QPR fixture announced (1 Viewer)

MikeyMoo

QPR may need a result to stay up; we may need a result to hit the playoffs. Likely to be epic final day.

Gynnsthetonic

I know it's not going to happen but if we were to reach both finals the play off final can't be put back a week because of the champions league final, if the championship final was to be swapped with the league 1 final the week before then we (3rd v 6th) would have to play it 2 days after the semi and the other team (4th v 5th)1 day after the semi. Never gonna happen though...........is it!

M&B Stand

I know it's not going to happen but if we were to reach both finals the play off final can't be put back a week because of the champions league final, if the championship final was to be swapped with the league 1 final the week before then we (3rd v 6th) would have to play it 2 days after the semi and the other team (4th v 5th)1 day after the semi. Never gonna happen though...........is it!
They’ve already announced the contingency plan of we reach both finals, the play off final will be the Sunday after the champions league final.

Mucca Mad Boys

Praying we finish 5th so I can make the second leg. Otherwise, I’m missing both playoff ties! 😭

SBT

For scheduling nerds like me, this confirms that the Leeds game next month will be our only Saturday 3pm kickoff at the CBS in 2024 this season. Our last home Saturday 3pm was 21 weeks previous, on November 11.

olderskyblue

Legends day too isn’t it?

SBbucks

They’ve already announced the contingency plan of we reach both finals, the play off final will be the Sunday after the champions league final.

Link for where they have announced this? It’s been rumoured but not aware of announcement.

Jarvo87

For scheduling nerds like me, this confirms that the Leeds game next month will be our only Saturday 3pm kickoff at the CBS in 2024 this season. Our last home Saturday 3pm was 21 weeks previous, on November 11.
I know it’s been mentioned in other threads, and it is the price to pay for a little bit of success apparently, but it is a stark, and for some of us, a very annoying and frustrating, and quite an expensive, fact…..

Users who are viewing this thread