell 7
Kelly 7
Sheaf 8 motm
Eccles 7
O'Hare 7.5
Simms 6
Wright 5.5

Torp 6
Dasilva 6
Godden 5
Palmer 6
Allen 7

Blind-Faith

Collins 5
Van Ewijk 7
Thomas 6
Binks 8
Bidwell 7
Kelly 7
Sheaf 8 motm
Eccles 6
O'Hare 6
Simms 6
Wright 5

Torp 6
Dasilva 6
Godden 6
Palmer 5
Allen 7

ptr

Football is a matter of opinions.

But it is an absolute FACT that Collins is nowhere near good enough. We talk about the FA cup being a distraction…but the amount of games we’ve thrown away because of poor goalkeeping recently. Embarrassing.

long way home

Glad its over.

Robins needs to get them rested recharged but some are clearly not at the level we want to be.

Nobody stood out today all looked deflated,

6 best 3 worst.

steve101

I just want to see Collins gone from this club.
I have maintained all season he is a bad keeper, today he took it to a new level.
Not sure who would be willing to pay a fee though. Think Wilson would be more attractive to other teams as a number 2 due to his character. Don't see any of that from Collins. I have never seen a keeper play so badly, so repetitively and not be dropped.

pusbccfc

He played Right Back and didn’t get beaten once … he provided an attacking option, although his crossing needs work. He provided defensive cover when they countered.

He's dreadful going forward.

Ideally next season he plays the Kyle Walker role and covers the last man. We can't rely on him going forward.

Reactions: ptr

ptr

He's dreadful going forward.

Ideally next season he plays the Kyle Walker role and covers the last man. We can't rely on him going forward.
Yep. Just give it to Tats. No doubting his ability to defend 1v1 but too wasteful at times in attack. Having to do it all at the moment though.

Old Warwickshire lad

Not sure who would be willing to pay a fee though. Think Wilson would be more attractive to other teams as a number 2 due to his character. Don't see any of that from Collins. I have never seen a keeper play so badly, so repetitively and not be dropped.
Not interested in a fee, just want him gone. Not just a poor keeper,but also a coward.
Fed up with watching him jump out of the way if an attacker goes for a ball.
2 nd goal today,he got out of the way because someone was in front of him. Jumped out of the way of the back pass from Thomas the other week. Flapped a hand at the 2nd against Southampton because the attacker moved towards it. These are just a few.
Like I said,he should have been pulled after the 2nd goal today and told to f*** off home.

stupot07

Some really generous scores

Collins 4
MVE 6
Thomas 5
Binks 5
Bidwell 6
Kelly 6
Sheaf 6.5
Eccles 6
O'Hare 7 - MOTM
Wright 6
Simms 6

Subs
Dasilva 5
Palmer 5
Torp 5
Godden 5
Allen 6 (bonus point for the goal)

Having seen both goals back, Binks should do better for both goals. The first he needed to get out to Chair quicker, and the second he got a weak head on the cross. So I've downgraded him from 7 to 5.5, meaning he was no longer MOTM.

Last edited:

steve101

Some good ratings for Binks above yet people are divided on him. I like him and think he would be great for us longterm
Think he is very comfortable on the ball and his diagonal long balls are quality. They only thing I was unsure about was his physicality but he showed he had this v Man Utd, and he is still very young. Think he would be a great signing but I don't think it will happen.

Reactions: AOM

Nick

Administrator
He played Right Back and didn’t get beaten once … he provided an attacking option, although his crossing needs work. He provided defensive cover when they countered.
Apart from when he was well out of position for their first?

lewys33

Nobody stood out really today performance wise and everyone had poor moments. I think the way we play is just frustrating when it doesn’t go right.

everyone losing it over Collins is mental. Not going to pretend he hasn’t had poor moments but Jesus. Defence has a lot to answer for as well.

fatso

Some good ratings for Binks above yet people are divided on him. I like him and think he would be great for us longterm
I'd like us to keep him if possible, he looks a quality player, and given a sustained run I'm sure he'll be a favourite.

ProfessorbyGrace

How much do we think it would take to get Binks in?

I’m assuming, of course, that MR would want him permanently, given his general contribution and potential.

clint van damme

How much do we think it would take to get Binks in?

I’m assuming, of course, that MR would want him permanently, given his general contribution and potential.

The general consensus seems to be that Bologna are taking the piss with what theyre asking and that is the stumbling block.

Users who are viewing this thread