QPR pre match drinking (1 Viewer)

block16

Where are the sky blue army heading pre match? Be good to have an area the SBA takeover pre match get the atmosphere going

pusbccfc

Baker Street is what I'm hearing. Direct tube to the ground. Easy to get to from Euston.

matesx

Baker Street is what I'm hearing. Direct tube to the ground. Easy to get to from Euston.

Off at Marylebone, quick pint in The Allsop Arms, Baker street tube to Paddington...meet lads in the Pride of Paddington pub.

Back on tube to Shepherds Bush. Used to be some good pubs for away fans in SB but they all seem yo have gone so probably just stay drinking in the Paddington area until the last minute 🍻

lordy_87

Posted this in the QPR tickets thread

Got our tickets sorted - can't wait. Anyone know of any pubs by the ground/in the Shepherd's Bush area that welcome away fans? (Going by coach). Doesn't seem to be any apart from one place called Belushi's but doesn't look like the sort of place to head to pre game.

tskezz

Spoke to a good few groups now who are heading to The Globe opposite Baker Street station. So I'm planning to do the same, then it's a direct train to near the ground. Sounds like anywhere near the ground will be shite

suffolkskyblue24

Spoke to a good few groups now who are heading to The Globe opposite Baker Street station. So I'm planning to do the same, then it's a direct train to near the ground. Sounds like anywhere near the ground will be shite
There is a Spoons opposite the Globe - not sure on policy re colours

the rumpo kid

Most expensive pub in London . No chance , get in one of the pubs down Uxbridge road o on shepherd bush

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Never thought of booking a drinks only table....just done it for 12.30....cheers.

Are you in Banbury?

Yes mate, I said hello to you at HT at the Forest game ;)(y)

Barnsley

You might need photo ID to get in some pubs in Baker Street, last Saturday door men where asking for ID but a big group of Nottingham County fans came with there own Bobby in toe and they just let them in because the copper said they’re known to us we’ve detailed them a number of times. So we tagged on the back of them.

the rumpo kid

Last time I was in there think I got a round of 5 pints and it came to like £37
That was after we won at Wycombe 4_1 a couple of years ago, just an expensive pub.

Grendel

Last time I was in there think I got a round of 5 pints and it came to like £37
That was after we won at Wycombe 4_1 a couple of years ago, just an expensive pub.

there’s pubs in Coventry that charge as much as that

Barnsley

£7.40 a pint two years ago , not pubs that I'd use .

£6.80 for a pint of Guinness and a pint of Strongbow in The White Horse Shepherd’s Bush 7 days ago. Home fans only so after the game if you see a discarded home end ticket pick up, or mingle in with QPR fans, a nice big on show home team pin badge for £3 normally does the trick 9 times out of 10 too.

The Great Eastern

£7.40 a pint two years ago , not pubs that I'd use .
Went to the Community Shield 3 weeks ago and had a couple of pints in a bar on Empire Way and maybe 100 yards maximum from the stadium. £5.55 a pint for Amstel which was a lot less than I expected to pay in London and so close to the stadium.
Doesn't help in finding cheaper beer in Shepherds Bush of course ⚽️😁 PUSB !

Users who are viewing this thread